Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]Note to Newbies/Junior people: The old BB went the way of the buffalo....because...well....it was 92% spam. Not to mention a certain somebody that doesn't mind degrading a particular member...."we" know who it was, it was dealt with...end of story.

Well, if you really want the old BB thread, bribe Sephiroth. He might just be able to find it for you.[/COLOR]
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[size=1]

*Waits......*

When are the people who made it going to be announced?! I am sorry but I am very excited and I can't wait! I need to know![/size]
Posted
Not for awhile, NoodleZ. Can you wait another few days? :P

And chances are, there [i]will[/i] be restrictions, and Moderators will be able to Participate.

I'll release more info as we get closer to the beginning of the competition.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final Flash [/i]
[B]Not for awhile, NoodleZ. Can you wait another few days? :P

[/B][/QUOTE]
[size=1]

I guess....:P I have waited since the end of the first BB so I guess I can wait a few days. You just have to make it suspensful though, don't you Flashy.:mad::P[/size]
Posted
I got one question....How will there be talking to only one person in the house, like creating alliances, when everyone can read your posts?
Posted
Anyway, you'll all be glad to know that I, Warlock, am not entering. I mean, a guy like me who seemed quite popular in the first few weeks of the first the first Big Brother series would surely hamper all of your chances... Or perhaps I'm acting way too godlike for my own good.

I'd say the latter.

Anyway, I'll be Flash's assistant... [B]Little Brother![/B] Mwhwhahahahahahahahaha!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B][color=royalblue]SuperSaiyan, I think your allegation that Raiha cheated was pretty low. I didn't visit OBB that much, but I remember voting for her myself.

You shouldn't be so quick to accuse people like that. Especially since she doesn't appear to have said anything nasty to you in the first place.[/B][/QUOTE]


-__-;;;

Did you people all forget how to recognise JOKES while I've been at school or something? I mean, christ, I dog on everyone like that, and just because I bring some comedy into my rants, you people jump down my throat. If it makes you feel any frickin better, I'll just bounce. Would you like that? Would that make you all get off my joke-making back?
Posted
[cOLOR=seagreen]Relax machoman. Take some Vikaden....it'll help you sleep better at night. If it's any consolation.........I sleep with a blankie.[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian [/i]
[B]-__-;;;

Did you people all forget how to recognise JOKES while I've been at school or something? I mean, christ, I dog on everyone like that, and just because I bring some comedy into my rants, you people jump down my throat. If it makes you feel any frickin better, I'll just bounce. Would you like that? Would that make you all get off my joke-making back? [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue]Whoa there, calm down.

Look at your post again. It looked serious and not "jokey". So sue me. lol

If it was a joke, then I apologize. :)

But if you read it again, you may find that it wasn't very clear. I certainly didn't realize it was a joke. lol[/color]
Posted
man... a few whole days.. i dunno if i could take it.

hey, noodlez, did you enter?

anyway, im SO gonna poke sephiroth with a stick until he tells me where to find spamland-- i mean, big brother, that's it...
Posted
[size=1]

If you didn't read page 4 Flash said he wouldn't be releasing the chosen people in a few days. Yes genkai_yyh, I did enter. I never got to enter for the first one so I am making up for it with BBII. AnimeLover, I think I saw that Moderators could enter. I would enter just in case anyway and if he says you can't then oh well.[/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AnimeLover [/i]
[B][color=red] Flashy can Mods be in on this or what??:nervous: [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final Flash [/i]
[B]Moderators will be able to Participate.
[/B][/QUOTE]

*nods*
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by \?~NoodleZ~?/ [/i]
[B][size=1]

page 4[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Not to put you down or anything NoodleZ, but people have different page setting. This page, to me IS page four.
It just pisses me off to no end when people don't keep in mind the viariety of peoples preferences on these boards.
Posted
Appatrently things are getting tight ALREADY! Yeah, this is exciting, people are shaking nervously, sweating, yelling each other a bit...

Geez, wonder what's going to be like INSIDE the "house"!;)

And Flashy, I wouldn't want to be you, man! I guess your PM-box has been filled a few dozen times by now. And after the election, you'll have all this psychoes you DIDN'T choose chasing you...I'm so sorry for you, man!:p
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...