The Harlequin Posted July 28, 2002 Posted July 28, 2002 [font=gothic][color=crimson]Just don't ask me to explain that. Due to my recent ...annexation of Corel PhotoPAINT 9 (Turns out I had a copy lying around installed. Interesting, no?), I thought I'd try something a little new. BUt no lynching until I learn to use it, upon when people can develop an excuse to fulfil that evil urge to lynch me that lives in everyone's soul. Or something... So, to the heart of the matter. What does everyone think? Please don't answer that literally. The collective thought of humanity would be depressingly onetracked and simple.[/font][/color]
SS Vegeta Posted July 28, 2002 Posted July 28, 2002 That is pretty cool Harlequin, I like the rain effect alot. But it looks sort of blurry. Or something of that nature. Overall, it's pretty good. 7.5/10
The Harlequin Posted July 28, 2002 Author Posted July 28, 2002 [font=gothic][color=crimson]I'd say it was the Guassian Blur that did that... But you never know.[/font][/color]
SS Vegeta Posted July 28, 2002 Posted July 28, 2002 Leave me alone, I didn't know you did it on purpose, it still looks strange like that t me though. ::Shrugs:: --------------------------------------------------------------- It's my 200th post, just 50 away from becoming a Junior Member!
MarkM Posted July 28, 2002 Posted July 28, 2002 It looks good. A heck of a lot better than what I could do. 8/10 :)
Psychotik Posted July 28, 2002 Posted July 28, 2002 Its good, but the lightning strike just doesn't go with it. Reverence-out>>
Kinetic Posted July 29, 2002 Posted July 29, 2002 [color=darkblue] It's great. A little too much rain, but that's alright. I like the bubbles, and the quote is very correct...I'd say "life" instead of "soul", because that's polittically correct, but "soul" sounds better :p [/color]
Phantom Posted July 29, 2002 Posted July 29, 2002 COREL!!! SWEEET!!! Its not the best corel ...but its COREL!!!! MY FRIEND~!~!~ *falls on ground happy, smiling at the sky* COREL!!!!!! :-d ...ok sorry... i like the banner
The Harlequin Posted July 29, 2002 Author Posted July 29, 2002 [font=gothic][color=crimson]Yeah, I'm not too keen on the lightning either, but without it it looked a little empty. Once I manage to perfect doing lightning strikes, I'm afraid people will be seeing a lot more of them. And I'll probably get around to doing an animated one at some point too. Calm down Phantom.[/font][/color]
Phantom Posted July 29, 2002 Posted July 29, 2002 I am sorry man, you are the FIRST additional corel user i have seen.. and im ....honored its u instead of .. like somone who cant even figure it out :)
The Harlequin Posted July 29, 2002 Author Posted July 29, 2002 [font=gothic][color=crimson]I'm working on it. I think I have most of it out of the way. Once I got that mask thing under control the rest was pretty simple.[/font][/color]
Guest SunRiZe Posted July 29, 2002 Posted July 29, 2002 Um... what is corel? j/k :p anyway i like it alot Harlequin especially the lightning strike.. ooh an animated one? when when! :D
The Harlequin Posted July 29, 2002 Author Posted July 29, 2002 [font=gothic][color=crimson]Well, I'm taking my first shots, so to speak, with ImageReady now, so perhaps in a week or so. Or when I get around to drawing all those lines...[/font][/color]
Genkai Posted July 30, 2002 Posted July 30, 2002 it's good, but you should have chosen darker colors....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now