Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
[color=crimson]Looks pretty good...
Auron: But?
*eyes him* ...but...methinks the person on the right part of the left side should have a green edge to him too, to balance with the green edge on your DBZ chara.
Auron: Hmmm. [/color]
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
here's one for foredaddy, since I know he likes freaky lookin banners. Not as freaky as others just freaky to me becuase I'm sittin in a dark quite room by myself.... with no one aorund me.... *looks around quickly* uh i gotta go -------*whoosh*
Posted
And the banner in my sig ofcourse ;)

hehe. Cool banners. And Ginny lyn. The green edge is part of the official picture he used. (dbgt final bout)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nomad [/i]
[B]here's one for foredaddy, since I know he likes freaky lookin banners. Not as freaky as others just freaky to me becuase I'm sittin in a dark quite room by myself.... with no one aorund me.... *looks around quickly* uh i gotta go -------*whoosh* [/B][/QUOTE]

You know it! Thanks again for the banner. Keep up the good work.:cross:
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
hey how's this one? it's a new .gif one. heh, ya have to goto the url below for the pic because can't find good host.


[url]http://geocities.com/ace_raiden/gif.htm[/url]
Guest boogeta
Posted
I like it especially the name going on and off two thumbs up i give it an 8
Posted
how's this one? It's one w/ gokou on the left (the pic's from the end of GT [it had the black star dballs] and Vegeta on the right, and w/ Gokou & Vegeta Jr. in the middle, w/ the DBZ logo in the back)

[img]http://nuevesiete.250free.com/Gokou_VegetaJR.png[/img]

EDIT: here's a avi that goes w/ the banner

[img]http://nuevesiete.250free.com/Gokou_VegetaJRavi.png[/img]

hey i'm a post away from 190. :) i'm tired of being a newbie. *waits for the post in the future that'll change him from a newbie to a member*
Posted
becoming a member: oh so pointless, yet makes you feel good inside for a mere 2 secs. Man I love the Otaku boards.

I like your new banner. DBZ banners are always cool in my book.:devil:
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
hey here's an animated one, it's the first one I've actually used and animation tool for.

[img]http://www.boomspeed.com/wondering/FinalProduct_DBZAni2.gif[/img]
Posted
[color=indigo]Other than the fact that the text is almost impossible to read, I like it. I especially like the first image of Kakarot. Very appropraite for how it is used in the banner. Nicely done. :)

Just wish I could read that text easier.[/color]
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
thanx PiroMunkie, i'ma work on the text thing. It was my first try w/ a tool on my comp. so it's gonna have problems.


EDIT: hey i changed it. the Background and the Gokou pic are the only things that didn't change (referring to pics)

oh and here's a new one it's for my site. by the way speaking of my site, could anyone suggest a name for my site, (to see the basic stuff the URL's in my sig)
Guest boogeta
Posted
I like it isnt that that one guy from Devil May Cry
Posted
yeah. the images in order from left to right are;
(don;t really know) a monster from resident evil, Link fighting somone, a megaman lookin guy, Samus from Metroid Prime, and Dante - Devil May Cry
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
hey everyone, take a look at this banner. I tried a new effect on my image tool thingy. it's the border.

[img]http://boomspeed.com/nomadfeed/Beauty.PNG[/img]

and here's Super Gohan's banner again

[img]http://boomspeed.com/nomadfeed/SuperGohan.gif[/img]
Posted
[size=1]I really like the Deadly Beautiful banner with Faye on it. The backround looks good, and I like the text. Even though I know you just [b]have[/b] to have the little Nomad in the corner, it it bothering me alot. It throws of the center of the banner in my opinion. Overall good work though. [/size]
Posted
thanks cyko, i think. well anyway, here's three more banners i through together in about 20-30. (not each took that long, the total time was that)

[img]http://www.boomspeed.com/nomadfeed/YunaSmile.PNG[/img]

[img]http://www.boomspeed.com/nomadfeed/AeriesBan.PNG[/img]

[img]http://www.boomspeed.com/nomadfeed/YufAerNameless.PNG[/img]
  • 3 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...