Dark Sephiroth Posted October 6, 2002 Posted October 6, 2002 [b] Check this site out it is so freakin funny! but it's a long one![/b] [b]Tell me what you think! [color=red]Warning: It's Long but it's worth it![/color][/b] [URL=http://www.velocity.net/~mustchr/p_click.html]Clicket Joke![/URL]
Sui Generis Posted October 6, 2002 Posted October 6, 2002 Thats just plain evil..... I LOVE IT!!! ROTFLMAO!
Dark Sephiroth Posted October 6, 2002 Author Posted October 6, 2002 Lol, i told you it was funny and long.......
Dark Sephiroth Posted October 6, 2002 Author Posted October 6, 2002 Anyways anyone else wanna read the joke?
Sere Tuscumbia Posted October 6, 2002 Posted October 6, 2002 You are SO evil . . . Oh well, now I can get revenge on my friend for sending me that evil link . . . muhahahaha . . . REVENGE!!!! *cough, cough* Yeah . . . cute site . . . real cute . . .
Sere Tuscumbia Posted October 6, 2002 Posted October 6, 2002 Yeah, funny enough to make me wanna kick your azz, buddy. No, it's just plain funny enough. ~!*Sere*!~
Dark Sephiroth Posted October 6, 2002 Author Posted October 6, 2002 :( *runs away b4 Sere can kick mah buty with her boot* :( I see Sere all the time......
amibasuki Posted October 6, 2002 Posted October 6, 2002 [FONT=arial]that was....annoying....somebody's sure got too much time on their hands....[/FONT]
Darkmoon Posted October 6, 2002 Posted October 6, 2002 I thought it was pretty funny! Although I don't think I go through that again... Much to long and annoying. But funny all the same:p.
Charles Posted October 6, 2002 Posted October 6, 2002 If I knew that it was something like that, I would have never clicked the link, lol. I was expecting a joke or something. Those pop-up things are tasteless and old. :p Thank goodness I knew that you could use the space bar to get rid of it quickly. ~_^
Red Posted October 6, 2002 Posted October 6, 2002 [b]What was horrible for me is that I have an old setting in which a Counter Strike gunshot is heard every time one of those messages appears... I must say that was painful.. Thank god for ctrl+alt+Del..[/b]
Shinobi Posted October 6, 2002 Posted October 6, 2002 Heh, great, you can also just Ctrl+Alt+Del the site lol
Heaven's Cloud Posted October 6, 2002 Posted October 6, 2002 [color=indigo]Anger...rising...rising...RISING...falling..........RISING!!! Heaven's Cloud Angry!!! Want to smash puny clicking site...Roar!!! During all of that clicking I accidently destroyed my mouse in a fit of rage, time to email that site to all of my gullible, unsuspecting friends.[/color]
Avalon Posted October 6, 2002 Posted October 6, 2002 I kinda found it funny, then I thought it was annoying. Who would put up such a site? If he had that much time, he should have put it an a chain e-mail or something...
Dark Sephiroth Posted October 6, 2002 Author Posted October 6, 2002 um.....i didnt' *puts on a innocent face*
Juu Posted October 6, 2002 Posted October 6, 2002 [color=deeppink] [size=1]:therock: I've seen hella lot of those, except the one I've seen is way longer... It was kinda funny... more annoying than funny though. One of my friends sent me one of those through via e-mail once... - - that one took me like, an hour, and I opened the e-mail around 11... @_@ I just had to shut down the computer since it kept going...forever... - -[/color] [/size]
Sara Posted October 6, 2002 Posted October 6, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dark Sephiroth [/i] [B]lol, evil but funny........ [/B][/QUOTE] Except, it wasn't.
Mitch Posted October 6, 2002 Posted October 6, 2002 [color=red] Bleh, that was completly stupid. This thread is a waste of time. This has [i]no[/i] discussion ability at all. Also, it is way to spammy. So I'll close it.[/color]
Recommended Posts