Hyper Posted September 15, 2002 Posted September 15, 2002 Well I made this crop-circle-ish avatar like thing. But I dont know if I should swap it with the one i have now. What do You think?
GinnyLyn Posted September 15, 2002 Posted September 15, 2002 Prefer the one you have now. But maybe that's because I like the color and texture better. Crop circle seems a little...flat.
PiroMunkie Posted September 15, 2002 Posted September 15, 2002 [color=indigo]I also like your current one better. The crop circle one is just really plain. No dimension or anything to it. Just white on black..[/color]
Genkai Posted September 15, 2002 Posted September 15, 2002 current one....... definetely.... yours now has such dimension to it....the texture is great..... cropcircles is...well....flat.:whoops:
Hyper Posted September 17, 2002 Author Posted September 17, 2002 Yeah, I guess your right. Buut at least I have other uses for it.:)
Kinetic Posted September 17, 2002 Posted September 17, 2002 [color=darkblue][size=1] I agree that the one you have is better. The crop circle seems like something I would do in MS Paint. Not saying it's bad, just trying to be honest. [/color][/size]
No-Name Posted September 17, 2002 Posted September 17, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Aries [/i] [B][color=darkblue][size=1] Not saying it's bad, just trying to be honest. [/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] Well I'll be honest by saying its bad. Nothing but filled shapes and lines. Like aries, said, something you'd do in Paint. Stick with your current one.
Guest SunRiZe Posted September 17, 2002 Posted September 17, 2002 yeah, I would stick with your current one, that has alot of artistic colour and design, crop circle is cool, though i am just not a big fan of black/white *** btw, like my new siggy?***
Boo Posted September 17, 2002 Posted September 17, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by No-Name [/i] [B]Well I'll be honest by saying its bad. Nothing but filled shapes and lines. Like aries, said, something you'd do in Paint. Stick with your current one. [/B][/QUOTE] I hate to say it, but im with him :)
GinnyLyn Posted September 17, 2002 Posted September 17, 2002 Colors are nifty and all, but the outline for the eyes is rather thick.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now