SSJ5 Vegeta Posted August 1, 2002 Posted August 1, 2002 I woke up this morning and air has never smelled so fresh. I have never wanted to wake up early. Today I did just to enjoy the moments of the early morning. Last night was hell. My stomach was spinning like a tornado, my chest felt light, but hurt at the same time, my vision blurred sometimes, and my whole body was twitching uncontrollably, my arms and my legs, my feet, and hands, my head, my shoulders, all twitching randomly without warning, my eyes also twitched making me blink uncontrollably my eyelids snapped shut randomly. I was being stupid and I purposefully took twice the recommended dosage of this one drug that's like Prozack only alot more powerful, my sister was prescribed them because she has anger problems, and is like a manic depressive. However I stole some. 4 pills can kill a person my size. I took 2. Plus I drank alcohol to which intensified the effects. I acted stupid cuz' someone and I got into a fight. I actually didn't think I was gonna' wake up this morning, my stomach hurt so bad, and everything was spinning. The pills are supposed to make you happy, and they kinda' did, I almost uncontrallably watching myself twitch and looking at everything around me which seemed so strange, because I looked at my normally brown walls, and they looked like they were tinted orange. My eyes dilated so bad that light hurt them, my vision was hazy. I tried to talk but stuttered as my mouth and tongue twitched uncontrallably and made weird noises as I tripped out. At one point I went literally blind. I went and looked at myself in the mirror. My pupils still the size of saucers i stumbled back to my room, and suddenly got so dizzy I couldn't stand and let myself collapse onto my bed. My vision blurred till I couldn't see anything just blurs of everything. It lasted for about 30 seconds then I started feeling myself pass out. I slowly faded out darkness as my eyes slowly closed and the only thing I could think of was... God don't let me die...
Genkai Posted August 1, 2002 Posted August 1, 2002 whoa......deep..... so, i guess you're feeling better? that's nice........... i guess maybe i should try waking up early....or not..........
Hyper Posted August 1, 2002 Posted August 1, 2002 i woke up early but it was dark so i just started watching tv.
James Posted August 1, 2002 Posted August 1, 2002 [color=royalblue]Taking prozac and alcohol was [i]very[/i] stupid. I hope you've learned your lesson. ;)[/color]
Chaos Posted August 1, 2002 Posted August 1, 2002 I take it you weren't trying to kill yourself, judging by that last line. Next time, just drink. Nothin else. Just drink. ;P
RicoTranzrig Posted August 1, 2002 Posted August 1, 2002 Wow...some hangover...the alcohol would make it more like 3 and 1/2 pills. There's really dangerous side-effects alcochol can produce if mixed with any kind of drug. Let this be a lesson to everyone...
Heaven's Cloud Posted August 1, 2002 Posted August 1, 2002 [color=indigo]Just remeber boys and girls, taking a depressant plus an antidepressant does not negate effects...it just causes bizzare things to occur in your body...such as a constant feeling that monkeys are hurling coconuts at your head.[/color]
amibasuki Posted August 1, 2002 Posted August 1, 2002 [FONT=arial]man, that must've given you a bit of a scare. hope you're feelin' better[/FONT]
Justin Posted August 1, 2002 Posted August 1, 2002 Word from the wise: Alcohol and Prozac don't mix. -Justin
Corey Posted August 1, 2002 Posted August 1, 2002 That's horrible. It's really a good thing that you survived but I would reccomend that you go to the doctor to see if there was any unseen damage. You could have screwed something up inside. I have heard far too many news stories to not think of this kind of thing. You could have, like, damaged your stomach or something. I'm real glad that you survived, but I hope you take my advice to heart.
SSJ5 Vegeta Posted August 2, 2002 Author Posted August 2, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i] [B]Word from the wise: Alcohol and Prozac don't mix. -Justin [/B][/QUOTE] Yes definetly. Alcohol plus Prozack is not a good combination. I was thinking of going to the doctor, but then I'd probably end up getting put in rehab and stuff. I dunno. If I start feeling really bad I will.
Corey Posted August 2, 2002 Posted August 2, 2002 I would go anyway. A little rehab is a lot better than not being alive.
PrettygurlRei Posted August 2, 2002 Posted August 2, 2002 holy cow, very nice. Never ever take drugs with alcohol! very very stupid. Its your disicion to take the drugs but if you do never take them with alcohol....
vegeta rocker Posted August 2, 2002 Posted August 2, 2002 prozac and anything dont mix. Hopefully you won't make that mistake again, and yeah, would you mind telling us what happened that was so bad?
SSJ5 Vegeta Posted August 2, 2002 Author Posted August 2, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by vegeta rocker [/i] [B]prozac and anything dont mix. Hopefully you won't make that mistake again, and yeah, would you mind telling us what happened that was so bad? [/B][/QUOTE] Me and someone got into a really bad fight. I didn't have anywhere else to turn, so I did something I do sometimes when I feel like I don't have any options left.... Something stupid...
Axel--Ignition Posted August 3, 2002 Posted August 3, 2002 You are either extremely brave... or extremely stupid. Either way, you need to call a doctor, and don't take anything not prescribed to you.
Hyper Posted August 3, 2002 Posted August 3, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud Strife00 [/i] [B]You are either extremely brave... or extremely stupid.[/B][/QUOTE] Or extremely lucky..
vegeta rocker Posted August 8, 2002 Posted August 8, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by HyperShadow [/i] [B] Or extremely lucky.. [/B][/QUOTE] im leaning towards lucky.:bawl:
ShadowX Posted August 10, 2002 Posted August 10, 2002 hmmmm............either u made that all up or u just super freaky alcohol i would never touch that stuff u need to sit down and realyy relax lol and control your self
Fall Posted August 11, 2002 Posted August 11, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DarkOrderKnight [/i] [B]I would go anyway. A little rehab is a lot better than not being alive. [/B][/QUOTE]That's a good point. You never know SSJ5, you could still have something happening down in your stomach or something, maybe even worse than that night, you just don't know it. I'd say go for a checkup, on the safe side. Like DarkOrderKnight said, a little rehab is better than not being alive. ;)
Guest Zeh Posted September 14, 2002 Posted September 14, 2002 [COLOR=darkblue]Whoa, you're lucky you're still alright, i disagree with the docter thing and all, rehab can really screw people up... i'd say, now that it's the weekend you should take it easy, i used to know ya better then most, (way back in the time of WAR *sighs*) and i always thought you'd be more than responsible enough to do something stupid like that, you could've died... [/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now