1. 1. favorite band (rock)

• slipknot
    • korn
    • limp bizkit
    • linkin park
    • static-x
    • godsmack

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kottonknot [/i]
[B]Okay, listen. Take Slipknot off that poll. That's like putting N Sync in an oldies music poll. Slipknot is DEATH METAL, not soft-gay-*** rock. Yeah. [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Ya really think so? :rolleyes: I do believe twisted face was just encompassing the whole rock/metal perspective.. I mean, come on, he put LB in on this.. which is a [i]very[/i] wide perspective being the LB isn't even rock of any kind!!!!![/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Smoky Joe [/i]
[B]These groups I like, but nothing can hold a candle of Guns 'N Roses and Helloween. BTW [B]I am NOT old fashioned![/B] I just like classics. [/B][/QUOTE]
For some reason they just have a better beat. I never really liked rap or someone trying to scream his head off with curses and "baby." *Smiles* :)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by White Digivise [/i]
[B]
For some reason they just have a better beat. I never really liked rap or someone trying to scream his head off with curses and "baby." *Smiles* :) [/B][/QUOTE]
lol I know what you mean. I find those screaming parts very funny (ohhh yeahhh!):laugh:

Guest Twisted Face
slipknot is hardcore
limp is i dont even know what the hell they are
i was just trying to get in what everyone likes,but i wanted to vote to so i had to put in slipknot.**** i want the new iowa cd bad,but im poor.my dad tok away my allowance:flaming:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kottonknot [/i]
[B]all of you gay Limp Bizkit fans[/B][/QUOTE]

What exactly about Limp Bizkit fans makes them gay?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by zanza [/i]
[B]

What exactly about Limp Bizkit fans makes them gay? [/B][/QUOTE]

Nothing, he just uses "gay" as an insult like every other stupid person who can't think of an original insult...

And, Kottonknot, any true music fan doens't hate any music group. I don't hate any music... i dislike some, but if I had to listen to it I would. I don't listen to lyrics... insulting someone because of the type of music or group they listen to is pretty stupid.

And, I'm sure you are gay because you listen to Slipknot too, because I don't like Slipknot, there for you are gay... whats that? Oh I can't think like you?... ahh to d@mn bad...... just cause you don't like Limp Bizkit doesn't mean it's crappy, cause frankly you are a worthless stupid human who means nothing to anyone else....