OtakuBoards

When Cheating is Just Dangerous...

Mist

[color=crimson][size=1] You know the sort of relationship that is mostly based upon looks? I'm pretty sure many have such a experiance. But have they cheated on you?

Just recently, I found that a slime ball my best friend had been dating was dating three other girls. The funny thing about it was that I knew that he was with another girl, yet had been ignorant enough to think he had broken up with her for my friend.

When I was alright with the "boy", he was talking about how "Awesome" and "Great" my friend was. Yeah...:rolleyes: just as great as all your other girls, eh?[/color][/size]

[color=red] Having never been in a relationship with the opposite sex, I've never had any relationship based upon looks. I can say that if I do have a relationship, if ever, I would probably not be attracted to the person for their looks, but more towards their personality. I am not that ignorant to just pick someone up because the look 'hot' to me, first I have to get to know what someone is, and their personality before I take the step forward towards a more bonded relationship. But I've seen it very often at my school.[/color]

well, i would never get into a relationship with someone based on looks, and never have. i've DEFINITELY never cheated on anyone, but that stuff doesn't normally happen among twelve-year-olds, ya know?

well, i think that look s aren't mportant in a relationship, but it's okay to think someone is hot. i mean, really, you can't power down hormones for a relatonship. quite the opposite. it's just ot the #1 reason of why one should get in a relationship. right.

well, i'm not exactly great at long-term relationships, ecause my longest relationship has been *counts on fingers* about 2 monaths. my shortest: about 1 hour.

anyway, cheatng is ALWAYS a bad thing. no matter what. except in extreme circumstances, though im not sure which those would be...

Psh. I laugh when I think about when I was in middle school and thought I was having "relationships". :rolleyes: puhleeeease y'all just wait... and uhhh yeah cheating is dumb. I've never done it, and thankfully no one's cheated on me (small town, I'd know... trust me...), and I think it's just wrong period. If you want to leave someone for someone else--for whatever reason--just break up first! It's better than the hassle of trying to juggle the lies and time between 2+ people.

[size=1]

I have never cheating on anyone. I never will cheat on anyone and that is a promise. Recently though one of my best (girl) friends that I had known for quite awhile and I could tell her anything, stuff I couldn't even tell my (boy) friends. Well we started going out and it was perfect! I was never so happy, until she dumped me for another guy. Thankfully not one of my friends. But I still feel hurt, but me and her still talk and we are still good friends.[/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i]
[B]Psh. I laugh when I think about when I was in middle school and thought I was having "relationships". :rolleyes: puhleeeease y'all just wait... and uhhh yeah cheating is dumb. I've never done it, and thankfully no one's cheated on me (small town, I'd know... trust me...), and I think it's just wrong period. If you want to leave someone for someone else--for whatever reason--just break up first! It's better than the hassle of trying to juggle the lies and time between 2+ people. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red][b]Anna, I absolutly agree with you. You can't have "relationships" in middle school. lol. And genkai_yyh, until you grow up, don't tell people to shut up.....hey! it rhymes![/b][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by genkai_yyh [/i]
[B]--____-- shut up:p [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson][size=1] But she's right, Genkai. 'Relationship' was just a word that substituted another word that I couldn't remember.[/color][/size]

right, now this is getting annoying.>.<

i think i have great "relationships"or whatever your trying to say... now MAYBE it's the overdose of my new love(ramune), highly caffinated tea, the ice cream, the excel saga, the excessive amount of homework, the lack of sleep, or the pain in my right side, but im really pissed off. please forgive me.

now, i think it's time we realize that i'm happy, she's happy, we're in a "relationship". okay. we've been going out for a month. i'm not cheating, she sure as hell isn't cheating(i don't think), and we're fine. now i REALLY should get some sleep. 14 hours in 1 week is pretty bad..... for a middle schooler.....

kay, now im done ranting....

anyway, i hope everything works out, mist.

Out of all the relationships I've had, all of my boyfriends cheated on me. It's kind of sad though, because two of my boyfriends went out with one of my friends and she knew that we were going out. However, I would never cheat, what exactly is the point? I really don't understand. Is it variety? Is it to be more happy with yourself? or is it to be the "mack daddy" or so-called "player" in their school, neighborhood, or community? I can't really say...you be the judge...

[B] The Way some peoples mind works is sometimes just screwed... Even so called pefect people have faults and its really hard to judge how they will treat you if you have meet them for an hour or what ever... it just hurts most when it happens to something thats been going on for a long time...

good luck[/B]

[COLOR=darkblue]I didn't get into a relationship based on looks. But I'll just say, I don't think there's any real difference. Personally, I've never cheated on a girl before...and vice-versa? It depends what you think 'cheating' is. To me, it's anything that someone does to break the trust of someone else close to them. If he can't keep just one source of...whatever he's looking for in women, then it's time to move on since they're not going to change for a while.[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B]I've never had to deal with that situation.

Best to you and your friend, Mist. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson][size=1] I appreciate the wishes, but you might want to transfer them to the so-called "Mac-Daddy" of the situation.[/color][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Panny Chan ;) [/i]
[B]Out of all the relationships I've had, all of my boyfriends cheated on me. It's kind of sad though, because two of my boyfriends went out with one of my friends and she knew that we were going out. However, I would never cheat, what exactly is the point? I really don't understand. Is it variety? Is it to be more happy with yourself? or is it to be the "mack daddy" or so-called "player" in their school, neighborhood, or community? I can't really say...you be the judge... [/B][/QUOTE]

There are lots of reasons for cheating. But mainly guys cheat cos they can, and girls cheat cos they want something else. :D