OtakuBoards

which millenium item is the strongest?

Ya)\/(I-YuGI

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Hmm, I don't think its so much based on the Millennium items power but the power and passion that lies within the person wielding it. The best examples of this would be Yugi and sadly Pegasus since he does have a passion for his cheating Millennium eye ways.

Acually they can all technically summon real card powers and monsters. Just most of them are nice enough to consider the damage it would do if they did. Yami Bakura killed (or so it seemed) a few gaurds a while back with his card abilities. Some others don't really need to call up a monster. Like Pegusus can send the soul to the shadow relm as well as Yugi (mind crush). If they want to summon real monsters and cards they go to the shadow relms. Safer for others in a sence.

I consider the ring one of the weakest ones for an odd reason... I don't really have a reason for this (maybe cause he had to wait till Yugi weakend him befor stealing it?). I just feel like it's weaker than Pegususes or Yugi's. As for whose is stronger, it's obvious that Yugi's is going to be the most powerfull as he is the "chosen one" "the one who can controll the dark magicin while it is said that it only bows down to the pharo(sp) himself". I haven't really seen any of the other items but the key, the ring, the eye, and the puzzel, so I can't really judge them.

And as Rick Hunter said ealier the power probably comes from within, or depends on how you use it.

• 16 years later...

Actually what i think is that the millenium puzzle is the weakest and strongest. Because if you aren't yugi then what good could a 5,000 year old pharoh  that forgot his origin and his past do you and plus if you aren't yugi he won't be that interested to help you win a game of duel monsters. But if you are yugi,  yami will be glad to help you win every game in your way and once you will help him remember his past he will be very happy to give you the powers of a supreme pharoh. So if you aren't yugi i don't think the puzzle is for you. 

• 3 months later...