Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Whats in your GameCube right now or what have you been playin the most since Gamecube has come out, for me I guess it would be WMX8 but I havn't played my GC much I should have just gotten it when the price cut came but o well cuz really I did want the next WWF title but that didn't turn out too well so now I have to wait till games like Mario and the next Perfect Dark(best FPS ever).
Posted
[color=indigo]The game I've played the most on the GCN (and the only game I own, actually), is Super Smash Bros. Melee. I've got almost 100 hours of play time logged since I got it for Christmas, and about 120 hours of power time (I listen to the music in the Sound Test a lot).

Other than SSBM, I played through Luigi's Mansion twice when my friend lent it to me, and I played Cel Damage a bunch when my other friend lent that to me. The reason I haven't gotten another game, though, is because I got a WaveBird and then I started saving up for all the games that are going to come out this fall. The next game I'm going to get is Super Mario Sunshine, which will start off my buying spree. :)[/color]
Posted
Right now Pikmin is in my actual drive.

I bought myself a new 55" Widescreen HDTV and some component cables... so I've been playing pretty much everything I own on every system to test it out haha.

I can't wait to see SMS on it :).
Posted
bombermn generation. Though i dont play very often because almost imposible to get further at the point i am at but multiplayer si very entertaining.
Posted
I always remove the games from the console when I'm done for some reason. Go figure.

Although I haven't been playing many games lately, I usually play either Resident Evil or Rogue Leader when I switch on the ole' GameCube. For some unholy reason, I can't get enough of those games. Probably because they're two of the main reasons I purchased the console itself.....
Posted
[color=teal]Well the game I've played the most is Luigi's mansion it think its great, like a toony version of the ghost busters. It also good becuase it's the first time Luigi is the start of his own game and not walking in his pudgy brothers shadow[/color]
Posted
To be honest, I haven't really payed much attention to my Gamecube, I played Melee a bit, but I guess there are no other games [i]worth[/i] getting at the moment. I'm thinking of getting Super Monkey Ball, then again, I don't know whether to wait for SMB2 or Kirby.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...