wrist cutter Posted August 3, 2002 Posted August 3, 2002 Since when did she start doing music? I thought she was only an actor.
amibasuki Posted August 3, 2002 Posted August 3, 2002 [FONT=arial]she's been doing music for a while now. she kinda flopped though :cross:[/FONT]
JCBaggee Posted August 4, 2002 Posted August 4, 2002 [color=red]Oh, but she's working! She's doing voices for that "Tom and Thumbelina" movie! ...someone please give her a decent role. She looks great, I like to see her, and I hate her music...it's just too poppy...[/color]
Corey Posted August 4, 2002 Posted August 4, 2002 Boooooooooooooooooooo!! I hate her in the movies and I hate her singing.
amibasuki Posted August 4, 2002 Posted August 4, 2002 [FONT=arial]she can sing decently, I guess, but the stuff she sings is crap. she'd be better just sticking to movies. [/FONT]
Juu Posted August 4, 2002 Posted August 4, 2002 [color=deeppink] [size=1]She's alot better at acting than she is at singing.[/color] [/size]
MysticGohan Posted August 4, 2002 Posted August 4, 2002 Eh, she's not that bad of a singer.. I guess the only reason anyone would actually watch the videos would be because she's gorgeous. I'd hit it. - MG
Mist Posted August 6, 2002 Posted August 6, 2002 [color=crimson][size=1] Egawd...I never thought I'd see the day that an actress I hate already beyond reason would turn to the music industry...*shivers*[/color][/size]
Rain Posted August 7, 2002 Posted August 7, 2002 I agree with Mist. I never thought much of her acting, her singing can only be worse.:nervous:
Guest Anakin Posted August 7, 2002 Posted August 7, 2002 No. I thought it sucked...I mean, I didn't like it..... -_-;
vegeta rocker Posted August 8, 2002 Posted August 8, 2002 bad actress, bad singer, bad person, bad, bad, bad. Have you seen her she needs to eat a burger. And drifting back to topic, i havent heard her new song thus have no idea why i am currently posting. :)
Semjaza Posted August 8, 2002 Posted August 8, 2002 I don't think she is a bad actress... But she certainly isn't amazing. She isn't a bad singer either, but she certainly shouldn't have any of her songs published. I think she is only allowed these things because people view her as some sort of sex goddess. I honestly never found her that amazing... I'm always bothered by the fact that her breast size changes dramatically between her shows and movies :rolleyes:.
Guest SunRiZe Posted August 9, 2002 Posted August 9, 2002 She's not that bad an actress, given the crap roles she's had to try. I don't know much about her singing talents, I'll make up my mind when i hear one of her songs.
Mitch Posted August 9, 2002 Posted August 9, 2002 [color=red]The song of which you are talking of I think is called "Barenaked", and my opinion on this is as follows. I hate her, she can't act worth a bagel, and her singing is like listening to a croaking frog on steriods. Thus ends my opinion.[/color]
Juu Posted August 9, 2002 Posted August 9, 2002 [color=deeppink] [size=1]I don't remember seeing any of her movies... what movies was she in? I guess I'm gonna find out how well she acts,.... Mesa gonna see [i]The Tuxedo[/i]... mainly becuz Jackie Chan's in it... All his movies were great... Gotta Love em'! :bluesweatdrop:[/color] [/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now