Guest Zeh Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [COLOR=blue]Which of theese do you favor?[/COLOR]
Guest Zeh Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [COLOR=blue]Haha i just noticed something.. The names are in alphabetical order ff7=c ff8=s ff9=z[/COLOR]
Kuja Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [size=3][color=crimson]lol yea they do... and i like zidane the most... cause he is cool... and really does have some good stuff... i mean the only difference between the chars in 7/8 were thier limits... that got boring for someone like me who is into classes and job system... so a thief as your main char is odd but cool[/color][/size]
RicoTranzrig Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 I just noticed that there are no silent protagonists in FF...
Guest Tyco Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 No contest cloud is the best out of all of them^^
RicoTranzrig Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 Yup, Cloud's the best! Squall was just a jerk most of the time, and Zidane was mostly happy-go-lucky. Cloud was always serious.
Flash Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i] [B]Yup, Cloud's the best! Squall was just a jerk most of the time, and Zidane was mostly happy-go-lucky. Cloud was always serious. [/B][/QUOTE] Ha ha, he wasn't always serious!! He messed around a lot, too.
RicoTranzrig Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 Oh Yeah, I remember all that crazy stuff he did...
Treble Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 Ha!Barret's the best!Nah j/k I think Cloud was the best!
Kuja Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [size=3][color=crimson][font=centruy gothic]yall are crazy... zidane was the best... dont care what yall say... maybe i can sway the votes a little... what is this "edit poll" link? hehe lol[/font][/color][/size]
Sephiroth Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 definately cloud, he [I]almost[/I] killed me you know....
Sephiroth Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i] [B]Wow...so he's still alive?? [/B][/QUOTE] well, what do you think I'm doing here.... I can't post if I'm dead....
Treble Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B] well, what do you think I'm doing here.... I can't post if I'm dead.... [/B][/QUOTE] It could a ghost of you posting nah j/k.:D
Dark Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 Cloud is the best. Squall is pathetic and i don't like Zidane and his f****n tail.
Zero-Sama Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue][FONT=courier new]I voted Squall.He and Zidane where awsome.I only like cloud for his final limit.I would have voted for Zidane but I think that he should have been more serious,and not hitting on every girl he see's for that matter.[/FONT][/COLOR]
Kuja Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [size=3][color=crimson][font=centruy gothic]hitting on all the girls is fun... i mean the more the marrier right? but still i liked him the most and probably would have had him in my party anyway[/font][/color][/size]
DarkerSephiroth Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 I dont like any of them but besides sephiroth i might pick cloud
DarkerSephiroth Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i] [B][COLOR=blue]Who voted squall?[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] Your name is Cloud but u vote for squall
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now