Transtic Nerve Posted August 5, 2002 Posted August 5, 2002 I needed a new banner because the Dir en grey one was getting old. And so I did a new one. This was originally supposed to be a PENICILLIN banner (the group HAKUEI sings for) but I stumbled acorss something I liked and made this. I like the way it turned out. Different and slightly unique for me. I dunno, I did some experimentation with this one. Not so much different, but oh well. So yeah, do you like? [img]http://jikannohizumi.hypermart.net/pics/hakuei-banner.jpg[/img]
Juu Posted August 5, 2002 Posted August 5, 2002 [color=deeppink] [size=1]Great as always TN, That's great!I'd give it..a.. 8.9/10 ^^[/color] [/size]
Corey Posted August 5, 2002 Posted August 5, 2002 It's great! I like your old one better though. 9/10 I am going to get chewed out for this by so many people... And could you reccomend a good site to get info on Dir en grey. I have heard a lot about them on here and really want to check them out.
Kinetic Posted August 5, 2002 Posted August 5, 2002 [color=darkblue] I was admiring it from some other forum. It's nice how you used the lines, dots, and faded text. Simplicity is great, and the way you ordered it is great. The pictures are great as well, I remember the one in front from somewhere...an old banner of yours, maybe? [/color]
Chaos Posted August 5, 2002 Posted August 5, 2002 I can sum up this banner in two words, and some symbols. "HOLY SH*T!!!" There, I think I stressed my point. Even though this one doesn't even come close to chokin on the dust of that "WATCH PORNO" one... Lmao.
SaiyanPrincessX Posted August 5, 2002 Posted August 5, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DarkOrderKnight [/i] [B]It's great! I like your old one better though. 9/10 I am going to get chewed out for this by so many people... And could you reccomend a good site to get info on Dir en grey. I have heard a lot about them on here and really want to check them out. [/B][/QUOTE] His website has info on alot of J-music, theres a link to it in his sig, or just click [URL=http://www.jikannohizumi.net/]here[/URL] . Anyway very nice banner Transtic Nerve!
Mitch Posted August 5, 2002 Posted August 5, 2002 [color=red]I like the faded text and dots. I like how you kept it so simple. Simple is good. But I like your old one better. But, if you're sick of the old one, why not. [/color]
Transtic Nerve Posted August 5, 2002 Author Posted August 5, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Aries [/i] [B][color=darkblue] I was admiring it from some other forum. It's nice how you used the lines, dots, and faded text. Simplicity is great, and the way you ordered it is great. The pictures are great as well, I remember the one in front from somewhere...an old banner of yours, maybe? [/color] [/B][/QUOTE] I've never used that pic before. Although, he does somewaht look like Kyo from Dir en grey. In real life, Hakuei is rather tall, and Kyo.... well.... he's not lol. My old Dir en grey banner was simplistic. I didn't put alot of time in it. a picture with a few design lines and text and that was it. Can anyone tell me why the prefered the old one?
coolkam007 Posted August 5, 2002 Posted August 5, 2002 Mm.. Nice Chris, but its not your best yet. :) *hugs* um, @.@ i dun remember what your old one looked like.. so I couldn't really C&C(compair and contrast) honestly.. I dont think I could find any real flaws with this banner.. keep up the good work!
Kinetic Posted August 5, 2002 Posted August 5, 2002 [quote][i]Originally posted by TN[/i][b] I've never used that pic before. Although, he does somewaht look like Kyo from Dir en grey. In real life, Hakuei is rather tall, and Kyo.... well.... he's not lol. My old Dir en grey banner was simplistic. I didn't put alot of time in it. a picture with a few design lines and text and that was it. Can anyone tell me why the prefered the old one?[/b][/quote] [color=darkblue] Hmm...I'm sure it was that pic...because I was fond of it. Maybe wrist cutter or someone used it. Anyway, very nice, still. [/color]
PiroMunkie Posted August 5, 2002 Posted August 5, 2002 [quote][i]Originally posted by SuperSaiyan[/i] [b]Even though this one doesn't even come close to chokin on the dust of that "WATCH PORNO" one... Lmao.[/b][/quote][color=indigo]Too true, lol. That one was classic. :p It's is great as always Transtic. There's a little something about the border that bothers me, but I can't really put a pin on it. No biggie though. :)[/color]
wrist cutter Posted August 5, 2002 Posted August 5, 2002 Yeah, I had used that picture in one of my banners. [img]http://64.26.57.193/banners/penishirin.jpg[/img] Well I love the banner, the whole thing turned out great as usual. You can never go wrong with PENICILLIN. Oh, and if you're going to check out Dir en grey... listen to anything from MISSA and anything from before kisou >_<
Vegitto4 Posted August 6, 2002 Posted August 6, 2002 very well done TN. I like it alot. better than some I have seen you have.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now