Avalon Posted July 25, 2002 Posted July 25, 2002 Finally! Daria has come back to tv! I've saw this show on the N or Noggin tv a week ago...did anyone watch this show on MTV?
Juu Posted July 25, 2002 Posted July 25, 2002 [color=deeppink] [size=1]I watched it on mtv, but I just....don't...do..noggin....... anyways, lol, the show was hilarious! me and my best friend stayed up all night watching a daria marathon![/color] [/size]
Subversive Posted July 25, 2002 Posted July 25, 2002 I saw it in pieces never really got into it, maybe I would have if I watched it more...
GhostofSalvtore Posted July 25, 2002 Posted July 25, 2002 Yeah I watched it every once in a blue moon it was otay but nothing that great.
Subversive Posted July 25, 2002 Posted July 25, 2002 Eh, I saw it on a tape of my friends, I remember now. It was funny at times.
Xekor Posted July 25, 2002 Posted July 25, 2002 Yes. ^_^ One of the great American cartoons. Whenever I can catch it on Noggin, I'll watch it. You have to have a twisted sense of humor to really appreciate the show.
Manic Webb Posted July 25, 2002 Posted July 25, 2002 Ah, Daria! That was one of my favorite shows! I realized I was watching too much of it when one of my friends said I acted like a male Daria. I like the way it ended with "Is It College Yet?"
vegeta rocker Posted July 25, 2002 Posted July 25, 2002 Noggins a satelitte station, well it is for me anyway. My friends always tell me i have a sense of humor like daria and that i look like her......i don't think so.
Defcon5 Posted July 26, 2002 Posted July 26, 2002 That's a great show. The only problem is that you have to sit through those noggin commericals. I would rather wath commericals for epile stop-n-spray
Mist Posted July 26, 2002 Posted July 26, 2002 [color=red][size=1] I remember watching it a few times, and liking it. I was never, and am still not, a big T.V. fan, so I didn't watch a lot of it. But I remember last fall, they had it on weekly, because my sister had this thing for it to.[/color][/size]
SS Vegeta Posted July 26, 2002 Posted July 26, 2002 Not only do I remember it, I love it. Daria is personall my 2nd favorite comedy cartoon, #1 being the Simpsons. I have been looking for tapes and dvds everywhere but i can't seem to find any. ::Shrugs:: I just watch every time it comes on the N now. guess I will just have to deal with that untill I can find some tapes.
Kinetic Posted July 26, 2002 Posted July 26, 2002 [color=darkblue] I love this show! When I used to watch T.V. alot, I always tried to see it. The dark humor in it intrigues me :) [/color]
Shy Posted July 26, 2002 Posted July 26, 2002 [color=darkblue][size=1]Daria was a great show, one of the more intelligent cartoons of the 90's. Quinn, Jake, Jane, Helen.... there were a lot of very funnt characters, and I liked how they didn't try to dumb anything down for the MTV audience. I don't watch it on Noggin, mainly because that channel doesn't come in 100% correctly.[/color][/size]
Guest Voodookanaka Posted July 26, 2002 Posted July 26, 2002 I never really went out of my way to watch it, it was just like watching a female version of me....
Avalon Posted July 26, 2002 Author Posted July 26, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SpyderDragon [/i] [B]So I would like Noggin or not?! [/B][/QUOTE] You probably would...but you would only like the network that's on after 6 p.m....that's the N, which Daria and an old Nickelodeon show comes on, called Pete and Pete...:p
Ryan Posted July 29, 2002 Posted July 29, 2002 [size=1] Pete and Pete isn't the only old Nickelodeon show on The N. You are also forgetting Clarissa Explains it all. There is all Sponk, Being Eve, 24 Seven and Degrassi. I haven't seen those show I just watch Daria and Clarissa Explains It All, but those shows are always on when I turn on the tv.[/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now