• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest The Mage Prince
i think it is very cool. try going for a salior moon or some other anime ypu don't like for a banner you never know you might find a pic you would want on a banner

• 3 weeks later...
heh, haven't posted in a while, huh? Well anyways heres a new banner, In my opinion I think it's the best in a while, then again I have a couple of screws loose up in the old noggin ( heh, noggin's a funny word ). Ok, i think not sleeping is getting to me. C&C please.

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=381144[/img]

-Nomad

[color=003399]The banner kicks a**, but i'm not to fond of the wallpaper. Remember, taskbar gotta go somewhere, so you gotta make sure not to cut anything off with it.

Atleast you've got good taste in music. *is listening to Meteora as he types this*[/color]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hi Nomad, I also pm-ed you this, but after seeing this post I thought maybe that I should post it in this section also. But I love the banner you made for Agatio, so could you make me a Love Hina one? I think I asked for more specific details in the pm I sent you, so check that out too!

Happy 100th post. I just checked on another post of mine and found he had replied to my request already!
But only 1 problem, I don't know how to put it into my signature...maybe you can help me..here is the link

[url]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=396223[/url]

Oh yeah, I absolutely LOVE IT!!!! It is so awesome!