devilmen Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 what do you think of cell he is evil [URL=http://www.dragonballzonline.com]www.dragonballzonline.com[/URL]
Narius Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 ummmm......I don't exactly get the question but I think cell is ummm.....cool? Please clarify what you are asking because I am getting a little confused here...
Syk3 Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 Cell is evil!!! He is very evil!!! That is why i killed him!!! Because he is evil!!!
No-Name Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 grrrr. ppl need to learn how to use a ? or a ! or a . - it makes it harder to try to figure out what they are tryin to say. i think cell looks tight in his final form. that is all.
Posthumous Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 huh o yea :sleep: :sleep: i think cell is kinda cool
Guest Deranged Gerbil Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 I don't really like cell, but hey, thats my opinion for ya :rolleyes:
Guest SSJ 3 Gotanks Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 but Cell killed me and he died 2 minutes later
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 [COLOR=coral]I think it would've been funny if Gohan had a nervous breakdown right before he finished Cell off with his Masanko.........." I can't kill Cell! It would be like killing all my friends, and my father!! Waaaa, Mommy!! " HeeHee[/COLOR] :devil:
Dark Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 lol pretty funny Galaxy Girl!:laugh: anywyz Cell is evil and ugly but whats the point?
Syk3 Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 Y would i hav a nervous break down?!?! U think i would go mad?!?! OMG!!!! I would kill him no sweat!!! AAARRRGGGHHH!!!! (exagerating to make it funny)
Vegitto4 Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 i dont know gohan it took you awhile, in fact you didn't really want to fight him. and(galaxy girl) cell gets finished off with a Kamehameha wave, not the Masenko. its frieza that almost dies from the masenko wave.
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i] [B]i dont know gohan it took you awhile, in fact you didn't really want to fight him. and(galaxy girl) cell gets finished off with a Kamehameha wave, not the Masenko. its frieza that almost dies from the masenko wave. [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=coral][b]FYI:[/b] Masenko is Gohan's version of the Kame-Hame-Ha.....It was indeed a Masenko he used against Cell.[/COLOR]
lil_hell4t Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 cells all good to me cuz he got gohan to ssj2 ..hmm well thats my opinion:devil:
PiroMunkie Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 [SIZE=1]I think Cell is odd.. I'm not sure which side he swings for exactly.. especially with Furiza's cells in him..[/SIZE]
Vegitto4 Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 origanally posted by galaxy girl [QUOTE]FYI: Masenko is Gohan's version of the Kame-Hame-Ha.....It was indeed a Masenko he used against Cell.[/QUOTE] o really, then wouldn't he have "MASENKO...........HA!!!!" and there is a certain form to use the masenko, just as there is the Kamahameha. :flaming:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now