Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
As I lie here
Battered and broken
All I can do
Is think of you

I look up to see
A horrible thing
You in his arms
Both of you smiling

Then you look down
And see what you left

All of a sudden
A look comes
Across your face
A look of scorn
Regret
And pain


I try to stand
However
To much pain courses
Through my body

I will never forget
The good times we had
Nor will I
Forget the bad

I hope your happy
With what you?ve destroyed

As I lie here
Battered and broken
All I can do
Is look at myself,
And think of what?s left
Lying here on the floor

I?ve been broken?
I need to be fixed?
If you can?t fix me

Who can?






what does thou thinkest
Posted
[color=red] Very melancholy. It's a pretty nice poem. It could be better, but eventually you will become more better, I'm certain ;) just keep writing.[/color]
Posted
You act like I suck. But w/e. I know it's not to great, but it was the best way to convey my emotion at the time. I like getting very descriptive, and someties it doesn't flow, but oh well. You win some, you lose some
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i]
[B]It was the best way to convey my emotion at the time.[/B][/QUOTE]

Precisely. I could tell that you had something serious behind that poem because I do the same thing.
I write when I'm emotional.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i]
[B]You act like I suck. But w/e. I know it's not to great, but it was the best way to convey my emotion at the time. I like getting very descriptive, and someties it doesn't flow, but oh well. You win some, you lose some [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red] Let me tell you this: No one sucks at writing. Any work of writing is wonderful, no matter how bad it is. As CWB said [b][i]"You have to write bad before you can write good."[/b][/i][/color]
Posted
That's a very good poem. I could really feel the emotion behind it. Thank you for bringing that moment of emotion to all our lives. Have a Vampire Hunter D plushie. No, not that one. That's the one.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i]
[B]I didn't try to rhyme it that much. [/B][/QUOTE]

no matter. Good poem though.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...