*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 [COLOR=coral]Limp Triscit...I meen Bizkit!![/COLOR] :devil:
Guest Twisted Face Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 limp bizkit is a big fat poser,well at least wes and fred
RicoTranzrig Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 My vote goes to Linkin Park...but I enjoy The Calling for an adult edge to rock music.
PiroMunkie Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 [SIZE=1]:flaming: LIMP BIZKIT IS [i]NOT[/i] ROCK!!!!! They even said it themselves! My vote goes to Static-X, I like their stuff of Wisconsin Death Trip, thought Machine is good, I just prefer WDT... [i]I'm With Stupid (He's a loser)[/i] is a great song![/SIZE]
Turkey Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 These groups I like, but nothing can hold a candle of Guns 'N Roses and Helloween. BTW [B]I am NOT old fashioned![/B] I just like classics.
Kottonknot Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 Okay, listen. Take Slipknot off that poll. That's like putting N Sync in an oldies music poll. Slipknot is DEATH METAL, not soft-gay-*** rock. Yeah.
PiroMunkie Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kottonknot [/i] [B]Okay, listen. Take Slipknot off that poll. That's like putting N Sync in an oldies music poll. Slipknot is DEATH METAL, not soft-gay-*** rock. Yeah. [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Ya really think so? :rolleyes: I do believe twisted face was just encompassing the whole rock/metal perspective.. I mean, come on, he put LB in on this.. which is a [i]very[/i] wide perspective being the LB isn't even rock of any kind!!!!![/SIZE]
Posthumous Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 L I N K I N P A R K F O R L I F E :flaming: :devil: :flaming: :devil: :flaming:
White Digivise Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Smoky Joe [/i] [B]These groups I like, but nothing can hold a candle of Guns 'N Roses and Helloween. BTW [B]I am NOT old fashioned![/B] I just like classics. [/B][/QUOTE] For some reason they just have a better beat. I never really liked rap or someone trying to scream his head off with curses and "baby." *Smiles* :)
Transtic Nerve Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 Out of those choices?.... Godsmack by far In reality, my top 5 rock bands would be 80% Japanese.... the only American one is Metallica (old school).. But PENICILLIN, Malice Mizer, L'Arc~en~Ciel, and Porno Graffitti are the top 4
Turkey Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by White Digivise [/i] [B] For some reason they just have a better beat. I never really liked rap or someone trying to scream his head off with curses and "baby." *Smiles* :) [/B][/QUOTE] lol I know what you mean. I find those screaming parts very funny (ohhh yeahhh!):laugh:
Guest Twisted Face Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 slipknot is hardcore limp is i dont even know what the hell they are i was just trying to get in what everyone likes,but i wanted to vote to so i had to put in slipknot.**** i want the new iowa cd bad,but im poor.my dad tok away my allowance:flaming:
Dragonballzman Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 Out of those choices I'd have to say Linkin Park ;)
BabyGirl Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 [color=deeppink]I'm not really into the whole rock scene...the hardest I go is classic rock and Creed. I'm a really big Creed fan...you can say they're soft rock or something, but I don't care because I love them anyway :p[/color]
Kottonknot Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 Dude, get IOWA. It's ****ing amazing. The whole CD is good. Check out the lyrics for all of you gay Limp Bizkit fans that can't understand Slipknot. Slipknot hates you. [url]www.azlyrics.com[/url] or something.
Guest zanza Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kottonknot [/i] [B]all of you gay Limp Bizkit fans[/B][/QUOTE] What exactly about Limp Bizkit fans makes them gay?
Transtic Nerve Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by zanza [/i] [B] What exactly about Limp Bizkit fans makes them gay? [/B][/QUOTE] Nothing, he just uses "gay" as an insult like every other stupid person who can't think of an original insult... And, Kottonknot, any true music fan doens't hate any music group. I don't hate any music... i dislike some, but if I had to listen to it I would. I don't listen to lyrics... insulting someone because of the type of music or group they listen to is pretty stupid. And, I'm sure you are gay because you listen to Slipknot too, because I don't like Slipknot, there for you are gay... whats that? Oh I can't think like you?... ahh to d@mn bad...... just cause you don't like Limp Bizkit doesn't mean it's crappy, cause frankly you are a worthless stupid human who means nothing to anyone else....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now