Nomad's new banners

Nomad

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I reposted it above, go up there to get the URL. And I made a Matrix Reloaded Wallpaper. Featuring Neo. I have walls of Morpheus, The Twins, Persephone, Agent Smith, Trinity, and Niobe. COmments please.

I like that one the best DEFINATLEY!!! I love the way his glasses are shiny. LOL. I also like the way he has no facial expression whatsoever. But one question, what he holding in the other hand?(not the one with the gun lol.)

i don't really know, because I ain't see the movie yet, either. I'm hopin to see it tomorrow. I just made a wallpaper because I had images and stuff. Again with a new wallpaper. Persephone.

I said this in another thread already Inuyasha, no one can actually "teach" you on how to make a banner... You can get hints and tips by looking at people's banners and things like that, and also searching for some online tutorials, and, of course, having Photoshop =P
Anyways, originality is the main key... And effort is the secondary key... Put them altogether and volá... You got some good stuff to make graphics designing...
There goes a hint, look at works from different people, and try to make your own style for designing... Make sure you make something you like and that suits WHAT you like... For example, if you like very simple stuff, you won't be liking to make things with complex backgrounds and all that stuff... You will want a more plain background with maybe some slight gradient and a main picture on it...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DarK DeatH [/i]
[B]You can get hints and tips by looking at people's banners and things like that, and also searching for some online tutorials, and, of course, having Photoshop =P[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=darkblue]Actually you don't need Photoshop exactly. Any program that'll let you make images (i.e.; programs that allow you to make a tranparent image, a trace tool allowing you to cut out images, and a good creative eye.) Like me, I don't use photoshop, I use a completely different program.

anyway, Niobe [i]is[/i] in both the Movie and the Game. In the movie she plays a somewhat small part, while in the game, half of it revolves around Niobe (while the other half being with Ghost [I think that's his name])

Back on topic, I made another animated banner, except it's for Schrat. I wanna get yalls opinion on how it looks.[/color]