Duo Maxwell Posted September 28, 2002 Posted September 28, 2002 I was on the site to a shop I absolutely love down her. The site was recently updated and they had a subtitle of [B]Plush[/B]in the FFx section and I noticed they had a giant Mog, I looked at the picture for a while thinking "I know this thing. . ." and it hits me Lulu's mog, I really wanna get it. The mog is 25cm tall and costs $49.90, do you reckon this is good value?
Break Posted September 28, 2002 Posted September 28, 2002 [size=1][color=green]25cm, that's all? I would say that the value for something that small isn't too good, but if you really want it then go ahead and buy it.[/size][/color]
GinnyLyn Posted September 28, 2002 Posted September 28, 2002 I remember EB had a Pikachu about that size, also starting at $50. After several month, it dropped down to $20. That's a better price, but you know how hard it is to wait for something you really really want. But that IS beyond awesomeness! Another thing I'd pick is the Chocobo looking creature...it's not called a Chococobo, it's something else, but it's one of Lulu's dolls.
Duo Maxwell Posted September 28, 2002 Author Posted September 28, 2002 They have Cactars and tonberries as well . . . [url]www.shintokyo.com.au[/url] that's the site, My big sister agreed to put it on layby for me *is hyperactively dancing* I'm trying to get her to just buy the whole thing instead, saying that is she does she won't have to get me a christmas present. When I get that Mog, I plan to carry it everywhere!
Dragonstar Posted September 28, 2002 Posted September 28, 2002 Cool, You seem to be saying you actually want to BE Lulu. Actually, with the magic and all... For instant Lulu disguise..... buy an onion.
Duo Maxwell Posted September 28, 2002 Author Posted September 28, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonstar [/i] [B]Cool, You seem to be saying you actually want to BE Lulu. Actually, with the magic and all...[/B][/QUOTE] hey if I ever wanted to cosplay as Lulu at least I know I'd have the stuffed animal down. But Lulu is cool, who wouldn't wanna be her? (a guy :P) and I think I'd have no problem with with the cleavage, I mean to me they're just things... that get in the way (especially when playing volyball!!!:mad: ) I wouldn't mind the cactar they've got either... it looks alright
GinnyLyn Posted September 28, 2002 Posted September 28, 2002 Speaking of disguises, I could dress up as Auron if I wanted to...I'd just have to spraypaint my robe a darker red, attach a nifty shoulder thingy to it, and find me a passable collar thingy. Oh yes, plus get a scar, use a russet colored contact on my blue eyes, and just plain turn into a guy. :p :blush: :laugh: Those Tonberrys are nifty looking--I love the color on 'em! (The eyes, oooo, the eyes!)
SephirothNIN Posted September 28, 2002 Posted September 28, 2002 So you wouldn't need a giant katana GinnyLyn, already got one of those? Anyway I'd love a mog doll, but....25cm seems a bit too small. Altho I don't have a ruler hmm...well still, maybe if it was a foot tall that'd be cool. 25cm is like....a giant keychain or something heh....actually a giant keychain sounds cool too....ah crap if u can mooch $50 off ur parents go for it.
GinnyLyn Posted September 29, 2002 Posted September 29, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SephirothNIN [/i] [B]So you wouldn't need a giant katana GinnyLyn, already got one of those? [/B][/QUOTE] Heh heh heh...shhh. Maybe not a giant one, but one nonetheless. What [b]I[/b] really want is one of those 12" Auron statues...but he's so popular (so much more than spazzy looking Tidus, :p) I'm having a hard time finding one!
Semjaza Posted September 29, 2002 Posted September 29, 2002 Are you talking about those deluxe FFX figures they sell at some game/video stores? I just saw an Auron the other day... It also looks like they are having problems getting rid of the FFX monster toys lol. I love the Cactuar lol.
GinnyLyn Posted September 29, 2002 Posted September 29, 2002 *pouts, whines* Well, I haven't seen anything around here from FFX, period. All I've seen is a bunch of FF:The Movie figures...whee. Hee hee hee, Cactuar! I [i]love[/i] that noise they make in battle! I'd take the Auron statue any day...heh.
Flash Posted September 29, 2002 Posted September 29, 2002 Must buy Tonberry! And a Cactuar for NeoC, of course.
Duo Maxwell Posted September 29, 2002 Author Posted September 29, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SephirothNIN [/i] [B]Anyway I'd love a mog doll, but....25cm seems a bit too small. Altho I don't have a ruler hmm...well still, maybe if it was a foot tall that'd be cool. 25cm is like....a giant keychain or something heh....actually a giant keychain sounds cool too....ah crap if u can mooch $50 off ur parents go for it. [/B][/QUOTE] I reckon 25cm is pretty good, its just a little bigger than my stuffed Benji dog. I keep offering to do chores for $50, they seem to decline all the time. They also have FF and other video game albums and they're all $24.90 each, that's actually pretty good.
Semjaza Posted September 29, 2002 Posted September 29, 2002 It's just under a foot tall. Might normally be considered expensive, but it seems like any plush I import from Japan is really good quality. 50 still seems steep though, and I'm sure shipping to the US isn't cheap. You also have to factor in that stores like you add on huge amounts of money to anything imported lol.
Duo Maxwell Posted September 29, 2002 Author Posted September 29, 2002 Yeah importing is expensive, I'm just glad I don't have to import the mog if I get it ;) best thing about that shop is the fact that its in Adelaide and anyway it ain't my money I'm spendin' I always think of that. I wonder if I can get Jason to buy it for me. . .
Break Posted September 29, 2002 Posted September 29, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Duo Maxwell [/i] [B]Yeah importing is expensive, I'm just glad I don't have to import the mog if I get it ;) best thing about that shop is the fact that its in Adelaide and anyway it ain't my money I'm spendin' I always think of that. I wonder if I can get Jason to buy it for me. . . [/B][/QUOTE] [color=green][size=1]Do you have to pay [i]any[/i] money to ship it to you?[/size][/color]
Duo Maxwell Posted September 29, 2002 Author Posted September 29, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Break [/i] [B][color=green][size=1]Do you have to pay [i]any[/i] money to ship it to you?[/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE] nope! lol, all I gotta do is walk into the shop and go can I have that mog plush? I just like going on their site to check out the stuff they have, and it means I dun have to go beet red while looking around (the guys that work there are hot!)
Zidargh Posted September 29, 2002 Posted September 29, 2002 I'm CosPlaying as Zell for this party in October, I was gonna go as Link but I decided to go as Zell. I just think it'd be funny as we're in our 14's, 15's and 16's it'd just be some good funny. I plan on getting that Chicobo out from that site as it'd just be fun to attach to my bag or something, hmm I dont know. But those moogles look very realistic in comparison to LuLu's toy weapons. Still pretty expensive. I saw an FFVII statue of Cloud for $239.99, phew!
Exodia64 Posted September 29, 2002 Posted September 29, 2002 *looks around* this place don't seem like a LULU fan area i'm the biggest Lulu fan I have some good pics of her...
GinnyLyn Posted September 29, 2002 Posted September 29, 2002 I've seen your pics of Mai, soooo...*raises an eyebrow* *points to self* I'm more of an-- All: Auron fan, yes, we know!!! --and I'm starting my collection on fanpics of him. Mmm, can't get enough Auron, heh. O, BTW, I've finally seen a decent piccie of the Auron vinyl statue. S'okay. Dangit, Duo, now I'm torn between the Mog and Auron! ;):p
Desbreko Posted September 30, 2002 Posted September 30, 2002 [color=indigo]Probably none of you even come close to my obsession with Zelda stuff. I have 327 pictures of official art from the games and 239 pictures of fan art (some of which I drew myself), not to mention 435 sprites, most of which I made myself. Altogether, I have 2191 files in my "The Legend Of Zelda" folder, which takes up 471 MB. :toothy: Cute moogle plushie, I want one... But $50 seems a little much, if you ask me... I wanna see a pic of the Tonberry one, too.[/color]
Duo Maxwell Posted September 30, 2002 Author Posted September 30, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GinnyLyn [/i] [B]O, BTW, I've finally seen a decent piccie of the Auron vinyl statue. S'okay. Dangit, Duo, now I'm torn between the Mog and Auron! ;):p [/B][/QUOTE] lol, sorry bout that Ginny. . . well you are a huge Auron fan, wouldn't a statue of him go great in your shrine? ;) My sister went out today so hopefully she'll go by the shop and put the mog on layby. speaking of cosplay, I asked my best friend to make me the snow card's outfit. . . apparently there's a guy at her school who looks like zell (no tattoo though BOO!)
GinnyLyn Posted September 30, 2002 Posted September 30, 2002 Yeah, I'd go with Auron anyday, really! :luv: ...now it's just a matter of [i]finding[/i] one. :shifty: As soon as you get your Mog, take a piccie of the two of you and post it up here--heh, I want to see just how big the Mog is compared to a person.
Duo Maxwell Posted September 30, 2002 Author Posted September 30, 2002 Okay I will, I have a pic of me with a sheep bag. . . I like taking him everywhere with me. We were at the maratime museum and going nuts with the camera too. I think the sheep is around 25 cm tall. . . I can't remember.
GinnyLyn Posted September 30, 2002 Posted September 30, 2002 OMyGosh--you look [i]just[/i] like one of my friends, Duo!!! :eek: Too many unknown doubles in this world...:shifty: Forget Auron...did I just say that? NOOOOOO!!! Ok, don't forget Auron, and hand over the sheep. AWWWWWWW!!! Me want one of those! That's even better than the blue alien critters that I don't know what they are called. *is instantly carted off to the insane asylum*
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now