Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Rhys Mayiessen

Members
  • Posts

    767
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Rhys Mayiessen

  1. [color=skyblue]Lol this is a weird topic! I usually eat ice cream all year round basically because my favorite ice cream doesn't come out until Christmas....CandyCane ice cream! Lol it tastes really good^^;;[/color]
  2. [color=skyblue]Lol its so cute! I never really wanted to see finding nemo but then it looked kinda funny. Lol I dunno^^;;[/color]
  3. [color=skyblue]Lol I'm a lot of those. I'm the bookworm, the musical one, the emotional one, artistic one, the silent one....Lol I'm neither good or bad...neutral!^^[/color]
  4. [i]Elizabeth put down her heavy book bag and looked around the house. No one was home at the moment. She shrugged. She might as well try out that new game she had bought. At least when no one was around that would bother her. *~* [color=purple]Shayleigh awoke in a bright green forest. Sighing, she got up and looked around. No one seemed to be in her immediate visinty but she could hear faint music coming from deeper in the forest. Walking carefully to make sure she didn't trip on any of the roots that were sticking out of the ground, Shayleigh made her way through the forest enjoying the peaceful serenity of it all. Up ahead she saw someone playing the guitar and walking around aimlessly, as though he was waiting for something. Shayleigh walked towards him. Shayleigh-[/i]"Hello. My name is Shayleigh. It seems as though we're the only ones here for the moment."[/color]
  5. [color=skyblue]Lol I saw one at Best Buy...It was the first one .hack//sign login. I've always wanted to see the show but when I saw the DVD it was expensive...$45! Plus I was actually looking for Escaflowne DVD's that cost that much too-__-[/color]
  6. [color=skyblue][i]Elëgaith mummbled under his breath, at least she was gone now. He walked back towards the forest then stopped. Something had seemed different about that girl. Deciding to go back to his "home" town another day, Elëgaith walked in the direction the girl had gone off in. It might be a waste of time, he thought, but at least I don't have anything perticular to do right now. Calling upon the magic of the air, Elëgaith felt the wind pick up. He was soon lifted off the ground and travelling at a high speed. Not long after he had summoned the magic, did it start dying, so he decided that it would be wise to land before his power failed him once again. He landed near the outskirts of a town, and saw a car that he recognized as being Cecilia's, the girl he had pushed away earlier. Feeling that he needed to see what she was up to, though he didn't know why, Elëgaith santered into the broken town.[/color][/i]
  7. [color=skyblue]Lol I'll play! Real Life: Name: Elizabeth Age: 18 Sex: female Appearance: Long brownish-blond hair, hazel eyes, stands about 5 foot 7. Usually wears light blue jeans and a red long sleeved shirt. Occupation: University student. Bio: She is studying to be a novelist one day but usually enjoys going into the C-D world to let go of all her stress. She has always enjoyed video games. C-D World Name: Shayleigh Sex: Female Appearance: Long slivery hair, purple eyes. Usually wears long flowing black robes with a hood that usually covers her face. Weapon: Staff with a blue crystal at the top, looks like the crystal is being held by steel vines.[/color]
  8. [color=skyblue]Lol that's really cool! I can't wait until you finish it...I can never draw animals...too hard for me>.
  9. [color=skyblue]Lol thank you everyone! I think something is bugging me about Bakura too and I thought it was cause the neck was too long and the face to small but now I'm not so sure...Oh well too late now!^^;;[/color]
  10. [color=skyblue][i]Elëgaith turned around to see a girl staring back at him. He shifted uncomfortably and lowered his hood to hide his features. Elëgaith-[/i]"I am a little sesitive to the sunlight." [i]The girl nodded slowly still staring at him oddly. Girl-[/i]"So do you know what happened to the town over there?" [i]Elëgaith shook his hooded head. He didn't need to say anymore. She wasn't really expecting him to know anyways. The girl coughed to disturb the uncomfortable silence. Girl-[/i]"So what's your name? My name is Cecilia." [i]Elëgaith was quite for a moment. He wasn't sure if it was wise to tell anyone his name then he shrugged. What did it matter anyways? Its not like the puny kids were going to recognize his name. It didn't mention it in the book. Elëgaith-[/i]"My name is Elëgaith. If you will excuse me I have to get somewhere and I can't waste time daligagging here."[/color]
  11. [color=skyblue][i]Elëgaith yawned. If someone had already destroyed the world then they had destroyed his fun as well. Oh well he might as well see if the runts that had made fun of him when he was a child were still alive. If they weren't, he shugged, it didn't really matter to him. Elëgaith walked across the small meadow that lead to a dense forest. He never liked forests, too full of cheerful living animals. Maybe he would be able to find a horse near by...or something like it. As he made his way to the forest he noticed that the leaves were wilting. Excellent! Elëgaith thought. Now I don't have that sickening smell of fresh leaves. Walking farther into the forest, Elëgaith remembered the book he had once read about some stupid moons. They said something about the seven coming together and destroying the one who held the copies. He snorted out loud. Like a bunch of puny little kids were going to hurt him...that was the least of his worries.[/color][/i]
  12. [color=skyblue]9.9! Lol I thought you like Malik! Oh well doesn't really matter to me! Lol don't worry I won't steal "your" Malik from you![/color]
  13. [color=skyblue]Lol I don't skateboard or snowboard though I do really want to try snowboarding. I know my brother does both of those things and they seem fun but I don't know how well I'm going to do on them >.< I'll probably hurt myself lol[/color]
  14. [color=skyblue]OCC: How about the buildings are just colaping for me? If that's not good I'll change the other post. [i]Elëgaith felt the ground beneath him start to rumble. He looked up to see the buildings in the village collape like they were made of flimsy wood. Elëgaith cursed under his breath when he saw the tower he planned to make his home cave in on itself. Realizing that it was neither wise nor safe to stay in the town anymore, Elëgaith picked up the staff of Ts'ka and whispered a few spidery words into its crystal ball. It glowed faintly and Elëgaith felt the wind pick up. Suddenly he was swept away from the village just before the black stones hit where he was standing just moments ago. The wind put him down just on the outskirts of the town, it didn't have enough power to take him far. Checking his robe and staff incase anything got damaged in the short flight, Elëgaith was staified that nothing got damaged. It seemed that someone else had beaten him to destroy the world. A pity. He would have liked to have done it himself. At least they got what was coming though...[/color][/i]
  15. [color=skyblue]Blue? Actually I used purple on his hair. I didn't really have any good pencil crayons that were that colour so I just used purple. Lol I just drew a picture of Malik/Marik Ishtar last night and I'll put it in this thread since its still Yu-Gi-Oh lol. It took me about 2 hours and a half to draw this (though I was also watching tv while drawing) I hope you like it![/color]
  16. [color=skyblue]Apparentely everything is too violent these days...I mean what kind of example are they showing with war and all that...if they want to ban things like video games cause they are too violent then they should ban too violent books as well lol[/color]
  17. [color=skyblue]:therock: I don't know about you but to me he looks like his looking ahead...why would I put him looking above? The right cheek is pointy cause I never really got a hand of using felt tip pens...^^;;[/color]
  18. [color=skyblue]^^;; Lol thank you! I never knew someone would like it that much...I plan to draw Malik...or Marik next but I don't think I'm going to colour him...I think that would just ruin it.[/color]
  19. [color=skyblue]Lol you guys are probably sick of seeing my pictures by now but I am bored so I decided to put this up. This is actually the first picture I've actually coloured in a long time and (if you look at it from far away) it actually looks good. Lol I think his head is a little bit small though and his neck a little to long...[/color]
  20. [color=skyblue][i]Elëgaith walked through the crowed streets of a prosperous village. He kept his hood up, covering his odd features. There was no need to cause attention to himself. Not yet anyways. He walked with his back bent, like an old man, with the staff of Ts'ka supporting him. No one even glanced at him. Everything was going as he had planned it to. He traversed the busy streets easily until he came upon a tower as black as night. He had been told that it had been deserted for well over a hundred years and this was the place Elëgaith decided to make his new home. That is until he could find a way to rid himself of this troublesome world and its entire inhabitants...[/i][/color]
  21. [color=skyblue]Ooooooh I'll be the evil person...evil people are fun!^^;; Name: Elëgaith Age: 18 Weapon: The Staff of Tsh'ka (holds the power copies of all the moons. Black wooden staff with a claw at the end holding a white crystal.) Appearance: He has pitch black skin and startling white hair that flows down his shoulders. He usually wears a long black robe to hide his features for people tend to get nervous at the sight of his appearance. Bio: As a young child he was found by a village of people and adopted into the leader's house. He was teased as a child and regretted every day of his pitiful life. He vowed that one day he would get back at the people that caused him such pain. On his 16th birthday a mystirous staff was delivered to him with a note saying that it was the staff of Tsh'ka and to use it well. Later on, when he left his village Elëgaith learned that it held copies of the powers of the moons. With his heart blacken from his childhood Elëgaith vowed that he would get back at every living being in the universe...and he plans to use Tsh'ka for that purpose... Lol I hope that's good^^[/color]
  22. [color=skyblue]Lol awwwww they're so cute. I remember when I use to watch digimon. They're all really good!^^ I give them a 9.5/10 too^^[/color]
  23. [color=skyblue]Lol school dances are okay...they're not the greatest things though I haven't gone to one of my highschool ones yet only Juinor High School. Actually my graduation from grade 9 was actually fun...the dance wasn't that bad...[/color]
  24. [color=skyblue][i]Elëgaith looked over at the other mage. He was about to rebuke then sighed. There was no point. He didn't have the energy anyways. Nodding softly Elëgaith got up and almost fell back in his seat. Flushing a little Elëgaith regained his composture and walked up the stairs. He had used more energy in the battle than he thought. He went into his assigned room and only saw a couple there. Most of the others were eating down stair. Colapsing on his bed, Elëgaith closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep.[/i][/color]
  25. [color=skyblue]Ooooooh!! I really like the banner! I love the colour blue and it looks like it really matches the picture!^^[/color]
×
×
  • Create New...