Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Do you care that Aaliyah died?  

1 member has voted

  1. 1. Do you care that Aaliyah died?

    • Hell yes!
      4
    • HAH! God no!
      8


Recommended Posts

Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]I don't want long winded, drawn out answers, and I don't want retards going off topic. Just tell me in one or two sentances why you do/do not care about Aaliyahs death. Personally, I say cry me a f u c king river, but I'm insensative, right? She hasn't done anything for me, so I want to know why you people are going all apes h i t over her death.

Peace, Love, and Anime
Shinji (^_^)/[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]No, it's not time to party and laugh, but if you didn't know the person, I don't think it's time to become a grief stricken bastard. Thanks for the short answer, Fish:blush:

Peace, Love, and Anime
Shinji (^_^)/[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
[color=deeppink]Yes, I do care. I like Aaliya's music, and I thought she seemed to be a good person. I don't care what anyone else says, because I thought she was cool :D[/color]
Posted
[color=rainbow] I didn't care and never will. Death is a natural part of life, it's not sad, it's not tragic. It's a normal part of life, just like 4 example when u go to the bathroom....it's a normal part of life too. Is it sad and tragic? Hell no. It's normal. So is death so that is why I don't care if she died.[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i]
[B][color=rainbow] I didn't care and never will. Death is a natural part of life, it's not sad, it's not tragic. It's a normal part of life, just like 4 example when u go to the bathroom....it's a normal part of life too. Is it sad and tragic? Hell no. It's normal. So is death so that is why I don't care if she died.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

dat's the most stupidest thing i'v EVER heard!!!

ne way, i liked her music:smirk: .... she was fine:love: :blush: ... and she was too young to die... :( ... sometimes i just don't understand life:confused: ... godbless her soul...
Posted
The more I hear it the more sick and tired i get of it..... Americans have NO idea when a topic shoul dbe dropped.... they just keep blabbing on about it....

Here's how it should work... 1 day for shock, another day for mourning, then it's over.... No need to ramble on about it any more than that.... ofcourse then you have the funeral day and then an extra day for mourning about that.... then if it was a very important person, like Princess Diana or the president or some whatever person, obviously there's gonna be more talk....

Reagrdless, there was three topic I know of reagrding Aaliyah's death..... no one cared when my best friends brother died.... whats the different between her and him.... nothing, except she was "famous" but she wasn't any more important than my best friends brother.... so why do we greeve about it...

I know you didn't want a long winded drawn out answer, but I did it anyway :p... because this shi? is getting ridiculous now-a-days.....
Posted
lol, that's mean, veg. I mean, they're getting that 'get over it' speech from a guy with a dedication in his sig for a dead dude..
Posted
i think that only reason that this keeps being draggoned on is because she was famous.... thats probably the only reason..
yes i admit that she was talented.. and i was shocked when i heard the news..

but she has fans allover the world and they lost someone that they looked up to as an icon..
so i feel bad for her family and friends and all of her devoted fans..
but the people here that keep dragging it out.. need to drop it...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Aya [/i]
[B]lol, that's mean, veg. I mean, they're getting that 'get over it' speech from a guy with a dedication in his sig for a dead dude.. [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah but I don't sit here and make 3000 topics about Kami's death.... in fact I just put it in my sig and never say anything unless people ask.... it's my way of dealing with it... I don't yap about it....

Sure I dedicated my sig to him, but like I said I'm not going "WHAAAA Kami's DEAD... whatever shall we do!?!" or whatever... if Malice Mizer can get over his death and go on with their lives I think we all can....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]The more I hear it the more sick and tired i get of it..... Americans have NO idea when a topic shoul dbe dropped.... they just keep blabbing on about it....

Here's how it should work... 1 day for shock, another day for mourning, then it's over.... No need to ramble on about it any more than that.... ofcourse then you have the funeral day and then an extra day for mourning about that.... then if it was a very important person, like Princess Diana or the president or some whatever person, obviously there's gonna be more talk....

Reagrdless, there was three topic I know of reagrding Aaliyah's death..... no one cared when my best friends brother died.... whats the different between her and him.... nothing, except she was "famous" but she wasn't any more important than my best friends brother.... so why do we greeve about it...

I know you didn't want a long winded drawn out answer, but I did it anyway :p... because this shi? is getting ridiculous now-a-days..... [/B][/QUOTE]

yah she wasn't anymore important then anybody!!!!!!!!!!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Fish [/i]
[B]

yah she wasn't anymore important then anybody!!!!!!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

er.... hehe... yes, she was... i mean, not compared to everyone in the world, but she was some-what important in others' views...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]I know you didn't want a long winded drawn out answer, but I did it anyway :p... because this shi? is getting ridiculous now-a-days..... [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]Sure thing, ya long winded bastard. jk...But seriously though; Aaliyah wasn't more important that anyone on this world. Some people like her give you music to listen to, while others cook the food you eat. Being nourished is more important, but when a chef dies, who sheds a tear?

Peace, Love, and Anime
Shinji (^_^)/[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tec-9 [/i]
[B]

er.... hehe... yes, she was... i mean, not compared to everyone in the world, but she was some-what important in others' views... [/B][/QUOTE]

no she wasn't, you saying you a low life piece of trash are you???
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

Yeah but I don't sit here and make 3000 topics about Kami's death.... in fact I just put it in my sig and never say anything unless people ask.... it's my way of dealing with it... I don't yap about it....

Sure I dedicated my sig to him, but like I said I'm not going "WHAAAA Kami's DEAD... whatever shall we do!?!" or whatever... if Malice Mizer can get over his death and go on with their lives I think we all can.... [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm sure they can... but we can't get over Joey. *glomps Joey Ramone clone*
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Navi [/i]
[B]i [i]really[/i] don't care. people spend more time grieving the dead than helping the living. [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]Man...True that...

Peace, Love, and Anime
Shinji (^_^)/[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...