Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Guest Anakin Solo
Posted
::looks around and raises hand slowly:: I go there sometimes.
Posted
[color=deeppink] [size=1]Oh lookie... one of my favorite pplz to kick out of the chat...

Hi [i]'friend..'[/i][/color] [/size]
Posted
[color=royalblue]Well, you were asking who uses Otaku Chat. Might be a good opportunity for people to say what names they use on there or something.

But there's no need to make it some kind of negative flaming session or whatever.[/color]
Posted
[color=red][b]I went in there on the day of the otakuboards opening. But someone *glares around*:shifty: took the + away from infront of my name whilst everyone else was allowed to have one. I was `SonGoten` in the chat, but I don't think i will be going back anytime soo.[/b][/color]
Posted
I've tried going there a few times, when I've been sufficiently bored. It has never worked for me, and I have neither the time nor the motivation to find out why.
Posted
I uh . . . [I]went[/I] to the chat. Ran into some . . . complications . . . and left. Now I'm back on one of my old chats . . . ^^;;

Yeah. Maybe you guy's knew "Katanga" . . . I'm sure Apocalypes_Weapon did ^_~

~!*Sere chan*!~
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sere Tuscumbia [/i]
[B]I Yeah. Maybe you guy's knew "Katanga" . . . I'm sure Apocalypes_Weapon did ^_~ [/B][/QUOTE]


Sere refreshen my mind a bit please?I knew Kittana :drools:
Posted
I visited the Otaku Chat on two or three occasions. Wasn't very interesting. The topics never made any sense. I'm not really into chatrooms anyway
Posted
[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]While I do talk a lot in IMs (feel free for anyone to drop me a line - Noryko81), I am not really into chat rooms unless they have a specific purpose. I am not slamming on anyone, and hope no one takes it that way. But unless the room has some point, it tends to go a little off track very easily, and only a few people will stick around.

I was invited to a chat room by a diablo2 friend. I didn't know anyone in there besides him. The rest were random other friends from all sorts of places, including real life. . Well, everyone was getting on everyone's nerves. People were coming and going so fast, and there was no purpose. .

I suppose some rooms just. . happen. It works, and more power to that chat room. I think I have only been to OtakuChat once or twice. .is there a specific link or something? I usually sit at my computer watching TV and IMing my good friends, so one more thing to keep me busy would be fun =P [/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[color=blue]I used to go there every blue moon, but when I did, nobody was on. I just stopped after a while.[/color]
Posted
[color=deeppink] [size=1]Hmm...

I go to Otaku chat very often, but usually when I'm in the mood to...

And here's my two cents.

I'm either 'Juuthena' (you wouldn't have guessed:rolleyes: )
or, LovelyRelee. ^^

And btw... g/s/b, I was just kidding... ^^;[/color] [/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sere Tuscumbia [/i]
[B]I can't say that I really talked to you, but I was there. You reminded everyone that you were from Otakuboards several times .[/B][/QUOTE]


Several?????I only say "I am from OB" to a person...never mind.


Juu you already told me that you were just kidding.

I use Apocalypes_Weapon,Chibi_AW,and I sometime use GigaOmegaX
Posted
[color=teal][size=1]I went there a few times, while the boards were down. Oddly enough, "Char" was already taken, o_O, so I took the name Xeshiur, just because I'm an unoriginal moron...

Whee... Eh I'm bored...


--Mike[/color][/size]
Posted
Note to Juu: DAMN HOW MUCH BAN DID YOU PUT ON ME!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!!!!!

I'm getting more enemies lately.Toon-Roy,`Matt`,Sereri(or Catgirl-sakura),and Julian.........getting more soon :D.

Now that Juu or Mana ban me (More then 3 times :shifty).I can't get into Theotaku.Because of floods of....never mind.(Why won't people stop fighting me :worried: )
Posted
I do every once in a while, I did alot while OB was down.

My handle was Lalaith/Lalaith Ril/ DuoGod of Death. One of those three...I hope someone recognizes those names, although I won't be suprised if noone does...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoGod of Death [/i]
[B]

My handle was Lalaith/Lalaith Ril/ DuoGod of Death. One of those three...I hope someone recognizes those names, although I won't be suprised if noone does... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson][size=1] *raises hand, Grinning*

I know every one of 'em!

Heh...as for G/S/B, maybe everybody doesn't like you for the exact thing you just did: blow up. That's a novel idea, isn't it?

And don't you [b]*ever*[/b] talk about Juu again, got it? [b]Ever[/b].[/color][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...