OtakuBoards

Need you, my friends

Lady Macaiodh

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]I know, I've been away for awhile. I had to find myself. Now that I am close, I need you, my friends from the boards. You are all in my heart, especially Ryan, James, Alice, Moe, Jenna, Charlie, Mitch, Adam, Tori, Harlequin, Raven and countless others.

I have reached a new plateau. I am living something I never dreamed possible.

To all those I love: speak to me now. I am nothing without you. You are the sunrise after the darkness of my despair. I beg you not to abandon me now. I love you all more than I can say.

Tori and Jenna... we will always be the Angels, no matter what trials await us. You will always be my sisters. Take this, my heart and love, forever and ever. To the grave, I will always hold you dear.

James (ha, the illustrious Mr. Burns), You will always be my love. I could never fathom someone like you. Your existance is enough, and I have hope.

Ryan (Vegitto4): Our friendship has overwhelmed me. I vow to see you soon, to kiss your face, and to tell you of how I appreciate you for believing in me.

Mitch: You are part of the dark half of me, the part I always supressed... but now I welcome that part of me with open arms.

My friends: Be with me now. I need the encouragement of your words.

All my love I give to you. You have always had it, and always will.

[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]You are always in our thoughts Deb, and I am sure that we are all here for you. For a long time, it was hard for me to ever open up to people, and yet, you were a beacon that I was guided by at times. I will never stop hoping that we get to meet, but at the same time, I want you to find the joy and satisfaction that you have been stripped of.

I don't know if you can mention what is going on. . but if you ever need anything, you know I am here to listen and to help, whatever it is that you have trouble with. I am sure that as much as you need your friends, many of your friends need you just as much. .

With all the love possible, I stand with you. . Aaron~ [/SIZE][/COLOR]

[color=hotpink][size=1]You still have my phone number and just know that you can always call, like I've said in times past. You have been in my thoughts and it has been wonderful to see your prescense on the boards once again. I really don't know what you're going through, but I hope that things are good. I sent you a Christmas card a few months back, but I have no idea whether or not you recieved it. I have missed you. Please give me a call.[/color][/size]

[color=red][size=1] It's nice to see you back around here.

Although my time online is limited, I'm sure our paths will meet on AIM sometime.

My AIM name, by the way, is now [b]mahineofbones[/b]. Thought I'd say that, since I don't know if you've changed your name (or even if you'll be on AIM, for that fact?).

I'm glad things are going good for you, then. There's not much else I can say that will make some matter. Not right now anyway.[/size][/color]

[font=Times New Roman][size=2]Remember that all of us love you, Miss Deb! I know that I've never been incredibly close to you, but you've always been a gigantic part of my life. You are one of my idols, one of those people that I aspire to be like, because you're beautiful, inside and out. You have so much grace, and you always manage to hold yourself like a queen through all the crap that happens. You don't give up, you don't back down, and you roll with the punches, and that's what makes you the Deborah that all of us love so much.[/size][/font]

[font=Times New Roman][size=2]We all would be nothing without you, Deb. And trust me, we all need you just as much as you need us.[/size][/font]

[font=Times New Roman][size=2]I love you, Miss Deb, and you'll always be in my thoughts. *hugs her* No matter what happens, Miss Deb, remember that you've got us, and never give up.[/size][/font]

[font=Times New Roman][size=2]--Sere[/size][/font]

When I first came to the boards, I remember Deb was there....I thought her to be a really neat person. I wanted to get to know her better, when she suddenly disappeared from the boards.

All I can say now is that I am so extremely glad Deb is much much better, and back on otakuboards ^_^

Guest lavalamp
Wowowowowowowowow.

So corny. I won't hender or deny you "Deb"! Honestly! My thoughts are always focused on you despite the fact that in reality I only use you for a cheap AIM conversation. Who cares about depth anyway?

My AIM is lettuceblvd if you ever feel you need to contact me. Now is the time, friends. Come forth and release your friendly powers.

Ooh rah.

[font=gothic][color=darkslategray]Welcome back. Unfortunately Ravenstorture decided to absent herself from our company, but no one has managed to shunt me off into a corner yet.

No doubt the time differences would preclude an AIM conversation, so throw me a PM should you wish to talk. I'll always be here to listen, and offer debatedly effective insight.[/font][/color]

[size=2][color=navy]Deb, as others have said before me, I am here for you. I will listen to what you have to say and of all people, I understand how important that is. You are one of the strongest women I know, and Lord knows what shiz you've been through. [/color][/size]

[size=2][color=#000080]If you ever, [i]ever[/i] need a favor, don't hesitate to ask. My contact information is in my profile, or you can just PM me. [/color][/size]

[size=1]Even know I didnt know you very well, you can always still talk to me. I will always be there for you, through the boards, through AIM, anyway possible. I know that you have gone through more in a couple of months than most people go though in a couple of years. You will always have my prayers, and please dont hesitate to ask me for help.[/size]

[font=Comic Sans MS][color=red]Lady M..nice to see you back.[/color][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][color=#ff0000]I remember your poem on your son, and I remember your pics of him. I still think of that day, and I still think of you. You never knew me, or at least I think you didn't...but I was still touched by your poems and your sadness. It's nice to see you back, alive, healthy, and well. Or at least I think the least two are correct, but anywho...you can im me any time at BamMargera4lyf or NateShinobi1976..but if you want to get up with me, you'd have luck getting me at BamMargera4lyf.[/color][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][color=#ff0000]Even if you don't Im me, I want you to know this: [color=#ff0000]W[/color][color=#ff2400]e[/color][color=#ff4900]l[/color][color=#ff6d00]c[/color][color=#ff9200]o[/color][color=#ffb600]m[/color][color=#ffdb00]e[/color][color=#eddb12]B[/color][color=#dbb625]a[/color][color=#c99237]c[/color][color=#b66d49]k[/color][color=#a4495b]![/color][color=#92246e]![/color][color=#800080]![/color][/color][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][color=#ff0000]_-Nate-_[/color][/font]

[SIZE=1]It's great to know that you are getting your life back on track. After all that's happened in your life, you deserve some peace and happiness. I truly hope that your future will bring brighter and more positive days. We don't know each other very well, but I do hold you in high regards for your strength to overcome all the hard times you've been through. Other girls in your shoes would have fallen apart completely.

Anyway take care of yourself and if you ever wish to PM me you are more than welcome to.

With Love
Del[/SIZE]

[FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=1][COLOR=Silver]Deb... Ooh I'm so glad you remembered me. Even though I've pretty much dropped off the face of OB.... :sweat: I miss talking to you so much, but I want you to know that you are still in my heart and will always stay there. I think about you often, and wonder how you're doing. I miss you very much, especially during those times when growing up gets really hard. You've always been a mentor and an idol to me. Going on... 3 years now. Heheh. If you need to talk, let me know. I'm always here. :heart:[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

I feel so bad reading this post. I just wish you felt better for anything that may be going on.

It has been so long since I've been around here and now I randomly come back to find you writing a post that ask for the help of friends and close ones.

I wish I could have provided something for you, but the truth is, I believe that you will be alright, just based on your post.

You showed a willingness to talk and express yourself without restraint, and you acknowledged several of the members here that have made you feel better and befriended you in the past.

I am sure that even the people who are still active members of this site will always be here for you, and I hope that you will be able to find that sort of care in all of your life.

Good luck out there D, and once again, I am sorry I couldn't have done something for you in the past. But keep your chin up. :D

[COLOR=MediumTurquoise][SIZE=1]

Lady M.

I'm not sure if you'd remember a person like me but I do remember speaking with you a few times and enjoying the brief conversations we had. I hope that all is good and I hope all is well. If not do know that I have respected you as a person since day one and if you need someone to talk to(on any level you deem necessary) I am here. I'm a little older than the rest (21) but you are still my peer and who knows I may be able to understand what you're going through.

I hope I am wrong but just from seeing that first note it seems that there is a lot on your plate at this point in time and for some weird reason I feel there is a lot of burden upon you. If I am wrong then just blame it on me being sleepy and a bit stressed. If not then please let me know so that I don't feel like I'm a ranting mad woman. (PLEASE!)

But I will tell you somethng for sure. You know you have the people here on OB to be with you whenever you need it and i just hope that one day I will be able to do the same for you.

Take Care Be Safe and Be Well!!!

P.S. If I remember a while ago you came on and said u were expecting..please PM me so that I may clarify and recollect my memory![/SIZE][/COLOR]