Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
im going to be a senior so i dont want to go back. Im in dallas now with my cool computer but i have to go to school in south tx so no com for me....I dont want to go back i would much rather sleep.
  • Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[color=teal][size=1]I'm actually looking forward to school, not because of work (what, d'you think I'm nuts? :)), but because my social life is threatened during summer. That, and I want to make fun of teachers again... :devil: :toothy:

And school starts September 5th up here. It used to be in August, but something happened, and now the government says we can't start school until after Labor Day... Oy...


--Mike[/color][/size]
Posted
I got out June 7th and am going back September 5th.
I want to go back to school just to see my friends again.
I see a few during the summer but not many.
I also am looking forward to attempting to pass swim class... Yeah I am insane.
Posted
[color=teal][size=1]Dude, you are [i]NOT[/i] looking forward to Swim class! Ms. McConnell is gonna [b]kill[/b] you, cause that's the way she is.


--Mike[/color][/size]
Posted
[color=darkblue]
I am going back late August, and I got out early June (no more home-school for me!! [b]Rock on!![/b]) I hate home-school, sure, there's a lot less pressure, and you don't have to be as organized, and you have more than five minutes for bathroom break, traveling across campus, getting your books after the crowd clears, and then all the way back across campus to get to class, and it's only a few steps, but there was such little activity, and where I lived, there were near to, if not [i]no[/i] kids, especially not ones my age. That's why I like that I'm going to see all of my old friends at my new school.
[/color]
Posted
I hope to fake an epileptic seizue while in the pool.
They can't make me swim if I'm an epileptic.
:);):D:excited::naughty: ... Yeah.
Posted
Oy, I'm going back on August 20th, I think. Somewhere in there. And I'm going to be a sophomore. A-woo-hoo.

I don't know if I should look forward to going back or not. I mean I spent most my summer here at home. But at least I was introduced to more anime thanks to here att the OtakuBoards! :D

But it's sad really, I've been with one friend this entire summer. I'm isolated from everyone else I know.

*hisses* Don't turn on the lights!
Posted
Hmm we go back somewhere like on the 15th, I wish I could start summer over again or if they would at least wait till the end of August.
What do you mean you have only spent time with one friend why not others?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GhostofSalvtore [/i]
[B]
What do you mean you have only spent time with one friend why not others? [/B][/QUOTE]

Basically because you were the only who has still been talking to me since we graduated. Not that I don't enjoy our conversations. But at least I'll see the others when I go back to school, that is if I have any classes with them.
Posted
Oy, you don't know when to stop being annoying do ya? I have new friends I was talking about them and my old in my previous post when I was talking about how I might see them when I go back.

EDIT: I was joking on the first sentence and I was not trying to be mean. I was stating a correction.
Posted
[quote][i]Originally posted by Aries[/i]
I am going back late August, and I got out early June (no more home-school for me!! Rock on!!) I hate home-school, sure, there's a lot less pressure, and you don't have to be as organized, and you have more than five minutes for bathroom break, traveling across campus, getting your books after the crowd clears, and then all the way back across campus to get to class, and it's only a few steps, but there was such little activity, and where I lived, there were near to, if not no kids, especially not ones my age. That's why I like that I'm going to see all of my old friends at my new school.[/quote]

Are you kidding? I would love to be homeschooled just because I hate Athletics! I am not Athletic at all whatsoever so I would be very happy for homeschooling.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mist [/i]
[B][color=gold][size=1]
I start school August 12th and Orientation is August 6th. I'm ready to go back, suprisingly though.[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

WHAAAT????? wow, this is just an example, i mean, what's up w/ you, nuchlear? been in school for a while? when did you get out, may 1st???? god, i got out june 20th....god, i have to go back sept 1st...that's not even three months....grrr.....:p
Guest Forte
Posted
:D

I don't get back to school until [B]SEPTEMBER 3RD!!![/B]

YAY!
Posted
[color=darkblue]
That's what I'm glad about. Finally in High School. Now I only have >counts< 12 more years of school if I want to get a Masters Degree in college >.< Man, that's too much school...
[/color]
Posted
That is like going to school until right now then starting all over again. Man how bad would that be? I wouldn't be able to stand it.
Guest Forte
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ [/i]
[B]Oh look who it is, Mike. Do you think that the administrators will ban you again?? [/B][/QUOTE]

Excuse me but I was actually unbanned by James because I said I was gonna be good this time..
Guest Forte
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ [/i]
[B]Whatever, I don't believe you for one minute. [/B][/QUOTE]


o.o... O..k

Whatever, lets stay on topic. During my school year, I've got a bunch of breaks too because I don't have a certain religion, so we get off on different days for different religions... Its pretty cool
Posted
[color=darkblue]
Lol, that'd be cool. I'd be taking every possible day I could...actually, I probably wouldn't, because I hate make-up work.
[/color]
Posted
I would love school only if we didn't have homework. Make up work is neccessary. But just as long as we never had homework. They already keep us there locked up for like 7 hours why should we do more when we finally get home?
Posted
[color=green]We have to go back to school this Friday: Aug. 2. NOOOO!!!!! :bawl: I don't want to go! I'm dreading to go into the 8th grade with Algebra, Georgia History, and English! I hate my english classes.....>_< I hate school altogether. Why can't summer last forever? V_V [/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...