Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Golem...


Guest Zora's King

Recommended Posts

Guest Zora's King
Posted
What do you think of golem,are he good or not...him...it's hard to know..someone tell me....
Posted
Golem is good.But can't complete the 2x explosion cheap attack.Golem offensive and definsive are almost of the charts.But a large downfall in Speed.GO with Gengar if you want explosive destruction :D
Posted
Golem is an awesome Pokemon. It does have good defense and offense, it is really strong. Here is a move list you could teach your Golem, or the way I would do it ;)


Rock Slide
Fire Blast
Earthquake
Explosion

Item: Quick Claw
Posted
[color=indigo]I used to use that move set on my Golems (I think they're really good, if you want a rock/ground type), but the problem with Fire Blast is that Golem's special attack stat kinda stinks. I'm looking for a replacement for Fire Blast, but I haven't quite decided on what move yet. The Rock Slide, Earthquake, Explosion set is good, though.[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Desbreko [/i]
[B][color=indigo]I used to use that move set on my Golems (I think they're really good, if you want a rock/ground type), but the problem with Fire Blast is that Golem's special attack stat kinda stinks. I'm looking for a replacement for Fire Blast, but I haven't quite decided on what move yet. The Rock Slide, Earthquake, Explosion set is good, though.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=blue]Yeah, it does. I would try to replace it with a good, solid, Normal-type move like Return/Frustration or Strength. You could probably even incorparate Rollout into it.[/color]
Posted
[color=indigo]Hey, does anyone know of a good fighting type attack that Golem can learn? My friends like to use Snorlax, so it'd be nice to have a fighting type move to combat the normal type Snorlax.[/color]
Posted
[color=deeppink] [size=1]Don't use golem!!! ><
Well.. against the snorlax...

First of all... It's better to beat him with a ampharos. (my opinion)
Why? because it usually had thunder wave... and it can paralize the snorlax...
My graveler fainted...
I hate rock pokemon anyway...soo... ^. ^;

*cough* back to the subject...

Golem... isn't really up to my taste...
I'm very impatiant, and... I'm more water/ice/eletric/psychic/ghost
type of person...

I never use rock type, since its weaknesses are so common.

In the tall grass, how often do you see another psychic, dark, electric, or fire type anyway?

Rock...

You run into grass and water types very often... so... I also don't like taking chances...

I would much rather prefer a nidoking instead...[/color] [/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Desbreko [/i]
[B][color=indigo]Hey, does anyone know of a good fighting type attack that Golem can learn? My friends like to use Snorlax, so it'd be nice to have a fighting type move to combat the normal type Snorlax.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Golem can learn Submission. Equip some Leftovers to gain life back after taking damage for Submission and you got yourself made in the shade. :cool:
Posted
Golem is a pretty good Pokemon but is useless against the Elite Four. You might need it (or another good Ground Pokemon like Steelix) for battling Red. It could :faint: his Pikachu!
Guest Zora's King
Posted
hmm..are any move that golem can learn except earthquake..
Posted
[color=indigo]Do you mean any ground type moves? Well, Earthquake is the most powerful ground type move that Golem can learn, but it can also learn Dig if you want a two-turn attack. Other than that, I can't think of anything.[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Desbreko [/i]
[B][color=indigo]Hey, does anyone know of a good fighting type attack that Golem can learn? My friends like to use Snorlax, so it'd be nice to have a fighting type move to combat the normal type Snorlax.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Hmmm..... Submission is good. Demolition punch isnt. mega kick will work. :)
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Zora's King
Posted
what is golem most powerful defense again another type of pokemon
Posted
[color=blue]If your asking what type of attacks Golem is resistant to then he's strong against Normal and Thunder types from the Rock part of his make-up.[/color]
Guest Zora's King
Posted
i see a movie of pokemon and ash bulbasaur fight that golem but when the bulbasaur use the vine whip attack but it doesn't have any effect to golem,and on the pokemon game it does damage to golem doesn't it.....can you solve this problem
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zora's King [/i]
[B]i see a movie of pokemon and ash bulbasaur fight that golem but when the bulbasaur use the vine whip attack but it doesn't have any effect to golem,and on the pokemon game it does damage to golem doesn't it.....can you solve this problem [/B][/QUOTE]


[COLOR=deeppink]The anime takes a more realistic approach to Pokemon battles. I mean, Golem is one of the heaviest Pokemon, and he's made completely out of rock. I don't think a couple of dandelion stems are really going to do much to a boulder. Now, a Venusaur, yes, he could probably take a Golem and whip it around the arena if he wanted to.[/COLOR]
Posted
no, its just because the Serie's are stupid, because they change everything! Like: Pikachu beats a Golem with a lightning attack. thats why!
  • 4 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...