Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I think we should start a Yu-Gi-Oh Fan Club.

To be in it I need this info:

Age
Favorite Monster
Favorite Character
Favorite Card(s)
(if one) Card you Relate to
Favorite Episode

Example:

15
Blue Eyes Toon Dragon
Yugi
Dark Hole / Blue Eyes White Dragon
Blue Eyes Toon Dragon
The heart of the cards

If someone can make a Yu-Gi-Oh fanclub banner, that would be great!
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Agge: 11 (Almsot 12! lol)
Fav Monster: Summoned Skull
Fav Character: Seto Kaiba
Fav Card: Maha Vailo/Summoned skull
Fav Episode: Any of the Paradox Brothers epps. (Particularly pt.3)
Card Relation: Summoned Skull

I'll try making a banner
Posted
I guess I'll join too.
Age: 13
Fav. Monster: Magician of Black Chaos
Fav. Character: Bakura
Fav. Card: Swords of Revealing Light
Fav. Episode: don't have one
Card Relation: Change of Heart\Magician of Black Chaos
Posted
Age:14
Fav. Monster: Kuriboh
Fav. Card: Fairy's Hand Mirror
Fav. Character: Evil Bakura
Fav. Episode: Episode where Yugi uses the Kiribo on Catapult Turtle to destroy the Perfectly Ultamate Moths
Card Relation: Neo the Magic Swordsman
Posted
Age:15
Fav. Monster: Crab Turtle
Fav. Card: Crab Turtle/Blue eyes white dragon
Fav. Character: Yami Yugi
Fav. Episode: the heart of the cards ( or the 1st episode )
Card Relation: Giant Soldier Of Stone
Posted
Well if this isn't silly...count me in!

Age = 16
Favorite Monster: Relinquished
Favorite Character: Pegasus, then Bakura, with Yugi a distant third
Favorite Card(s): Magic Metal Force, Multiply, Black Magician Girl, B. Blader, Magnet Valkrion
Card you Relate to: Retrained Elvish Swordsman.
Favorite Episode(s): the Paradox Brothers, Pegasus Vs Yugi.

(Could someone point me to a site with lots of Yu-gi-oh Monster pictures? I've tried but I fail each time.)
Posted
Age: 12
Favorite Monster: Chaos Mage
Favorite Character: Yami Bakura
Favorite Card(s): Ameba
(if one) Card you Relate to:Change of Heart
Favorite Episode: Champion v. Creator
Posted
Im in...



Age: 14

Favorite Monster: Gaia The Firece Night, Curse of Dragon

Favorite Character: Seto Kaiba

Favorite Card(s): Dark Hole, Trap Hole, Reverse Trap

(if one) Card you Relate to: Celtic Gurarian

Favorite Episode: Lets just say I have a lot..
Posted
I like dueling!

[b]Age:[/b] 12
[b]Favorite Monster:[/b] Chaos Mage
[b]Favorite Character:[/b] Yami Yugi
[b]Favorite Cards:[/b] Doppleganger, Chaos Mage, Labyrinth, Bakudon
[b]Card I Relate To:[/b] Dark Rabbit
[b]Favorite Episode:[/b] I gots a lot.
Posted
IT'S TIME TO DEUL! Not really but count me in!
Age: 13
Favorite Monster: Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon
Fav. Character: Seto Kaiba
Fav. Card(s): Toon World, Magical Hats, Trap Hole, Dark Magician, Blue Eyes White Dragon, Red Eyes Black Dragon, and Black Skull Dragon
Card I relate to: Dark Magician!
Fav. Episode(s): All of Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon and all of Final Deul of Souls
Posted
Age: 18 in December
Favorite Monster: Supreme Dragon Master Knight
Favorite Character: Yami Yugi
Favorite Card(s): Don't own any
(if one) Card you Relate to: Don't own any
Favorite Episode: none in particular

If someone can send me some decent pics, I can try to make a banner.
Posted
15
Osiris(God Card)
Mai, Yami Yugi, Seto Kaiba(hes cool)
Dark Magician
(relate to) Red Eyes Black Dragon
Fav ep: When kaiba beats yugi (by cheating ofcourse)
Posted
yeah sure why not...


anyway my name is: Daniel Schulter
my nick name is: Mace Davis
my AIM name is: DanielMaceDavis
My email address is [email]MaceDavis@hotmail.com[/email]
I am: 15 years old
I will be 16 on: the thirtieth of January
My favorite character is: Yami bakura
My favorite card is: Solemn judgement
My favorite episode is: the episode where yugi duels malik, for the first time
The card I most relate to is: messanger of peace
I am from: Brooklyn,NY
I also own two websites: the YDA club, and the GPA club
I also am a member of six other message boards, and am currently part of my own yugioh DUELIST fan club
Posted
Age- 13
Fav. Monster: Chaos Mage, Red Eyes Black Dragon
Fav. Card: Monster Reborn, Living Arrow
Fav. Character: Bakura, Pegasus, Yugi to name a few
Fav. Episode: Yugi Vs. Pegasus 1-5
Card Relation: Change of Heart
Posted
Age: 13
Favorite Monster: Feral Imp
Favorite Card: Change of Heart or Mystical Elf
Favorite Character(s): Yugi/Yami, Bakura/Yami, Seto Kaiba, Malik/Yami, Mai, Tea, Mokuba (everyone except Pegasus, basically)
Favorite Episode: Shining Friendship
Card Relation: Rogue Doll (if anyone would like to know why, PM me...)
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
Age:16
Favorite Monster: Red Eyes Black Dragon
Favorite Card: Relinquished
Fave Character: Maximillion Pegasus, Seto Kaiba
Fave Episode: Yugi V. Pegasus (all four parts...that duel was awesome!)
Card I relate to: Witty Phantom

Am I in now? What happens next?
Posted
Why not.

Age:11
Favorite Monster: ??? (I only know a few didfferent cards)
Favorite Card: Witty Phantom
Fave Character: Pegasus
Fave Episode: None
Card I relate to: Blue eyes toon dragon/whitty phantom (I think thats what the name was.)
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...