OtakuBoards

When Cheating is Just Dangerous...

Mist

[b]I would never cheat on someone whether it was a "fling" or a full blown relationship, I personally think that if you like the person enough to be involved with them you obviously trust and respect that person, and that trust should not be broken.

That is my view anyway, I'm sure someone will end up cheating on me in this modern age..[/b]

I dont think I would ever cheat on someone, but my question is, would you ever hook up with a person who was already involved? hence they are cheating on some one to be with you.

does that make any sense?

I just remember something mi madre told me.If a girl will go out with you and cheat on her at the time boyfriend, what makes you think she woulnt do the same to you?

[COLOR=green]one thing i learned about "men" is that they are all the same, the only ones i know of that are respectable are the gay ones, its in a mans instincts to cheat or to gwak at other girls. I guess us girls just have to get use to it and get what we can in the mean time. $Cha-Ching$ ^.^ [/COLOR]

Aka topaz, I wouldnt go and fool your self. Ive got a sneaky little feeling that gay guys cheat on each other just the same as any other dogs.

I also want to let you know, not all guys are dogs.

But if I was gonna go with the same thought process as Ive seen demonstrated in this thread, I would have to assume that "cha-ching" comment you made had to do with getting material goods out of relationships.

If thats true, I hope I never met a girl like you (if thats true of course). In fact, that statement very much supports alot of the stuff myself and others have said about girls in the "men today..." thread.

I think that if your the kind of girl who expects every man to cheat and goes into every relationship looking at what a guy has in the bank, youll never be happy with any man or women for that matter.

One of my best friends is gay, and he is one of the most manipulative people I've ever met in terms of his boyfriend relationships. He's cool as a friend, but if I was gay I'd never go out with him, I'll say that much lol.

People are people, not something you can stick in categories. There are plenty of cheating gay people, and plenty of cheating straight people... some people are like that no matter what.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by aka Topaz [/i]
[B][COLOR=green]one thing i learned about "men" is that they are all the same, the only ones i know of that are respectable are the gay ones, its in a mans instincts to cheat or to gwak at other girls.[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE][color=indigo]*cough*

... Surely you've met [i]some[/i] exceptions in your life.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B]Ever the modest one, eh, Piro?[/B][/QUOTE][color=indigo]Did I ever mention my name in there? Lol, I was semi-quasi-implying myself, she should remember me better than that. Unless she doesn't really judge people she meets online, since it can be a bit more difficult to determine.

Though I moreso just find it hard that of all the guys she has met that are not gay, all of them have been 'dogs'. That was more my concern in that post, rather than just referring to myself. So yes, I tend to be rather modest. If I am being arrogant, you will really be able to tell and I'll most likely be joking around. :p Nothing has really ever happened to me that could possibly give me good reason for arrogance.

If I "gawk" at a girl, it is because I do find them visually attractive, but I think my standards are quite different from the typical male. So probably a fairly high majority (at least around these parts) of girls, I won't find all that appealing. If/when I would notice a girl, I wouldn't think of anything likes "Whoa, she's HOT!" (you have [i]no[/i] idea how much a despise the use of that word) or "What a babe!" (actually, I'd only call a girl "babe" if I knew her well enough and I am joking around :p), most girls I look at tend to dress according to who they are, which makes it easy to judge. Though my eyes have been deceived a few times lately, I'd say 7/10 times I can judge these kind of people right. So in short, if I "gawk" at a girl, I'm not necessarily looking at her looks, I'm using her looks to try and develope a personality. This can also be derived from the way they walk and such. So instead of saying "What a babe!" I am moreso saying "Wow, she looks like she'd be fun to do this with, or talk about that with. Blah blah blah..."

Yeah... so that "in short" wasn't as short as I'd hoped, lol. I can't help but ramble..[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][color=indigo]Did I ever mention my name in there? [/color] [/B][/QUOTE] ...Did I ever say you did?

Mmmm, anyway.

The rest of your post there reminds me very much of a friend, and a few conversations we've had this past year or so.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B]...Did I ever say you did?[/b][/quote][color=indigo][i]Touché[/i]![/color][quote][b]Mmmm, anyway.

The rest of your post there reminds me very much of a friend, and a few conversations we've had this past year or so.[/B][/QUOTE][color=indigo]::hopes this is a good thing:: Ummmm... thanks? :whoops:[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DarkOrderKnight[/i]
[B]Well... Not completely... I had fun so that kinda makes me evil... And I think I might, no never mind...[/B][/QUOTE][color=indigo]As long as you didn't know she already had a boyfriend, you are not evil, regardless of whether you had fun or not. Now if you continued to see her as a girlfriend after you found out, [i]that[/i] would be "evil". She was the one who cheated, you are completely innocent.[/color]