Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=red] Heh, they are good bands. But they remind me so much of the beatles, well, at least the hives do. And the vines, well, they just seem to like to scream a lot. But I like them :)[/color]
Posted
[size=1][COLOR=royalblue]For some reason I always get The Vines, The Hives, The White Stripes, and The Clash all mixed up, they are pretty good garage rock bands. Some people say all of them have great musical talents but their singers ruin it, I personally don't think that. I think all of their singers a quite good actually.[/COLOR][/size]
Posted
My only exposure to the band was probably 5 years ago... I was at Rolling Stones and they were handing out promo tapes for Vini Vidi Vicious. I thought they were alright, but on the other side of the tape was a band called International Noise Conspiracy, and I thought they were much better haha.

There are a lot of bands that sound like that recently.
Guest Anakin Solo
Posted
I hate The Hives and The Vines. Im my opinion they plain out suck. The singer for the Vines is terrible! As is the one for The Hives. And the singer to the Vines is plain freaky man...I mean....he's like kissing the mic or something. I just plain out hate those two bands. :D
Posted
[font=gothic][color=crimson]I can't stand either of them, nor tell them apart. And for that, I blame my local radio station that I typically listen to, Triple J. They'd play one, then the other. Twenty minutes later, a different song by each band, and so on. By now, I thoroughly sick of them. I don't even like that kind of music anyway....[/font][/color]
Posted
i like the vines a lot. they have lots of good song. one of which is maryjane.i also love the screaming of the lead singer. its so cycadelic(spelling?). but the hives are a cover band in my opinion. but i do like the song hate to say i told you so. but the rest isent all that good. but they dont compare anywhere near the stripes.
Posted
lol, i do agree that they sound similar, but they all have there own unique differences, I am more for bands like greenday, foo fighters, and linkin park, but I DO like both of the bands you listed, I like that vines better though
Posted
[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]Hmm. . I have heard some of their songs on the radio, but I really don't know if I like them or not. . I just think I am undecided on the whole issue of either band really. . *shrug* [/SIZE][/COLOR]
  • 4 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...