khips01 Posted August 9, 2002 Posted August 9, 2002 what do you wish you could take back or things u wish never would have happend?
ifm2181 Posted August 9, 2002 Posted August 9, 2002 So far, there's ntohing that I would consider important enough to take back, but I'm sure there will be.
khips01 Posted August 9, 2002 Author Posted August 9, 2002 i have alot of things i wish never happend. for example, my mom and dad leaving me , gettin adopted by these ppl who are really MEAN , having my bf dump me. and mannyyy more but its getting late so cya
ifm2181 Posted August 9, 2002 Posted August 9, 2002 Basically, everything bad that happened to me had an even worse alternate case, so I decided on the better ones, be it as it may.
MarkM Posted August 9, 2002 Posted August 9, 2002 I have 0 regrets of my actions...and things that others have done to me... I dunno why!
Guest Anakin Solo Posted August 9, 2002 Posted August 9, 2002 Hmm.....lets see....I wish my dad wouldnt have died.......making my dad go to the hospital 10 days earlier than he did. If he had listened to my mom, he would still by alive today.
amibasuki Posted August 9, 2002 Posted August 9, 2002 [FONT=arial]I regret some stuff I did (mostly said) when I was a kid in elementary school. yeah, it's only elementary school, but I said some pretty mean stuff back then, particularly in this one incident. I don't want to get in deep about it, except that I'm ashamed I ever did it. yeah, pointless post.... [/FONT]
ifm2181 Posted August 9, 2002 Posted August 9, 2002 I got kicked out of Kindergarten for being a "trouble maker" but all I did was tell the truth. Stupid teacher didn't get it.
Guest SunRiZe Posted August 9, 2002 Posted August 9, 2002 I would seriously take back nothing, because something good has always come out of something bad, and if you undone that bad thing, then the good thing would be undone also.
Corey Posted August 9, 2002 Posted August 9, 2002 I wouldn't have cheated on a test. Got caught and got a cheating slip put in my Permanent Record.
wrist cutter Posted August 9, 2002 Posted August 9, 2002 I regret I ever listened to "Driver's High"... and that I joined Gundam Forum.
Kinetic Posted August 9, 2002 Posted August 9, 2002 [color=darkblue][size=1] The only thing I regret is stealing those stupid Putt-putt tickets...that was very immature. [/color][/size]
vegeta rocker Posted August 9, 2002 Posted August 9, 2002 i wish my brother would never have been diagnosed with muscular dystrophy.
Sere Tuscumbia Posted August 9, 2002 Posted August 9, 2002 Ah, I wish I could have taken back several things I have said, or done. But then again, I'm just the kind of person who can injure someone and not feel sorry for it because it's a heat-of-the-moment kind of thing. But, as like most human beings do, I regret what I've said, or done later, and wish that I could go back, and make things right. I've lost a lot of friends, and some respect from things I've done . . . but it's all in the past, and the only thing I can do is try to make things better from where I am now, right? Sere
Flash Posted August 9, 2002 Posted August 9, 2002 Ha, most of my life is a 'Wish it had never happened' moment....
wrist cutter Posted August 9, 2002 Posted August 9, 2002 And believe me, we all feel very sorry for you.
Lady Asphyxia Posted August 9, 2002 Posted August 9, 2002 I'd say I probably regret my dad dying(sp?), but it wasn't my fault and, as mercenary as it sounds, I'm getting an education, and have a good life(clothes, money, food) because of it (compensation) What else? I probably wouldn't have quit swimming...I really stuffed myself there.
Kei Posted August 9, 2002 Posted August 9, 2002 [color=blue]I wish I had never flipped my teacher off when I was in 3rd grade. And that I never kicked that guy dressed up as Chuck E. Cheese when I was 7. That really came back to bite me. -___-;;;[/color]
Spikey Posted August 9, 2002 Posted August 9, 2002 I wish I could take back that I stole someones sprite.
Sara Posted August 9, 2002 Posted August 9, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by vegeta rocker [/i] [B]i wish my brother would never have been diagnosed with muscular dystrophy. [/B][/QUOTE]But it's better to have been diagnosed that not know, don't you think? .....That's....interesting, Spikey. I would have kept in touch with an old friend, while I still had the chance. And I would have gotten the recipe for some wicked good cookies.
Flash Posted August 9, 2002 Posted August 9, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by wrist cutter [/i] [B]And believe me, we all feel very sorry for you. [/B][/QUOTE] I assure you, you ever registering here is second on my list.
ifm2181 Posted August 9, 2002 Posted August 9, 2002 Strange goings on there :) I do have one thing I wish I never did: I told one of the girls at school how much I liked her. I shoulda put her in a burlap sack and beaten his with a canoe paddle instead. Unfortunately, I can't change that.
Ryan Posted August 9, 2002 Posted August 9, 2002 [size=1] Um lemme see here. 1.) Knocking down my door with a baseball bat when I was 4 because my sister and the babysitter locked me in my room so I would take a nap. Obiously I didn't want to take a nap. 2.) Grabbing the wheel and jerking it to left so we would go into a ditch and through a wooden fence whenever I was 5 in our truck because my dad yelled at me and I wanted to get even with him. 3.) Calling a girl a "man whore" because she made fun of me and I thought she looked like a man. 4.) Wacking my sister across the face with a yoyo and leaving a huge imprint across her face because she kept on telling me to shut-up. I have a ton more stories but I don't want to be here typing for the next hour, so lets just leave it at that.[/size]
ifm2181 Posted August 9, 2002 Posted August 9, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ [/i] [B][size=1] 3.) Calling a girl a "man whore" because she made fun of me and I thought she looked like a man. [/size] [/B][/QUOTE]lol, good show. I've done that before. She wasn't too impressed.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now