Nomad

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nomad [/i]
[B][color=darkblue]Actually you don't need Photoshop exactly. Any program that'll let you make images (i.e.; programs that allow you to make a tranparent image, a trace tool allowing you to cut out images, and a good creative eye.) Like me, I don't use photoshop, I use a completely different program.
[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
I know you don't need Photoshop, BUT Photoshop is the best image editting program there is around...
By the way, what is the program you use? It's not GIMP is it?

[QUOTE][i]Original Quote By Dark Death[/i]
By the way, what is the program you use? It's not GIMP is it?[/quote]

Dark Death: What's GIMP? I use a program called Ulead Photo Express 4.0 My Scrapbook edition.

Agatio: I'm still working on your banner, I accidentaly deleted it.

Arkadyz: Right on.... :)

anyway, here's another banner with the same shape, but with Kakashi on it. I got the shape of the banners from a different banner I saw somewere and liked the way it looked.

Guest Chris
[color=green]very nice. they're both very nice. i like the last one better because . . . . well, i love anime. good job.[/color]

This is a banner that Nomad made for me. Im not using it currently but its a really nice banner. Take a look. [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=404239[/IMG]

[URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=404239]Banner from Nomad[/URL]

[color=9999cc]Wow. I like that banner with Kakashi on it, he looks real neat, i've been seeing a bunch of pics of him around... *goes to look for some more*

You're awesome at banner-making, nomad.[/color]

Guest Chris
[color=green]nice. it reminds me of the song 'glow' from coal chamber when they say "what doesn't kill surely will make us stronger still". i love that song . . . . too bad my cd player and all my cds got stolen . . . . i'm going to go cry now . . . . .[/color]

Guest Chris
[color=green]as always, very nice. you know what my favorite thing about you banners are? they raise my post count quite a bit. hehe . . . .[/color]

Here's a new banner I made. It's Twiztid, a artist on Psychopathic Records (as is Insane Clown Posse, Esham, Anybody Killa, etc.). It's advertising their new album coming out July 1st. I [i]DO NOT[/i] want your opinion on the group, like some of you did when I showed you the ICP wall I made..... I want your opinions on how I did the banner.

Guest Chris
[color=green]i'm not likeing this one that much, but then i'm not much of a fan of band banners. i think it's the fact that you used real people in it. i don't know . . . .[/color]

Guest Chris
[color=green]not bad. i love the color. i still don't like the fact that you used real people. but other than that, it looks great.[/color]

[COLOR=darkblue][SIZE=1]Ok, no more real people for a while, I guess. Anyways, here's a new banner I just made. Couldn't think of what to put on the left, so I just put 'INTERGRATE'. Oh, I know maybe I could put my name. *Goes off to see how username will look on banner*[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue][FONT=arial][SIZE=2]Hey, thansk Lan, I still don't think that 'INTEGRATE' fits there, but then again, I'm kinda weird. Anyway, here's a Shaman King wallpaper with Yoh and Amidamaru. How is it?[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

• 2 weeks later...
[FONT=arial][COLOR=green]Here's a new banner I made. It is of the group Kottonmouth Kings. They do some music with Insane Clown Posse and the Psychopathic family. So how is the [i]banner[/i] (not the group)?[/COLOR][/FONT]