Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I'm moving pretty soon so that my dad won't have to commute. I'm so sad.:bawl: I'm gonna miss all my friends. Were moving as soon as we sell the house. We have already bought are lot and now it's just a matter of time.
Posted
[color=deeppink] [size=1]I just moved too. I moved here to California two months ago. I've actually been moving all my life. I just moved to California from texas, and I've been living there for six years. It's hard but once you get adjusted, you'll get adjusted to it.[/color] [/size]
Posted
Zidane11 I feel ya, A couple years ago I moved from one place to another and had to make friends all over again, it sucked so much. Just last year we moved again which made me even more furious. I once again had to make all new friends. And next year we will have to move again, I was supposed to be moving this month but we arnt going to until next year, thankfully, Ill have a car by then and I can drive down here to visit my friends and hopefully stay in the same school.
Posted
[color=darkblue]
I've moved about 6 times, but it's all been in Texas, and that's where most of my family is. (BTW: Where in TX Vegitto?), and I know it's hard, because you lose your friends, it's a whole new place (although, I love looking at my new house), and everything boggles your mind. Hope you can get adjusted.
[/color]
Posted
Zidane, I know what ur goin through. About 4 or 5 years ago I had to move to a "better" town. I thought it would ruin my life, I even remember crying myself to sleep!

But about a month or two after I moved i knew it was the best thing that had ever happened to me!!!!!!

Good luck my freind!
Posted
[color=indigo]I've moved all of about three times... Every time it was within the same city though, just a different house. I went from an apartment, to a rented home, to an owned home. I can't say I can connect with you cause none of them really resulted in losing any friends (except for the first move, but I was too young to care). I'm sorry to hear that you're going to lose most contact with your friends. Yeah, it may suck, but you'll eventually get over it. Friends can be replaced, but never forgotten. Only remember the good times, and let them roll.[/color]
Posted
I moved within the city that I live in about seven years ago.
I think that that is what lead me to lose on of the best friends I ever had.
I used to live about three houses away from him and now I live about five miles.
We used to get together a lot but just fell out of it.
I have'nt seen him in his house for about a year now.
I feel for you Zidane.
Posted
I've already moved twice but I think I was to small to remember the first time I moved. I've been living here for about 6 or 7 years and have seen my friends come and go.
Posted
hey Zadine I know what your goin' though. when I was four and a half my step dad was in the navy and we had to move to Japan. I had to leave all the friends that I had and move on. It was hard on me. I turned five in that same year. I didn't any friends in the niegburhood. And the friends that I did have i couldn't come over. Then 18 months after we frist moved to Japan we had to go back to washington. A few weeks after that we moved to Oregon. I finshed kindergarden there. with all my frist friends. Then we had to move to Irrigon in Oregon with my moms' new boyfriend .Had to make friends all over again. after that we moved back to Stanfield. Then in the fourth grade I had to move to Hermiston. Had to make friends. Then 2 years laterr I moved to Washington to live with my grandparents to get a better education. And I had to make friends all over again. The road is going to be a hard one when you move. But don't worry you will always have friends here at otakuboards. So have fun when you move.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sweetie_rei [/i]
[B]hey Zadine I know what your goin' though. when I was four and a half my step dad was in the navy and we had to move to Japan. I had to leave all the friends that I had and move on. It was hard on me. I turned five in that same year. I didn't any friends in the niegburhood. And the friends that I did have i couldn't come over. Then 18 months after we frist moved to Japan we had to go back to washington. A few weeks after that we moved to Oregon. I finshed kindergarden there. with all my frist friends. Then we had to move to Irrigon in Oregon with my moms' new boyfriend .Had to make friends all over again. after that we moved back to Stanfield. Then in the fourth grade I had to move to Hermiston. Had to make friends. Then 2 years laterr I moved to Washington to live with my grandparents to get a better education. And I had to make friends all over again. The road is going to be a hard one when you move. But don't worry you will always have friends here at otakuboards. So have fun when you move. [/B][/QUOTE]

Sounds like you had a harder time than I ever will. It won't be so bad.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Juuthena [/i]
[B][color=deeppink] [size=1]I just moved too. I moved here to California two months ago. I've actually been moving all my life. I just moved to California from texas, and I've been living there for six years. It's hard but once you get adjusted, you'll get adjusted to it.[/color] [/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

w00t Texas, We rule. I moved once in my life, I moved from king of the school, to smart kid whos ok. I love my life :naughty:
Posted
[color=deeppink] [size=1]I've lived in sooo many diff places.

born in Seoul, South Korea.
(2) St.Louis, Missouri
(3) Dallas, TX
(4) Aahus, Denmark
(5)Oslo, Norway
(6) Dallas, TX
(7) Galveston Island,TX
(8) San Francisco, CA

there, that's all the places I've [u]lived[/u] in.

BTW: aries, what part of TX do you live in?[/color] [/size]
Posted
[color=deeppink] [size=1]I'm in hilly, crowded, San Francisco......
Before that, the tiny island of galves, This is the first time I've ever lived in a big city..... I'm right by the golden gate bridge....[/color] [/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...