Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Okay, I'm going to start a Digimon adventure. It will involve new characters (the people who sign up) and a new story. This is what I need from you...

Name:
Nickname (if any):
Age/Grade(No one over 16):
Personality:
Phys. Description(only average humans!):
Family/Background(but I don't want all bleeding-heart stories!):
Digimon Rookie(Name/Attacks):
Digimon Champion(Name/Attacks):
Digimon Ultimate(Name/Attacks/):
Digimon Mega(Name/Attacks/):
Romance(what you like in a person):
I don't want any OC+ORIGINAL. If I have someone write me 'I love Tai' or 'I love Sora' or something like that, I won't use them. Also, I don't want supernatural people! I'll allow wierd hair and eye colors but no tails, or fangs, or powers, or any of that.
Also, I have a plot allready(see top).
Do NOT make up any digimon. If a Digimon you want to use wasn't given attacks, you can make those up, but make them consistent with the digimon (no ice attacks on a fire digimon) and its level, or I will not use you.
  • Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Name: Christopher Moore
Nickname: Chris
Age/Grade: 16-Junior
Personality: Funny , Intellegent , And Absent Minded
Phys. Description: 5'9 African American Short Black Hair
Family/Background: Only Child My Mother Is Very Protective And Won't Let Him Go More Than 5 Miles From Her And I Never Met My Father Because He Died In A Car Accident Before I Was Born
Digimon Rookie: Terriermon/Terrier Tornado,Bunny Blast
Digimon Champion: Gargomon/Gargo Laser, Bunny Pummel
Digimon Ultimate: Rapidmon/Rapid Fire, Tri Beam
Digimon Mega: MegaGargomon/Gargo Missiles, Mega Barrage, Power Pummel
Romance: Smart And Funny
Posted
I'm going to be participating in my story, so here are my stats.

Name: David
Nickname: None
Age: 15
Personality: Couragous and persistent, he never gives up. He is very inteligent. He has little experiance working with others, and as a result is kind of a loner. He wants to make friends, but isn't quite sure how.
Phys. Discription: 5' 6'', 165 lbs. Brown hair and eyes.
Background: His dad died in a car accident when he was 3. He has lived with his mom, who never got over the crash. He never went to school, but was taught by his mom. He is very intirested in computers, and when Guilmon appeared, he began trying to learn about Digimon. He wants friends, but has no idea where to start.
Digimon:
Rookie: Guilmon/Attack: Pyro Sphere
Champion: Growlmon/Attack: Pyro Blaster
Ultimate: WarGrowlmon/Attack: Atomic Blaster
Mega: Megidramon/Attacks: Pyro Force/Pyro Destroyer
Romance: He dosen't even have friends, and isn't worring about romance.
Notes:
I chose Megidramon for the Mega level because I like him better than Gallantmon
Megidramon wasn't given attacks, so I made them up. Pyro Force is a pair of red energy waves fired from the hands, and Pyro Destroyer is a high-power red energy beam fired from the mouth.
Posted
[color=deeppink] [size=1]Actually.. It doesn't work that way here. You have to post sign-ups in the sign up subforum. You can't just put up a notice.[/color] [/size]
Posted
I've posted story basics in Recrutment, and decided to post them here.

It has been 2 years since the d-reaper was destroyed, and everything is more or less back to normal. The government says that it was a publicity stunt, and most people believe them. Only a few kids don't. One year ago, each of those kids got a Digimon partner and a digivice.
Things are beginning to happen all over. There are frequent electrical disturbances, and noone knows what the cause is. Digimon have begun to appear, and the kids know that they need to do something about it.
Posted
I guess. It's just the two of us right now, though.
-------------------------
David knew that something was wrong. He also knew that there were new kids with Digimon. He sent a message online to those kids.

Please come to the middle of Synjouku park. I have things to discuss. The fate of the world is at stake. I need your help.

when David arived at the park, he saw a kid waiting there. The kid had a Terriermon with him.
Posted
OoC:*dosen't even bother saying about th last 6 posts*

IC: *is on the net chating when he gets the message when his digimon comes from out of the closet*

Zach: Whoah thats weird a message about us Veemon. *repeats the message.
Veemon: and I smell digimon.
Zach: Anyway off to Synjouku park.
*they get going*
Posted
OOC: Please post your stats in this forum, so that people can see them without gooing to Recrutment.
--------------------
Chris: Hello. I'm Chris. Who are you?
David: I'm David
Chris: Do you know why we were called here?
David: Yes. I sent the message.
Chris: Well, in that case, why?
David: Let's wait and see if anyone else comes.
Posted
Sorry to intrude but I wanna see if I could join................

Name:Kairi Hiikura
Age:16
Grade:8
Personality:Quiet here is a good example: Exactly like Ico's Yorda just quiet..................
Description:5'5" has short brown hair and purple eyes with ears like Yorda(Pointy like an elf)
Background:Is an orphan whats more to say her background is unknown.
Has no family...................
Digimon: Draguiymon
Champ:Renamon
Ult:Sileniioiakmon
Mega:Faniiaimon
Biomerge:Kaidramon (If needed)
Romance:Anyone who likes her and will protect her or stay by her side......
Posted
OOC: Sure. But please note that Renamon is a rookie level. Renamon's campion level is Kyubimon.
-------------------------
David: Where are they?
Chris: where are who?
David: The others I sent the message to.
(Zach and Veemon arrive)
David: Hello. I'm David, and this is Chris. Who are you?
Zach: I'm Zach.
Posted
Name:Zach
Digimon: Veemon

Digivolutions: Exveemon,Aeroveedramon, and Ultridramon.
Thats about it and shouldn't you post all your digimons stats in the recrutments.

Actually your suposed to go to recrutments to see stats thats why its there. *walks off to his couch*
Posted
OOC: Thanks
-------------------
David: There should be one more person.
Zach: Why are we here? Do you guys know?
David: I called us all here. There's a big problem, and we need to do something. I'll save the details for when the other person gets here.
Posted
Ooc: I hope you don't mind this is where Kairi is and the E-mail part.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"huh?" Kairi says walking to the computer.
"You've got mail!" the computer repeats itself
"Who'd be crazy enough to E-mail me"Kairi thinks to herself.
E-MAIL.................

Are you ready? computer asks
Go to shinjouku park now! you wil meet children and please take this:
*A sound of a dog's nails clicking on the fllor is heard through out Kairi's orphanige*
"Hello?" Kairi says quietly
*Clicking now turns to a running motion*
Suddenly.........................................................................................
BOOM!
Hiya! let's go! the children are waitin'!"Says a small fox like creature with big ears as she jumps off of Kairi.
"what? who are you what do you want and why the heck do I need to go to the park?!"Kairi yells
"Follow me now questions later!" The fox says jumping out of the window.Kairi follows quickly behind and they soon reach the park they hide behind a tree and see three children talking in the distance.The two spy and keep as quiet as they can as the children continue talking.
Posted
*Veemon senses something*
Zach: What's wrong Veemon.
veemon: Another digimon here.
David: Where?Veemon: There *points at the tree.*
*Zach looks around at the tree.*
Zach: No one is there Veemon your just getting alittle parinoid.
Posted
David: Actually, someone is there. You can come out now.
(Guilmon falls out of the tree)
David: Careful. Everyone, this is Guilmon. He's my digimon partner. I had him hide in the tree because i didn't know if someone else would walk by here.
Posted
"Uh-oh!" Draguiymon yells crouching to the floor "Get down!"She yells at kair with a loud whisper.
Veemon's ear twitches and he begins to tug on Zach's pants "Veemon!" He yells pushing him away "He can sence us I feel it we might as well go out into the clearing" Draguiymon says as she walks out of the bushes snarling and foaming at the mouth.

*Everyone turns and looks at the angry digimon.*

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...