zidane11 Posted October 8, 2002 Posted October 8, 2002 Did he send the PM's yet? If he did then I didn't get in. I'm really looking foward to seeing who got in.
Chaos Posted October 8, 2002 Posted October 8, 2002 I got my PM. And it's a wonder I'm even here. Blargin AOL. Damn IE. Both systems wouldn't load OB. Blah. In any case, I'll be seeing...whoever's actually inside the thingie. Hmm. Must remember to blast Flash repeatedly until he tells me who made it in...
DeathKnight Posted October 8, 2002 Posted October 8, 2002 [color=crimson]Everyone should have recieved a PM by now if they were in. Flash sent them last night. All 12 members of BB- 6 men and 6 women- have been notified by PM. If you have not receieved one, then duh. o.-[/color]
Genkai Posted October 8, 2002 Posted October 8, 2002 dammit. it sux. i guess it figures, i haven't been here very long and my application sucked. but now i hate myself. oh well, who cares. :bawl: this sux. really. oh weel, i guess i wont be able to enjoy big brother if i mope all hte time. GO JUU!!!
Kei Posted October 8, 2002 Posted October 8, 2002 [color=blue]I'm so happy I got in. I can't wait until it starts. ^^[/color]
Angelus_Necare Posted October 8, 2002 Posted October 8, 2002 Eh, don't worry about it I didn't make it either, but it'll sure be fun to watch! Now I have the next OB event to look forwards too! *grins left eye twitching*
Genkai Posted October 9, 2002 Posted October 9, 2002 WAA!! just talking to juu.. sounds like ittll be fun this year. still depressed.. yay, lady katana is!! add you to my list!!!(of people to kill... just kidding) um yeah, its foredaddy, neil, juu, deathknight, etc.
Angelus_Necare Posted October 9, 2002 Posted October 9, 2002 it will still be fun to watch and I'm really sure OB will have plenty of things in store....the sad thing is is that I'm still looking in my pm box, lol. *kills her wishfull thinking*
Foredaddy Posted October 9, 2002 Posted October 9, 2002 Damn I rule. I love how cool you have to be to get into this thing. *points and laughs at everyone who didnt get in* :p Im just jokin. :devil: Lets have a clean fight and keep it above the belt. Im looking in your direction Lady Katana. ;)
Raiha Posted October 9, 2002 Posted October 9, 2002 [COLOR=seagren]Congratulations ladies and gents. I think. Lady Katana, my advice to you is simple. Become a nun.[/COLOR]
Heartless Me Posted October 9, 2002 Posted October 9, 2002 Congratulations to everyone who made it... Hopefully I'll be in next years. on another note, hey flash, have you ever thought about doing like a "real world" or "road rules" for otaku? I think it might be interesting, just increase the number of participants by a few. lol
GinnyLyn Posted October 9, 2002 Posted October 9, 2002 [color=crimson]let the games begIn' My frIeNds! ;)[/color]
Desbreko Posted October 9, 2002 Posted October 9, 2002 [color=indigo]Can't...resist...any...longer! ...I KNOW THE COMPLETE LIST! AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! ...But I ain't gonna tell, because I said I wouldn't. :p *waits patiently for the real thing to start* :twitch:[/color]
Flash Posted October 9, 2002 Author Posted October 9, 2002 Dammit, is there anyone who [i]doesn't[/i] know the complete list? *shoots Ken* Yes, the housemates have been chosen. But I still await confirmation from a few of them.
Recommended Posts