Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1]
I agree that the one you have is better. The crop circle seems like something I would do in MS Paint. Not saying it's bad, just trying to be honest.
[/color][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Aries [/i]
[B][color=darkblue][size=1]
Not saying it's bad, just trying to be honest.
[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]
Well I'll be honest by saying its bad. Nothing but filled shapes and lines. Like aries, said, something you'd do in Paint. Stick with your current one.
Posted
yeah, I would stick with your current one, that has alot of artistic colour and design, crop circle is cool, though i am just not a big fan of black/white

*** btw, like my new siggy?***
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by No-Name [/i]
[B]Well I'll be honest by saying its bad. Nothing but filled shapes and lines. Like aries, said, something you'd do in Paint. Stick with your current one. [/B][/QUOTE]

I hate to say it, but im with him :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...