Ice Dragon v2

Do u want him banned???  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do u want him banned???

• yes
    • no

i say sixth should be gone
im telling to knock it off yet he is still spamming
basically, all his posts are loaded with spam n when they are deleted, im gonna lose some posts
oh well, i can try to make those up
but now i have to suffer in losing those posts.
do u want sixth gone?????
n if youre reading this sixth, get lost

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Smoky Joe [/i]
[B]
Yeah, that's bad. But you are really helping to kick him out of here.:) [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=coral][b]FYI:[/b] 85% of boys have ADHD( Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder.) I can assure that this boy is loving every minute of our rants and raves. Nothing could help the situation more than ignoring it. {everyone knows giving a child w/ ADHD attention, in almost any form, only fuels the fire.} In short, he won't let up until he's banned. That's my 2 cents, so live with it!! :p :devil: :D[/color]

[QUOTE]85% of kids have ADHD[/QUOTE]
Lol I know a guy thatis like that. I really feel sorry for that kind of people (except the ones who look for attention in a non-annoying way). Sixth, if you're reading this, get a dog. They always pay you attention:laugh: :devil:

thimoc has been banned... NUMEROUS times... he either has Dial Up or an IP randomizer thus the ban doesn't work. So he wastes his time (which apparently he has little of since he has a "life") to create a new name and spam the boards..... which just goes to proove he doesn't have a life.....

Some people just can't be helped or stopped and are determined to make more of a fool of themselves then theya lready are, which just goes to proove my theory AGAIN: Stupid people are only good at one thing; making themselves look more stupid.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]thimoc has been banned... NUMEROUS times... he either has Dial Up or an IP randomizer thus the ban doesn't work. So he wastes his time (which apparently he has little of since he has a "life") to create a new name and spam the boards..... which just goes to proove he doesn't have a life.....

Some people just can't be helped or stopped and are determined to make more of a fool of themselves then theya lready are, which just goes to proove my theory AGAIN: Stupid people are only good at one thing; making themselves look more stupid. [/B][/QUOTE]

I don't know if Thimoc has shown up here or not. I'm not sure if he's been banned.

I think it's important to note that IP Randomizers and such don't work with the software we use.

With OtakuBoards Version 2.0, that kind of technique could trick our software into thinking that you were a totally new member. However, our new software intelligently tracks IPs, even when they are rotated. This means that people can't re-register with a new IP.

It works well...we've banned a few people who tried to rotate their IPs and they came crying to us because it wouldn't work lol.

It's great to be able to stop those people now.

Guest Deranged Gerbil
but some people like thimoc (sixth), gendo (akito) and laughing stock (soft mush) are still here after all the crap they did on the old boards!

and me, of course, lol, but I ain't been pulling anything when I came back, I've been behaving myself :D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deranged Gerbil [/i]
[B]but some people like thimoc (sixth), gendo (akito) and laughing stock (soft mush) are still here after all the crap they did on the old boards!

and me, of course, lol, but I ain't been pulling anything when I came back, I've been behaving myself :D [/B][/QUOTE]

Actually, that's my point. Those members were not banned on this version of the boards. But were I to ban "sixth" now, he would not be able to re-register.