Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1]

Well summer is almost over and school is about to start. I am fixing to go pick up my sheet of classes on Thursday. What day does your school start. Unfortunatly mine starts on August the 20th. No more sleeping in!!!AHHH!!NO!!!!!!!!!![/size]
  • Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[color=darkblue]
I don't care what they say, I'm still staying up and sleeping in as long as I can :p

I am actually excited to go to school, because I need something to do besides post and have no life, and I get to see my friend, who I haven't seen in two years...as long as I'm still on the list...I better still be on the list, or I'm going to these crappy schools near me :(
[/color]
Posted
[size=1]

I think there should be a rule here in Texas that go to school for one year stay out for 2 years. Over and over. YEAH!! Aries you live in Dallas rihgt?[/size]
Posted
[color=darkblue]
Edge of Ft. Worth and Arlington. And yeah, I like that rule :devil: Although, I'd be lonely...since I don't like going outside my house unless it's with close friends...but the only close friends I make in real life are at school.
[/color]
Guest SunRiZe
Posted
Summer's been over a long time for me. But i don't really have a problem with reporting in at the times they want me to. I have Tuesday, wednesday, and thursday, as a late start, because i don't have any classes there, and on Friday, i get half the day off, because i have no friday afternoon classes, ah, the last year of school... life is great... :p
Posted
i like the idear of year round schooling...too bad im done...


its like 6 weeks on .(weekends off) 2 off... or..

9 weeks on... 3 off... and an extended summer break and extended spring break.... the only reason we have a full summer off is because in the early 1900's farming families required all the farm hands they could get all summer... meh... i think year round schooling is way more productive... besies you dont need to take review at the begining of the year either,... pardon me for being all logical.. hehe
Posted
[size=1]

Don't rub it in Nuchlear. I usually stay home on the internet or watchin tv all summer. Also sleeping. Because isn't that what summer is all about??[/size]
Posted
Heh, I don't go back to school until late September... And believe me, having 3 months off is [i]very[/i] out-of-the-ordinary for a Kiwi boy like me. :D
Posted
[quote][i]Originally posted by Noodlez[/i][b][size=1]
Because isn't that what summer is all about??[/b][/size][/quote]

[color=darkblue]
Sorta...this summer was about me going to get a job, but getting evicted, and moving to the middle of no where (not really, but lawns are mowed free, and there are no real stores to work at besides crime-filled convenient stores), then never moving from my computer chair, when I should be repairing the car I'm getting :p
[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]Heh, I don't go back to school until late September... And believe me, having 3 months off is [i]very[/i] out-of-the-ordinary for a Kiwi boy like me. :D [/B][/QUOTE]
[size=1]

Yumm! Kiwi!! *Licks lips. Gets mad because he ate all of the kiwi fruit yesterday.*

Those lil kiwi birds look funny looking. I would want one as a pet and name it Goober lol![/size]
Posted
[color=crimson][size=1] This Summer was about having an elctronic box called a computer joined to my face, taking care off my family when my mom ran off again, and day-dreaming about getting that last BubbleGum Crisis 2040 dvd that I can't get because my parents won't buy it for me, and I can't get it for myself because I'm too young for a job. (And it's only a one year diff!)

I start school August 12th and Orientation is August 6th. I'm ready to go back, suprisingly though.[/color][/size]
Posted
[size=1]

I never thought in a million years that I would hear a person say they wanted to go back to school. What kind of person are you Mist???lol...[/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ [/i]
[B][size=1]

I never thought in a million years that I would hear a person say they wanted to go back to school. What kind of person are you Mist???lol...[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson][size=1] At the moment, I'm a very pissed off person, due to one of the members here, but usually I'm a slightly insane person.[/size][/color]
Posted
[size=1]

AHH! It is the invasion of the School-Wanters!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I seriously think Aries and Mist both need to go see the doctor and quick.[/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ [/i]
[B][size=1]

AHH! It is the invasion of the School-Wanters!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I seriously think Aries and Mist both need to go see the doctor and quick.[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson][size=1] I agree completly.[/color][/size]
Posted
[color=darkblue]
:twitch: Yes. I agree completely.

But really, I want to do school work, I want to eat...*gulp* cafeteria food...I want to skip class and still pass...I want to hang out with my old friends...I want to make witty comments when the teacher directs a statement or glance at me :p
[/color]
Posted
I think I go back September 2nd... that could be a weekend or something, I dunno. I'm just guessing. I'll be going to a different school this year and I am not at all looking forward to it.
Posted
[color=deeppink] [size=1]I want to go back to school badly. Day-camp is [i]such a drag...[/i] School actually gives me things to do. BTW, I go back on aug26.. ^_^[/color] [/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...