Dark Sephiroth Posted September 21, 2002 Posted September 21, 2002 Who is your all time favorite ANIME CHARACTERS??? (Choose up to 3 only) my favs: Vash the Stampede (His hair and his gun) Yami Yu-Gi (Nice Hair) Gogeta (HE ROCKS PEROID!)
Avalon Posted September 21, 2002 Posted September 21, 2002 My favorite characters are: Pan from DBZ/GT (of course!) Kei from Dirty Pair-Flash and Priss from Bubblegum Crisis
Kent Posted September 21, 2002 Posted September 21, 2002 i hate to say it but this thread isnt gonna last a minute. you should really just give the board rules a quick look over. my fave. gokou.
Utena_Tenjou Posted September 21, 2002 Posted September 21, 2002 Tsuzuki-(Yami no Matseui) He's so kawaii! I love how he gets those doggy ears ^^;;;; and, I love the monsters he sommuns. Ryuichi-(Gravitation) Kyou(Fruits Basket)
Guest QuickSilver Posted September 21, 2002 Posted September 21, 2002 Bardock (just rules) Guyver3 (classy) Devilman (Cool)
Semjaza Posted September 21, 2002 Posted September 21, 2002 Favorites threads would be permitted if people actually gave some reasons, and didn't just simply [i]list[/i] things. I mean you must have some reasons why these are your favorite characters, why don't you just type that up? Anyway, I have no power in this forum... so we'll have to wait and see heh.
XxmagentaxX Posted September 22, 2002 Posted September 22, 2002 Ryuichi Kumagoru ( can you consider him a character??):p and I dunno I can think of any....
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo Posted September 22, 2002 Posted September 22, 2002 ;) Hmm another favorite topic, this isn't going to last long since therehave been various other ones like it. But for the sake of it being up my favorite character is naturally Rick Hunter aka Hikaru Ichijo of Robotech/Macross! ;)
Def_Kun Posted September 22, 2002 Posted September 22, 2002 X TV's Shiro Kamui. Just love 'em characters with tragic fate.
amiboshi Posted September 22, 2002 Posted September 22, 2002 Ugh. I'm so sick of favorite character threads.....they're so boring. I mean, there usually isn't any major discussion, people just list things....and NO, we're not suppose to have "favorites" threads. >.< And there is already a "sexiest anime character" thread, which is virtually the same thing! Well, at least to me... heh heh heh.:blush: Anyway, can't people make any real threads here that don't have to do with which characters they like the most? T.T
Mitch Posted September 22, 2002 Posted September 22, 2002 [color=red]There is a 99.99% chance of this being closed. Look out below.[/color]
VP-Master Posted September 22, 2002 Posted September 22, 2002 Yea this topic has a good chance of being closed any minute but i'll put up my post newaz :whoops: Here goes. 1. Sagara Sanosuke from Kenshin- Yuji Ueda gave Sanosuke quite possible one of the best voices for the series. It just matches the character so well. Aside from his voice, he has a good attidude where he strives never to lose a battle and is always determined to improve. 2. Yami Yugi from Yu-Gi-oh- smart guy that knows what he has to do and knows that you can win no matter what kind of situation you're in. He also has cool hair! 3. Vash from Trigun- just a cool guy. He has a strange past which intertwines with his present and future. This makes him all the more mysterious as a person.
KittyLynn Posted September 22, 2002 Posted September 22, 2002 I like Sakura from cardcaptors and i like Takato and the girls from Hamtaro...
Queen Asuka Posted September 22, 2002 Posted September 22, 2002 [color=crimson][size=1]Well, I'm proud to see that most of you know that favorites threads are against the rules. And like someone said earlier, it wouldn't be as bad if you put the reasons, but just listing them is plain out spam.[/color][/size]
Recommended Posts