Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Guest AnimeGurl
Posted
I hate Hurcule.He thinks that he's the strongest person,and thinks that he could beat Buu by saying"Do you remember me Buu?" In the tournament Android 18 beat him but she let him win because she wanted money from him or something like that.
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
what are you guys talking about?! He is the world's martial arts champion, he can beat anyone. Didn't you see how he manhandled Cell? Not only does he have incredible strength, but he is also smart. Getting the gun and chopping Buu in half.
Posted
no way dudes, Krillin is the strongest human, on earth!, or Tien?.....i dunno, Hercule is fake, but hilarious :D:D:laugh:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B]As for Endymion--Baba is not an earthling. I would consider her to be a mythological correspondent of Lord Enma. So, she's not really relevant to my comment.

Besides, could Baba do any of the following?
[b] [/B][/QUOTE]

But isn't Baba supposed to be Roshi's sister or something? And she just works for Enma/Yemma? Plus, Baba can do this stuff...

-Strike fear into Kamesennin, the legendary martial arts master and retired winner of many of the World Tournaments.

-Travel to the world of the dead without even dieing

-Fly :p

-Dodge all of Buu's attacks on Earth

-Although Cell knew of her existance, he never even attempted to challenge her to a fight.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by boogeta [/i]
[B]Hercule is a b***h I hate him especialy when he says that the Z fighters are using mirrors when they are fighting cell [/B][/QUOTE]

:A jagged grin covers Crazy White Boy's face, as he stares down into boogeta's widening eyes. boogeta is young, he had so much to live for. He never expected it to end this way--never expected to be fastened to a platform, bound by leather straps.

The boy in white assured him that it wouldn't be painful, even as he pressed the large red button on the remote, even when the huge missile, reading "Satan #1" slowly pointed in his direction.

The laser beam moving ever so slowly upwards towards boogeta's crotch posed a problem as well. But, as promised, he didn't feel much pain after the great blast:

[size=4][b]BOOM![/B][/size]

:Rubs hands together, wipes dust off.:

Now that [I]that[/I] little bit of business is out of the way, the fact still stands that Baba is not an earthling. She is more supernatural than mortal. Plus, she was barely on Earth with Buu. Mr. Satan is the one who dodged all his attacks, and even got in a few shots of his own.

He lasted longer with Fat Buu than most of the Z fighters and when Super Buu cleansed the world of humanity, who survived the attack? Mister Satan, that's who.

[I]Now, does anyone else have anything bad to say about Mr. Satan?[/I]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B]Nah, I'm not a kid. I'm a twenty-one year old man, lol. God, I have to change this name sometime.

Anyway, Neil, if I ever catch you challenging my spot as Mr. Satan's number one fan, I'm going to have to embarrass you in your own sparring forum, lol. :p


[b] [/B][/QUOTE]


Fool! I am Mr Satan's number 1 fan!
Guest boogeta
Posted
I still say that he is gay oh I just made up a song he is gay hey hey hey and nothing you say will change my way And my dick will grow back:p :) :) I just keep coming back:laugh: :devil:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]Fool! I am Mr Satan's number 1 fan! [/B][/QUOTE]

Since we go way back, I'll make pretend I didn't see this. Just remember, I'm the one who took over your Fight Club. ~_^

Boogeta--Um, I'm pretty sure that the Mr. Satan character is heterosexual. Although, I guess it could be argued that he and Mr. Buu had somewhat of an intimate relationship. What of it though? lol.
Posted
Whatever Baba is, she's the same race of being that merged with Old Kaioshin and made him look old and ugly. So she is definitly an otherworldly race.

And Mr. Satan did NOT dodge all of Buu's attacks, Tien did. Satan just sat there holding the dog while Majin Buu's blasts (most likely) purposly missed Satan's ki.
Posted
[color=red] He is meant to be annoying, yet I still do like him. He adds a sense of humor and dumbness which just makes DBZ more enjoyable.[/color]
Guest boogeta
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B]Since we go way back, I'll make pretend I didn't see this. Just remember, I'm the one who took over your Fight Club. ~_^

Boogeta--Um, I'm pretty sure that the Mr. Satan character is heterosexual. Although, I guess it could be argued that he and Mr. Buu had somewhat of an intimate relationship. What of it though? lol. [/B][/QUOTE] At my school everyoe calls each other gay but we realy mean supid
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Trunks Lee
Posted
wow lots too read from u peeps :P.. I kinda kated Hercule because he took all the credit for everything in dbz.. (well not hated hated!) but i saw him differently in GT with buu and Pan
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by electra [/i]
[B]He has a daughter, so he= not gay. But since you mean stupid... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=darkblue]
Just because he has a daughter doesn't mean that he is heterosexual. He could have adopted, or just had her with a woman but was still gay.

Mr. Satan is a vital character, no matter how much everyone hates him. He is there for comedy relief and he fulfills that role greatly.

Now, can you look me straight in the eye and tell me that the show would be any better without him? Now, that's actually quite impossible, but you get the drift.
[/color]
Posted
I really really really did not like Hurcule... I found him to be annoying and pointless... I guess just taking up space... just an opinion though... lol... but yeah. I don't like him.
Posted
[color=deeppink] [size=1]Oh pulease, you guys. Of course Mr. Satan's not gay. He played quite an important part. if it wasn't for him, Buu would have wiped out the whole planet if Mr. Satan hadn't been nice to him.

Like it said in another thread a while ago, if it wasn't fo rhim, alot of things would never have happened. Take Videl as an example. If there was no Mr. Satan, there would be no Videl. Without a Videl, Gohan wouldn't have gotten mad at the two guys, (forgot their names) at the tournament for nearly killing his crush. Without Mr. Satan, no Videl, which means no Gohan falling in love, without Gohan falling in love, no Pan. No pan, not much of GT.

Also, Goku's family would be overwhelmed with publicity, after the cell games were over, and after they defeated Super/thin Buu. Without Mr. Satan bringing so much more people to the tournament, there is a pretty good chance Surpreme Kai never would have been there to stop the two guys, (forgot their names), from getting as much strength as they could have got to Majin Buu. Which also includes, if Mr. Satan never had Videl, Videl never would have challeneged Gohan to the Tournament, along with the other members of the sensei, and Goku never would have came back to Earth, along with no one coming to stop them from getting the energy.

*fingers hurt*...[/color] [/size]
Posted
****, if satan was gay he would have loved to jump into the tube with buu. but he didnt.

Satan was amazing and important.

I love to hate him...

Thats it. But I love him.
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
Whatya talking about i think hercule is one of the funniest characters in dragonball z. I love playing as him on Budokai and kicking Cell in. Me and my mate think hes uber :P
Posted
Ah satan isnt all that bad...I mean you gotta give a guy cred who trys to take on buu with a lousy hand gun :laugh:

But yeah hes funny and he provides some more intresting moments...I mean not every important character in Z had to be an all powerful uber ki controlling badass hun?

Thought hes still not my fav earthling...That still belongs to krillin :cool: love that little bald(well now Ex-bald)headed goof. Plus he scores 18 as his wife...what more can one ask for? :devil:
Posted
Yeah Piccolo says that hercule may have not been that strong, but he tried to befriend Buu to make him good.

I must admit i found him the most annoying guy in dbz to begin with, but now i think hes the coolest, besides vegeta and freeza :P
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Devon [/i]
[B]i dont really like hurcule. i think hes one of the most anoying charaters in the series. it just annoys me that he goes out and tries to get credit for everything.
but i must say, what he did to help buu become good was one of the greatest accomplishments in the history of z. but it still annoys me he had the idea in his head he could kill buu.:rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE]

As has probably already been posted, he's just there for comic relief. A little later in the series, he realizes that he can't beat him, so he convinces( with a funny lie) [spoiler]the ppl of earth that they need to give up some energy. [/spoiler]


I used to hate his scenes, but now, i grow to appreciate them,, because there is alot of dead time sometimes in the show, so they need something.
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Gamer_11
Posted
hurkule is the most wimpy person on dbz! master roshes turtel could beat him up LOL

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...