Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Do u want him banned???  

1 member has voted

  1. 1. Do u want him banned???

    • yes
      13
    • no
      3


Recommended Posts

Posted
i say sixth should be gone
im telling to knock it off yet he is still spamming
basically, all his posts are loaded with spam n when they are deleted, im gonna lose some posts
oh well, i can try to make those up
but now i have to suffer in losing those posts.
do u want sixth gone?????
n if youre reading this sixth, get lost
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]dammit, after all the warning
im gonna suffer the fate in losing posts again...[/B][/QUOTE]
Yeah, that's bad. But you are really helping to kick him out of here.:)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i]
[B][COLOR=coral]Where's the "I don't give a crap either way!" option??[/COLOR] :D :laugh: :smirk: [/B][/QUOTE]
crap i knew i forgot something
thanx for the cheerup
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Smoky Joe [/i]
[B]
Yeah, that's bad. But you are really helping to kick him out of here.:) [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=coral][b]FYI:[/b] 85% of boys have ADHD( Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder.) I can assure that this boy is loving every minute of our rants and raves. Nothing could help the situation more than ignoring it. {everyone knows giving a child w/ ADHD attention, in almost any form, only fuels the fire.} In short, he won't let up until he's banned. That's my 2 cents, so live with it!! :p :devil: :D[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE]85% of kids have ADHD[/QUOTE]
Lol I know a guy thatis like that. I really feel sorry for that kind of people (except the ones who look for attention in a non-annoying way). Sixth, if you're reading this, get a dog. They always pay you attention:laugh: :devil:
Posted
[SIZE=1]I thought I had that once.. it turns out I'm just easily amused :D But I've never really experinced Sixth's... whatever it is thats getting to you people so I cant say yes or no[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]I thought I had that once.. it turns out I'm just easily amused :D But I've never really experinced Sixth's... whatever it is thats getting to you people so I cant say yes or no[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]
its ok man
i understand your concern
Posted
Ok, I see him now. Ice Dragon if you hold your post count in high regard then you should probably just avoid topics that will obviously be deleted...
[i]Kamakazi out[/i]
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
LOL..0_o umm...what else would u expect from thimoc?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i]
[B]LOL..0_o umm...what else would u expect from thimoc? [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=coral]I was wondering when someone would do an IP check.....[/COLOR] :rolleyes: :laugh:
Posted
thimoc has been banned... NUMEROUS times... he either has Dial Up or an IP randomizer thus the ban doesn't work. So he wastes his time (which apparently he has little of since he has a "life") to create a new name and spam the boards..... which just goes to proove he doesn't have a life.....

Some people just can't be helped or stopped and are determined to make more of a fool of themselves then theya lready are, which just goes to proove my theory AGAIN: Stupid people are only good at one thing; making themselves look more stupid.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]thimoc has been banned... NUMEROUS times... he either has Dial Up or an IP randomizer thus the ban doesn't work. So he wastes his time (which apparently he has little of since he has a "life") to create a new name and spam the boards..... which just goes to proove he doesn't have a life.....

Some people just can't be helped or stopped and are determined to make more of a fool of themselves then theya lready are, which just goes to proove my theory AGAIN: Stupid people are only good at one thing; making themselves look more stupid. [/B][/QUOTE]

I don't know if Thimoc has shown up here or not. I'm not sure if he's been banned.

I think it's important to note that IP Randomizers and such don't work with the software we use.

With OtakuBoards Version 2.0, that kind of technique could trick our software into thinking that you were a totally new member. However, our new software intelligently tracks IPs, even when they are rotated. This means that people can't re-register with a new IP.

It works well...we've banned a few people who tried to rotate their IPs and they came crying to us because it wouldn't work lol.

It's great to be able to stop those people now.
Guest Deranged Gerbil
Posted
but some people like thimoc (sixth), gendo (akito) and laughing stock (soft mush) are still here after all the crap they did on the old boards!

and me, of course, lol, but I ain't been pulling anything when I came back, I've been behaving myself :D
Posted
Now this is weird. Laughing Stock, Thimoc and Gendo were cool. I only had problems with Gendo and that's in the past. What the hell happened here?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deranged Gerbil [/i]
[B]but some people like thimoc (sixth), gendo (akito) and laughing stock (soft mush) are still here after all the crap they did on the old boards!

and me, of course, lol, but I ain't been pulling anything when I came back, I've been behaving myself :D [/B][/QUOTE]

Actually, that's my point. Those members were not banned on this version of the boards. But were I to ban "sixth" now, he would not be able to re-register.
Posted
Oh,so thimoc,gendo and laughing stock were not banned on this board so thats why he could post, but if you would ban him know, he will be banned.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...