Riddle(s)

ChibiV

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B]Alone I am a cliff
Something like a knoll
With por I am mush
Sitting in a bowl.

What am I? [/B][/QUOTE]

could it be porage? (i dunno how to spell if that's wrong spelling)

[por - (edge)age]

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoGod of Death [/i]
[B]
A group of tourist bored a plane to go visit Toronto. They take off from New York and about 2 hours in the trip their plane expierences technical failures. The plane crashes right on the border of the USA and Canada. The plane is torn to shreds. As the officials come they wonder where the survivors would be buried. So the question is, where would the survivors be buried? [/B][/QUOTE]

NOWHERE!!!!! The survivors aren't dead. I have heard that one,. only it was the swissalps.

And no. hint to my riddle: it protects you from rain.

A bit of fun with some old ones.....

If there are ten flies on a table, and you kill one, how many are left?

Where was the Declaration of Independence signed?

If there are ten pieces of candy, and you take four, how many do you have?

Name five US Presidents who are not buried in the U.S.

If you divide 14 by one-half, what do you get?

[b]SPOILER ALERT[/b] :nono:
I ought to stop posting these, give some other people a chance...

Cera - (old) None, they flew away; at the bottom of the page; four candies; Bush43, Clinton, Bush41, Reagan, Carter; 28.
[b]END SPOILER[/b] :nono:

No! I would've known some of those! Dang, I'm late! Well, that's what you get living in a different time than others (eastern european).

For Juuthena's box-riddle, I'd guess it has nothing to do with an ACTUAL box, just some symbolism, maybe...

And for Mathguy's word-riddle, I'd say...uh, I don't know, something ending -ious. Carecious? No that's not a word. Anyways, it would have to be Brittish-English if it ends with -ious...(in America, it would be just -ios, AS you all should know...)

Well, I'll throw in some more of those "stupidity tests", as we call them here:

1.What color was Napoleon's white horse?

2.A murder had occurred, and suspects were a priest, a christmaself, a sandman and a toothfairy. Who did it?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MathGuy2 [/i]
[B]Vegitto4 - maybe someone goes "up the wall" unless someone else "pipes down", but not "down the wall" unless they "pipe up"? Something like that?

[/B][/QUOTE]

No. I believe this is the first one I have noticed that you are wrong. Keep trying guys. here is the riddle again.

RIDDLE: What can go up a pipe down, but not down a pipe up?

It's all in the wording. Once you figure it out, you will smack yourself for nto knowing it before. Please dont make me explain it. Some people wont get it. The girl next to me had to think for a second after I explained it to her.

I have no clue what the answer to your riddle is, but Ill give you a tough one right back.

Riddle(Brain Teaser): There is a light tight closet, No light could go in, or out. There are 3 light switches on the outside of the door, how do you find out which one turns on the light thats in the closet? (Note: You can open the closet door only once, and it begins out closed.)

Vegitto4-Is it an umbrella?

Riddle:
A family has just moved out of a 1-room house. The house was then empty. A man walked into the houae and when he came out the house was full. How is this possible? (he went in alone and the house was not very small)

eee!! here's my favorite

uh.. oh yeah!!!

there's a couple, a man and a woman, and they were driving in a car. the man stopped to get gas, and told the woman to lock all the doors, close all the windows, and make it impossible to let anyone in. then she had to search every inch of the car to see if there was anyone there(there wasn't). she did this successfully.

the man went in to the gas station and got in an argument with the manager. he eventually was forgiven, but he had t do some work casue he had exploded his burrito in the microwave and done some damage. he thought that his girlfriend would be fine, and since she was kind of sleepy, she might take a nap. the work took even longer than he thought. he came outside, and went to his car. the woman was dead, there was a stranger in the car. what happened?

i probably left something out that could make multiple answers, but there's only one that i now of that isn't like"someone broke in anyway" or"she didn't spot the burglar inder her seat" or something.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shadow [/i]
[B]Vegitto4-Is it an umbrella?

[/B][/QUOTE]

Well done. Bout damn time. Nicely done. You get a cookie.

new riddle: Your in a house, a square house, 6'x6'. 4 windows. Each facing on of the cardinal directions. A penguin walks by one of them. Which way is north?

Vegitto: North is on the opposite side where the penguin comes, because penguins only live in Antarktis (in the south) -or in the zoo, but it would be impossible to determine the direction then, so...

Genkai-yyh: I think the woman choked from the lack of air in the car, and the stranger was the Grim Reaper or an angel or something as bogey...:rolleyes:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sage [/i]
[B]Vegitto: North is on the opposite side where the penguin comes, because penguins only live in Antarktis (in the south) -or in the zoo, but it would be impossible to determine the direction then, so...

[/B][/QUOTE]

yes and No. You see, penguins to live in antartica. However, the direction of north is not the opposite window. North is in everydirection, being that you are at the south pole. Duh

New one. This one is reallllllllly easy.

Riddle:

Your in a house. It's pitch black. You have a crap load of food, a stove, and a lantern, and one match. Your going to die of hunger if you dont cook the food, but you can't see the Stove. What do you light first?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by genkai_yyh [/i]
[B]eee!! here's my favorite

uh.. oh yeah!!!

there's a couple, a man and a woman, and they were driving in a car. the man stopped to get gas, and told the woman to lock all the doors, close all the windows, and make it impossible to let anyone in. then she had to search every inch of the car to see if there was anyone there(there wasn't). she did this successfully.

the man went in to the gas station and got in an argument with the manager. he eventually was forgiven, but he had t do some work casue he had exploded his burrito in the microwave and done some damage. he thought that his girlfriend would be fine, and since she was kind of sleepy, she might take a nap. the work took even longer than he thought. he came outside, and went to his car. the woman was dead, there was a stranger in the car. what happened?

i probably left something out that could make multiple answers, but there's only one that i now of that isn't like"someone broke in anyway" or"she didn't spot the burglar inder her seat" or something. [/B][/QUOTE]

I've got one sorta like that which probably has the same answer, but anyway, the police got a call from the owner of a gas station. He was at work late at night, and he had just sold a finely dressed man five bags of softener salt, each weighing fifty pounds. The man asked the owner if he would help him carry the bags out to his car. The owner said yes, and so he helped him. The owner told the man good night as the man locked his car and rolled up the windows. The owner went back inside the gas station's store, because there was another man inside looking at an aisle with batteries. The car started to back out just as there was a loud crash, the power went, and all the lights went out. A gunshot rang out. When the power came back, the owner saw that the man with the salt had been shot. When the police got there they discovered that there was no bullet hole in any of the windows(which were all up), and that there was no gun, or trace of any firearms, besides the one bullet, in the man's car. The doors were locked the entire time, and there was no one else in the car with him. How is this murder possible?
Oh, and genkai_yyh, you can't answer, just incase our riddles have the same answer.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i]
[B]Your in a house. It's pitch black. You have a crap load of food, a stove, and a lantern, and one match. Your going to die of hunger if you dont cook the food, but you can't see the Stove. What do you light first? [/B][/QUOTE] Me, personally? I'd light the match.