Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=darkblue]
Well, I finally got off my lazy butt...actually, I had to sit down to do it, but that's not the point. It took me about ten-fifteen minutes, but I think it turned out nicely. What do you think?

[img]http://otaku.250free.com/banner-.jpg[/img]
[/color]
Posted
[color=indigo]Lol, it looks like your previous one, just spiffed up. I must say it is a good improvement though. Again I see the tile things, lol. :whoops: I think you are over-using that little quote though... -____-;;[/color]
Posted
[color=darkblue]
Lol, the tile things were actually different this time :p I used Accented Edges, and then something else :laugh: Then the other layers.

As for the quote, I'm getting tired of it, but it will probably never leave, just like the gradient in my sig, that's never leaving unless someone hacks into my account and deletes it...but I've still got a back-up for it :laugh:
[/color]
Posted
I think it's good. you're finally off that heroin-trip background so something new is always good. id say the quote and image is getting overused but then again *checks sig* i think i wont...heh...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by projekt_navi [/i]
[B]its alright ... i always liked aries's work :D [/B][/QUOTE]
navi, i believe in the "this forums purpose" sticky by transatic nerve, it says this isnt a forum for saying "nice banner, i like it", it's a forum for giving suggestions and pointers on people's work that way everyone get's better. Otherwise it's just spam.
Posted
Yeah i like it, alot. I havent made a new image in ages (well except that sh*tty Matrix image). Ok lets re-phrase, i havent made a GOOD image in ages. I realy like it, i think it looks as if your falling into a digital world, or that guy is jumping out of one. Nice *thumbs up*
Posted
[color=red]As always, I love simple banners, if it isn't simple, I'll run away. I think what makes this banner really look good to me is the way you did the background. It helps everything easily blend in and become a whole image. And if you want to know, you [i]are[/i] the reason I can't sleep...Joking, Joking.... 9/10 aries!

As for the quote, yeh it's being overused, but if it's true keep it right?:p :laugh:[/color]
Posted
[color=deeppink]I definitely like this better than your previous one, Aries. I like it when all of the colors in a banner coincide rather than conflict (which, sadly, happens in far too many images). I'm also a fan of the overall muted tone in this banner because it more easily shows the contrast between light and dark areas.

The only thing I would suggest changing is the font, but I know it's sort of your signature font :whoops: I just think that a different style would look better with this particular banner.

Overall Aries, I think this is one of my favorite banners you have done thus far ^_^[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]I definitely like this better than your previous one, Aries. I like it when all of the colors in a banner coincide rather than conflict (which, sadly, happens in far too many images). I'm also a fan of the overall muted tone in this banner because it more easily shows the contrast between light and dark areas.

The only thing I would suggest changing is the font, but I know it's sort of your signature font :whoops: I just think that a different style would look better with this particular banner.

Overall Aries, I think this is one of my favorite banners you have done thus far ^_^[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

OMG! Did you make your banner BG? Because, if so, not only is it super cool (I sound like the brady bunch all of the sudden) but it's such a pun! Incubus.... In-cube-us.... and it uses cubism as a style.... whee.... anyway, sorry to intrude here, I just had to say that.
Posted
[color=darkblue][b][size=1]
I took your advice BG, and put different fonts on it. I like the new outcome better, as well. Thanks :toothy:
[/b][/color][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]OMG! Did you make your banner BG? Because, if so, not only is it super cool (I sound like the brady bunch all of the sudden) but it's such a pun![/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Heh, that post cracked me up. But no actually, a friend of mine (Grant Steiner, the link to his site is in my sig) made the Incubus part of it, and I merely cropped it into banner size and added a border.

Aries? I definitely like that font much better! ;D[/color]
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1]
Gah! My friend uploaded tons of video clips, and all kinds of other .zip files, and put them up for download, causing me to lose all of my bandwidth, and suspend my account until next month! Needless to say, I deleted all of his files. Anyway, I got a new account (I'm still pissed off for the 50 other people who's banners I don't have on my hard drive to upload to the new account), and I made a new banner...it's from a wallpaper I made and centered, and no more quote! I've got a new one :devil: Whatcha think?
[/color][/size]
Posted
[color=deeppink] [size=1]I definately like this one better.. I loove the background for it, and the texture is soooooo KEWL!!

Awesome as always Aries!! ^-^[/color] [/size]
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1]
Thanks, what I did was make a wallpaper with that waterish technique I figured out, and centered it. . .I'll show the wallpaper >uploads the wallpaper<

[url=http://otacon.250free.com/wallter.jpg]Click here![/url]

As the Adobe wizards can see, I used polar coordinates, and it had that line down the middle, but once I did chrome, it sort of created a wave, as if someone slid their finger through the water.
[/color][/size]
Posted
[color=indigo]Very good. :) It [i]almost[/i] looks like an upward pillar of water... almost. :p Very intersting.


::looks at Aries' sig:: :eek: YOU CHANGED THE QUOTE!!!! :eek: ::sees pigs flying as hell freezes over::[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...