OtakuBoards

Nomad's new banners

Nomad

Guest Chris
[color=#707875][b]well, i only see the spots on sara's post. it looks fine in yours. heh, whatever.[/b][/color]

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Chris
[color=#707875][b]the vash one looks good. i don't think it looks signifagantly better or anything, though. the oae one looks great, but his left hand is a little weird. other than that, very nice job.

also, what do you mean by 'for the oae'?[/b][/color]

Guest Renegade V2
Heh. I like the 'hate' one a lot. It reminds me of the comercial for Primal for some reason though. :p The Mushroomhead banner is average at best, it's no masterpiece, but it's representing the band well.

I really like the 'Super Saiyan' (you spelled it differently) one. I like how the text isn't on the banner, it shows some creativity.

[FONT=arial][size=3][COLOR=darkblue]:) ok, here's another banner I made for someone.... I can't remember who though..... I think his name starts with a S, not sure though. Bah, I can't remember anyway, here's a new one. How is it?[/COLOR][/size][/FONT]

[FONT=arial][size=3][COLOR=darkblue]Here's is something else for the wonderful people of OB (well at least the people who still take a look in here). It's the layout for my site. How is it? It's not supposed to be all high tech and what not. Just a layout.

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=457682[/img][/COLOR][/size][/FONT]

Hey as I tell you on AIM, Its gonna be really cool, I have No clue how to start a website thingy so to me its really awesome, I wish I could do that :(. Maybe I will when Im smarter hehehe. Very cool Nomad, I cant wait till your done with everthing, Its gonna be awesome