Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[b] Check this site out it is so freakin funny! but it's a long one![/b]

[b]Tell me what you think!

[color=red]Warning: It's Long but it's worth it![/color][/b]

[URL=http://www.velocity.net/~mustchr/p_click.html]Clicket Joke![/URL]
Posted
If I knew that it was something like that, I would have never clicked the link, lol. I was expecting a joke or something. Those pop-up things are tasteless and old. :p

Thank goodness I knew that you could use the space bar to get rid of it quickly. ~_^
Posted
[b]What was horrible for me is that I have an old setting in which a Counter Strike gunshot is heard every time one of those messages appears... I must say that was painful..

Thank god for ctrl+alt+Del..[/b]
Posted
[color=indigo]Anger...rising...rising...RISING...falling..........RISING!!!
Heaven's Cloud Angry!!! Want to smash puny clicking site...Roar!!!

During all of that clicking I accidently destroyed my mouse in a fit of rage, time to email that site to all of my gullible, unsuspecting friends.[/color]
Posted
I kinda found it funny, then I thought it was annoying. Who would put up such a site? If he had that much time, he should have put it an a chain e-mail or something...
Posted
[color=deeppink] [size=1]:therock: I've seen hella lot of those, except the one I've seen is way longer...

It was kinda funny... more annoying than funny though. One of my friends sent me one of those through via e-mail once... - -
that one took me like, an hour, and I opened the e-mail around 11... @_@ I just had to shut down the computer since it kept going...forever... - -[/color] [/size]
Posted
[color=red] Bleh, that was completly stupid. This thread is a waste of time. This has [i]no[/i] discussion ability at all. Also, it is way to spammy. So I'll close it.[/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...