Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Your Fav. Loony Tunes


Recommended Posts

Posted
:babble: [color=blue][size=1]Ok, I know that this is kind of an ackward subject, but I'm crazy about Taz, not only becuse he look tight but because he's a rebel.:cool: What are some of you guys favorites and why?[/color][/size][URL=http://tazworld.com/baby/bt4.gif]Taz[/URL]
Posted
Taz a rebel? I never thought of him that way, but now that you mention it.............well anyway my fav would have to be daffy. things never seem to work out for him. What is it about ducks and heart ache? look at poor donald, a duck with a speech impediment.
Posted
I'm going with a tie between Daffy and Porky. Daffy is too under-appreciated. I liked him better when he's not stressing over Bugs, though.

Porky used to be [b]the[/b] merry melody toon until Bugs and Elmer started to take over.
Posted
I never got the whole interest in Taz... He was in like 4 episodes I can think of, and the majority of people have never even seen those.

Anyway, I like Daffy most I'd say. Not the ones where he and Bugs are hunted by Elmer... But the ones where Daffy is the star. One I like is where Daffy and this little kid duck go to Porky's office. Daffy dresses like the Chiquita banana lady and does these weird dances.
Posted
I've always loved Tweetie and Sylvester. They are very entertaining in what they get upto. I also love 'the fastest mouse in all Mexico' Speedy Gonzales. All of these characters are extremely entertaining.
Posted
[FONT=arial]my favorites are Bugs Bunny and Speedy Gonzales. just about all the episodes they're in are great. especially that barber shop episode Bugs Bunny and Elmer Fudd did, that's gotta be my favorite episode of all time. [/FONT]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Delian [/i]
[B]I've always loved Tweetie and Sylvester. They are very entertaining in what they get upto. I also love 'the fastest mouse in all Mexico' Speedy Gonzales. All of these characters are extremely entertaining. [/B][/QUOTE]


you know they actually cut down showing speedy because they thought he was a stereotype. Thats dumb, im hispanic and i don't get offended when i see a mouse with a sombrero.
Posted
I noticed that, too. I was wondering what happened to all the Speedy cartoons.
If Speedy Gonzalez is such a horrible stereotype, why does Cartoon Network's Boomerang constantly play "Quickdraw McGraw" with his Mexican companion Baba Louie?
Posted
Yeah, you don't see much of Speedy these days, but he was such a smart and cute little mouse. I don't see how he could have offended anyone.
Posted
[size=1][color=#666666]Best WB character: Wile E. Coyote

Gotta love the signs....

Foghorn Leghorn is pretty good, too... Heh.

"Somebody, I say, SOMEBODY wasn't listenin'!"[/size][/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amibasuki [/i]
[B][FONT=arial]my favorites are Bugs Bunny and Speedy Gonzales. just about all the episodes they're in are great. especially that barber shop episode Bugs Bunny and Elmer Fudd did, that's gotta be my favorite episode of all time. [/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE]

I agree.That cartoon can allways make me laugh.And I CANT BELIVE none of you have said Pepe Le Pew Yet!He's the greatest of all time!

"No,not Pew,LE Pew,Pepe Le Pew is meh Name"

:D Those Cartoons are hilarious how he just pops out of nowhere and catches that poor White-striped cat.:D
Posted
[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]There are quite a few Daffy Duck lovers in here, I am surprised. Most of my friends love . . Bugs. But I agree that Daffy is really underappreciated. He was such a great character in the show! I love him, and even though he always loses against Bugs (well. . all that I can ever remember), he is great in his own bits =)

As for other favorites - Speedy Gonzalas, Wyle E. Coyote, Marvin the Martian, and Yosemite Sam. I love a lot of the lesser characters who never catch a break =)[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[color=#666666][size=1]Marvin the Martian was pretty popular, wasn't he? Erh....yeah.

I don't know, I live about an hour away from Six Flags. So there's a lot of looney tunes stuff floating about.[/size][/color]
Posted
I like the ones were Bugs and Daffy were together. I don't really remember much. One of my fav's would be the one were Daffy was trying to star in his own picture but someone (obviously it was bugs) kept messing around with it. Eraseing this and that... forgetting to draw the rest of the sceanery and such. That one was Halarious(sp)!
Posted
[color=deeppink] [size=1]Tweety's cute, very cute! ^_^
I really like tweety, even though the show's hella annoying.
I don't watch the shows... never did.. but I still think the char are adorable!! ^_^[/color] [/size]
Posted
I don't think Hot Head likes me of anything haha :).

I forgot a character I thought was pretty cool.... That red furry monster that wears sneakers. He is in those haunted house Bugs Bunny episodes. I forget his name.

It's so hard watching any new things with Looney Tunes characters too... No one comes close to Mel Blanc at all.
Posted
I like pretty much all of them. Daffy Duck was interesting when he was the wild, "Bugs Bunny-esque" character he was in teh old cartoons. Now he is forever an arrogant jerk. Porky is my personal fave, as is Speedy Gonzales. My favorite Looney Tunes were when the Bugs and Tweety show was on ABC a few years back. They had a series of cartoons I loved where Sylvester meets a baby Kangaroo and thinks its a mouse and tries to teach his son how to catch it.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Semjaza Azazel [/i]
[B]I forgot a character I thought was pretty cool.... That red furry monster that wears sneakers. He is in those haunted house Bugs Bunny episodes. I forget his name.[/B][/QUOTE]

I think his name was Hugo.

One of my favorite cartoons is the "Bugs Bunny 51 1/2 Birthday" where Bugs, Daffy, Elmer, and Sam are trying to film a short music segment for Bug's 51st and one half birthday.


Bugs: "Cut!"
Daffy: "No! Don't cut! And furthermore, you'll be hearing from my--" (a floor-board smashes into his face)
Bugs: "Eh... now cut?"
Daffy: "You smug son of a--"
Posted
I dont have a fave character, mainly because i like mostly all of them, lol. My fave episode is deffinetly the one that bugs is earsing stop and drawing Daffy with new bodies and so on, and the one were a panther escapes a zoo and a big tough bulldog go's to *puts on NY accent* "Get that pesky cat" and his side kick was all "yeah yeah, get him boss, yeah yeah, bite him, yeah kick him, you get that cat, you do boss, get him boss." Me and my Dad loved that one. The big bulldog goes ina nd gets smacked aroudn by the panther and the lil dog goes in and kicks sylvesters a*s so thelilguy turns into the boss, heh. I love that one.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...