Utena_Tenjou Posted September 14, 2002 Posted September 14, 2002 If you want, claim a favorite anime charactor, post there names here and make sure to include what anime/manga there from, you can only claim 3, and you can't pick a charactor that's already been claimed. And yes, mascots can be claimed also. I claim: Ryuichi Sakuma(Gravitation) Kyou Souma(Fruits Basket) Tsuzuki(Yami no Matseui) Claimed Charactors list- [B]Akira[/B] Tetsuo [B]Ayashi no Ceres[/B] Yuhi [B]Dragon Ball[/B] Goku [B]Dragon Knights[/B] Lykouleon [B]Escaflowne[/B] Van [B]Fist of the North Star[/B] Ken Shiro [B]Fruits Basket[/B] Kyou Souma [B]Fushigi Yugi[/B] Tasuki [B]Gravitation[/B] Ryuichi Sakuma [B]Kenshin[/B] Sanoskue [B]Orphen[/B] Orphen [B]Yami no Matsuei[/B] Tsuzuki Asato
Kent Posted September 14, 2002 Posted September 14, 2002 odd thread and im not sure it will last, but... in honor of dbz and the fact im first. 1.gokou. 2.tetsuo (akira) 3.ken shiro (fist of the north star)
XxmagentaxX Posted September 14, 2002 Posted September 14, 2002 I claim.... 1) Sanoskue (Kenshin) 2) Tasuki (Fushigi Yuugi) 3) Yuhi (Ayashi no Ceres) 4) Kira (Angel Sanct) 5) Kurama (YYH) 6) Chic (Maze)
Utena_Tenjou Posted September 14, 2002 Author Posted September 14, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forest_Pixie [/i] [B]I claim.... 1) Sanoskue (Kenshin) 2) Tasuki (Fushigi Yuugi) 3) Yuhi (Ayashi no Ceres) 4) Kira (Angel Sanct) 5) Kurama (YYH) 6) Chic (Maze) [/B][/QUOTE] You can only claiom 3 charactors.
XxmagentaxX Posted September 14, 2002 Posted September 14, 2002 *sigh* I so didnt see that before!! so does that mean that I have to pick 3???
Utena_Tenjou Posted September 14, 2002 Author Posted September 14, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forest_Pixie [/i] [B]*sigh* I so didnt see that before!! so does that mean that I have to pick 3??? [/B][/QUOTE] 3 is enough, I thought if this topic became popular more then that would have been just to much. It 's hard to just pick 3...if I could have picked 4, I would have picked Yuuhi as well.
amiboshi Posted September 14, 2002 Posted September 14, 2002 Ah! No fair! You already took Kyou! U.U Lesse..... Orphen (S.S. Orphen) Van (Escaflowne) Lykouleon (Dragon Knights) phew. That was hard choosing 3....^-^
Utena_Tenjou Posted September 14, 2002 Author Posted September 14, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amiboshi [/i] [B]Ah! No fair! You already took Kyou! U.U Lesse..... Orphen (S.S. Orphen) Van (Escaflowne) Lykouleon (Dragon Knights) phew. That was hard choosing 3....^-^ [/B][/QUOTE] Yeah, but there's always Hatsuharu. (You an Angel Sancuary fan to? I loved that anime...it's so beautifull...)
amiboshi Posted September 14, 2002 Posted September 14, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Utena_Tenjou [/i] [B]Yeah, but there's always Hatsuharu. (You an Angel Sancuary fan to? I loved that anime...it's so beautifull...) [/B][/QUOTE] Oh yeah....I forgot about Hatsuharu. He's a cutie, and a sweetie too, until he's black Haru...O.o;;; But he's not quite as cute as some other Bishies. ^^ Yeah, I'm an Angel Sanctuary fan. Kaori Yuki's work is just gorgeous. I have a huge library of AS pics on my computer. ^-^
amibasuki Posted September 15, 2002 Posted September 15, 2002 [FONT=arial][b]NOOOOOOO![/B] my Tasuki was taken from me!! *sobs and dies* okay, I guess I'll make do *sniff* I claim [b] 1. Vash from Trigun 2. Kenshin from you-guessed-it! 3. Yuu from Marmalade Boy[/b][/FONT]
Lady Macaiodh Posted September 15, 2002 Posted September 15, 2002 [COLOR=darkblue]::snatches up vegeta-sama (dbz), heero yuie (gundam wing), & yuske (yu yu hakusho?), & runs:: but if i were to pick a female, it would be ryoko (tenchi).[/COLOR]
Soccer 4 Life Posted September 15, 2002 Posted September 15, 2002 Lets see, I claim: -Ayanami Rei (NGE) -Kamui (X) -Kenshin (Rurouni Kenshin) My list would be completed if only I could have added Faye Valentine :nope:..
amiboshi Posted September 15, 2002 Posted September 15, 2002 Hey, Soccer 4 Life, Amibasuki already took Kenshin. lol. BTW, I love your Kamui avatar! ;)
Soccer 4 Life Posted September 15, 2002 Posted September 15, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amiboshi [/i] [B]Hey, Soccer 4 Life, Amibasuki already took Kenshin. lol. BTW, I love your Kamui avatar! ;) [/B][/QUOTE] Hmm.. In that case I would like to switch Kenshin with Faye Valentine... Anyways thanx for the compliment amiboshi..:mrt:
Guest Morph Posted September 16, 2002 Posted September 16, 2002 I claim.... Lain [SEL] Vicious [Cowboy Bebop] Yura [Inuyasha]
Kinetic Posted September 16, 2002 Posted September 16, 2002 I claim. . . Ryuhou, Kazuma and Cougar from Scryed. . . Ah, the joys of watching the best anime ever. . .well, a really good one anyway. If I had to pick someone besides a Scryed character, it would be-well, I can't think of any.
Genkai Posted September 16, 2002 Posted September 16, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Aries [/i] [B]I claim. . . Ryuhou, Kazuma and Cougar from Scryed. . . Ah, the joys of watching the best anime ever. . .well, a really good one anyway. If I had to pick someone besides a Scryed character, it would be-well, I can't think of any. [/B][/QUOTE] still obsessed with scryed.....? okay, i claim...Kerberos, baby. uh...Knives(Trigun), my personal asassin. um...Seika, from Juline....*drools*
Def_Kun Posted September 16, 2002 Posted September 16, 2002 1. Shiro Kamui (X TV) 2. Maria Tachibana (Sakura Taisen) 3. Hikaru (Rayearth)
Rain Posted September 16, 2002 Posted September 16, 2002 Ohhhh, I wanted to claim Goku :( Oh well, i'll settle for the second best thing I claim Goten - DBZ Thats all, I can't think of anyone else
amiboshi Posted September 16, 2002 Posted September 16, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Def_Kun [/i] [B]1. Shiro Kamui (X TV) 2. Maria Tachibana (Sakura Taisen) 3. Hikaru (Rayearth) [/B][/QUOTE] Soccer 4 Life took Kamui.....I don't think this works very well with only 1 person claiming each character. No one's looking at the previous posts.... :cross:
Progressive Posted September 16, 2002 Posted September 16, 2002 1] Tasuki [Fushigi Yuugi] 2] Yuhi [Ayashi No Ceres] 3] Kira [Angel Sanct]
Def_Kun Posted September 16, 2002 Posted September 16, 2002 Ok so scratch out Kamui Replace him with Kintaro (Goldenboy)
Kei Posted September 16, 2002 Posted September 16, 2002 [color=blue]I don't really see a point to this topic, but... 1) Inu-yasha from....Inu-yasha 2) Demon form Youko from YYH 3) Chichiri from Fushigi Yuugi (No da!)[/color]
Queen Asuka Posted September 16, 2002 Posted September 16, 2002 [color=crimson][size=1]This thread has absolutely no point and is completely against the rules. Threads like this shouldn't even be started.[/color][/size]
Recommended Posts