Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
Ooo, sparkly.

The text is a little hard to read.
And I take it you like the images you use--they've been cropping up a bit. Not that that's a bad thing.

*thumbs up* I like this one.
Posted
[b]Paint Shop Pro...

I like the text fade, but I don't like the little stars that are dotted around, I think they spoil the effect... Other than that it's great.[/b]
Posted
here's two more (actually the same but one's inverted) whata ya'll think?

[img]http://boomspeed.com/ace_raiden/akiragokoubannomad.PNG[/img]

[img]http://boomspeed.com/ace_raiden/akiragokoubannomadINVERT.PNG[/img]
Posted
[FONT=times new roman]I like the inverted colors one, but the other one is still pretty cool. I'll check out the first banner you attached later, too exausted now.[/FONT]
Posted
[color=indigo]Not too shabby. Like Aries said, the text is a bit hard to read, and you might want to make Super 4 Vegeta and Gogeta be just a [i]little[/i] bit more visible. Other than that, it is pretty nice.

The other two are nice as well, I like the inverted one more. :)[/color]
Posted
Text is a little hard to read where it is all soft, transparent, and blurred. But I LOVE the font for "Nomad"--what is it, what did you do to make it look like that? *uses PhotoShop5.5*
Maybe the text isn't the problem--maybe the grid background is tampering with some of the effect.

I personally prefer the reg. to the inverted, but that's me.
Posted
Please tell me that's a guy on the right side of your banner (your avie, whatever), because he's giving me inspiration on a younger version of a chara I know. Either that or he just looks like a dark haired Sephiroth. :bluesweat
Posted
it should be a guy. All the pics i get for my banners are taken from various sites, and some of the pics I know very little about the info on the characters.
Posted
Yay! *bounce bounce* Young Auron, young Auron! Wheeee!

*before they cart her off to the nuthouse* I know not what it says, but it's pretty. I'd personally move the guy (who needs a closer edge trimming--you can still see the background edge) to the right more, to balance the girl, and center the text 'tween the two, as needed.
Did you use a filter for the background? If so, what? Pretty.
Heh. Not good at number ratings, but 8/10 from me.
Posted
*stares blankly*

huh? oh yeah, ok. now what? uh... what's a filter (see i use simple tools and I don't usually hear these kind of tools and stuff, because I only use two tools for banners.)
Posted
Mmm, it all depends on what program you use. I mostly use PhotoShop5.5 *wants higher desperately*, which has a good set of filters (special effects).

In that case, you must be working in some other program. I'm interested to know which one and how you make your backgrounds.
Posted
uh... *shifty eyes* I use bgs I find, just like the pics.

the programs i use are; paint (lol not really a program) and Ulead Photo Express.

i've only use Photoshop at school for newspaper.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NomadWondering [/i]
[B]the programs i use are; paint (lol not really a program) and Ulead Photo Express.[/B][/QUOTE]

I use those programs ^

yeah i got the girl pic from anime nation

here's another one, how's it?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...