Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Madonna and the Die Another Day (next James Bond movie) theme song



Recommended Posts

Posted
Has anyone heard this song? I just downloaded it, because I'm a Bond fanatic and I need it to have all the them songs, and I love it! It has a bit of a techno beat to it, but who cares? I sure don't!

So, what's you opinion?
Posted
Not a big fan of Madonna (cool way back, now she is kind of blending in with everyone else). The song itself is not bad though... I think someday they should use the song "My Big Hero" by 12 Rounds in a Bond movie heh :).
Posted
[color=royalblue]Hm...I must say, it seems weird for a Bond movie.

I thought that the Garbage song for that Bond movie (I forget which one lol) was really good. I really liked it. I also liked the one tha Tina Turner did for Goldeneye. Sounded modern...but very "spyish" Hehe.

The Madonna one [i]is[/i] good, but it will take me a bit to get used to. It's different for her...and it's different in regards to a Bond movie.

Still, I always love Bond movies...so I can't wait to see the latest one. ^_^[/color]
Posted
Yeah, Garbage's theme is one of the better Bond themes. Madonna's is really weird, but still kinda good.


[b]Spoiler??[/b]
[color=silver]I heard that this was going to be the LAST Bond film. Don't know why, though[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B][color=royalblue]
I thought that the Garbage song for that Bond movie (I forget which one lol) was really good. [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

It's called [i]The World is Not Enough[/i].

I like the [i]Goldeneye[/i] theme, but my favorite is the [i]Tomorrow Never Dies[/i] theme. The orchestral part at the beginning is great.
Posted
[b]I like the Madonna song itself, but I don't think it suits an opening song for a Bond movie. It is a nice blend of orchestral and more dance/techno beats though, which is why I like it.[/b]
Posted
Personally I love it. I never really liked Madonna but this techno/dance/orchesta mix is good! I also love the music video. Ecspecially when she slides her hands across her stomach and she bleeds. Thats just weird!

But as for it being a bond theme song...I can't see it.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Endymion [/i]
[B]Spoiler??
[color=silver]I heard that this was going to be the LAST Bond film. Don't know why, though[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson][size=1] Maybe it's because Pierece Brosman (sp?) is getting old...


Anyway, I think the song is pretty cool. I agree that the bleeding stomach trick was really cruel. I like the orchestra part of it the most; who wouldn've thought that techno and orchestra would be mixed?

As for it being the theme of the next Bond movie, I think it suits the shoe well enough. It has a [i]way[/i] different sound than the others, and I, personally, was getting kind of sick of the same theme before.[/color][/size]
Posted
No, it is not going to be the last Bond film. I have been to the [u]official[/u] Bond site, and it says Brosnan will be staying on for one or two more after this one.

After that, they'll just get another actor.
Posted
ive heard of them... they are pretty damned good... still nothing in comparison to Laruku... :) ..nothing in my eyes can compare. cept maybe pink floyd hehe. and no i have not heard the new madonna song.
Posted
I love the song. I love everything about it. I love Madonna. She is an exceptional artist.
It is different for a James Bond movie, but different is good.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mist [/i]
[B][color=crimson][size=1] Maybe it's because Pierece Brosman (sp?) is getting old..[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]



[COLOR=deeppink]Sean Connery getting old didn't stop them from making more Bond movies...



I don't like the song. I just don't think Madonna is very talented.[/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...