Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Sui Generis

Members
  • Posts

    2708
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sui Generis

  1. Yeah I'll change sniping for fast talking...that cool?
  2. OOC: I can make up a whole new race correct? [b]Name:[/b] Diuri Bezlan [b]Race:[/b]Veyan [b]Veyans:[/b] [i]A very mysteriouse race. Little is known about them. They are natouriouse for their speed and are not well thought of. They are though to be ill tempered and are not trust worthy. Many Veyans that chose to show themselves were killed. They are a cautiouse race slow to act and slow to speak unless absolutly neccesary. They are made up primarily from dark mist. Their bodies appear to be make of smoke. Although they truly have skin, the molecules that made them up attract the smoke covering them. They are great worriors and are rarely afraid of anything. An average life of a Veyan is 148 human years. Veyans are normally found in the depths of the worlds darkest jungles or in volcanoes. They can adapt very well to any enviroment, but rarely ever move. Their eyes are normally black. Their skin is a dark black matching the smoke that covers them. Their hair is naturally silver but is also covered in smoke, making it appear black. Almost all animals are afraid or hate the veyans, only the darkest of animals will let them be. Veyans feed primarily on vegetation, but will feed on small animals. They require little food and will sleep anywhere. They are often considered the darkest of all races. Some mistake them for demons or evil. They are not evil but when angered they can't control their anger. This often leads to evil deeds such as death.[/i] [b]Age[/b]: 38 [b]1st Desired Weapon:[/b] The dark half of the broken necklace. [b] 2nd Desired Weapon:[/b] The sword of Longevity [b]Bio:[/b] Diuri was born in the depths of a volcano located in South America. From a young age he was un-naturally curiouse of the outside world. As he grew up he heard the horror stories of all that was out there. His father had the same trait and when Diuri was 21 was killed by what the humans called a tiger. This did nothing to Diuri's love of Earth. If anything it increased his fascination for it. Diuri went out several times on small hikes studying the small sanctuary around him. He slowly grew braver and went farther and farther. One day on one of these trips he saw a group of Demons trecking past the volcano. He heard them talking about a necklace that controls all the evil. Their mission was to find it. Demons were the only species that knew where the Veyans lived and possible had the greatest hate for the Veyans. Diuri new this. He came from behind them and stabbed all of them in the back with long sticks or bashed their heads in with rocks. He stared down at them in shock. That day changed his life forever. Despite his good intentions of helping his people, they banished him. His act was careless and could very well lead more and worse things towards them. After throwing the demons corspes in the volcano and covering their blood up with the blood of a small animal Diuri left his home forever. He has wondered the world staying in the shadows studying everything. He has heard of whats going on and has decided to fight. If not for his people, or the world, but for himself. [b]Unique Characteristics:[/b] He is a normal Veyan except one small yet very big difference. His eyes are silver. He is the only Veyan to ever have Silver eyes. They though of this as evil and was another reason for his banishment. He croutches everywhere he goes. His chest is still red from the blood of the demons. OOC: Hope thats good enough...
  3. Well everyone calls us the midwest....except you....We're the center of the USA....the dead center. Anyways back to the topic.... Uhm...3 years ago in a span of one week we had....A) Flood B) 6 inches of snow C) Tornado
  4. Well does it have to be of a famouse writers or could it be of your own? Personally I'd say try and pick something of your own if you have it. Profesional Writer: Pick Mitch....well he may not be a proffesional but he's good. I love his writing.... So if it has to be of a real (Prublished) poem I'd say.....I'm not sure....almost anything by Cummings is great!
  5. All I can say is do something random. Don't mean to sound rude but you can make your life however you want it to be. If lifes being boring then you gotta change that! Man I had that problem once but I fixed it. How? You ask. Well this is how. I went to a mall, spray painted HELP ME on my stomach. Then took off my shirt put it over my head and started screaming "HELP ME I'M A ****ING MAD MAN!!!" then as I was chased by security I jumped into a fountain and began screaming "I'M DROWNING!" Yeah I got kicked out and all that special stuff but it was fun. I don't really suggest doing what I did but I think you get the point. Go do something random. Do something fun. Don't really need a reason. Just go do it! (SLIPKNOT Isn't a bad idea)
  6. Sui Generis

    Slipknot

    Ok here's the low down. I just got their album [b][i]Slipknot[/b][/i] and am currently listening to it 24/7. I don't know if any of ya'all are metal heads or just like angry music. If you do I suggest Slipknot highly. Of course ya'all have already heard of Slipknot. Anyways, if you have what do you think of them? Favorite Song? Right now mine are [i][b]Wait and Bleed[/b][/i] and [b][i]Prosthetics[/b][/i] Heck if you want to, rate them from 1-10. I'd give them a 9 but hey thats just me.
  7. Wow I have no clue...give us a hint? Like is it a rock band or what?
  8. [i]Rev watched Vincent leave the room. He coughed and winced slightly.[/i] Marimea: Oh you were hurt... [i]Rev coughes and yawns.[/i] Rev: Nothing to big... [i]He turned his head towards Marimea. He studied her for a moment.[/i] Rev: So are you ok? Marimea: Yes....why? Rev: Just making sure....didn't think any of us were gonna make it. Marimea: Out of what? What happened? Rev: We took this base from the Dark Ring, if you didn't see the explosions. We were using this base as our own and attacking bases near us. They sent another Gundam at us and he shot the base. He missed the main area so it didn't destroy the base completely. We all survived that....then a shockwave hit. Thats how I got hurt. I don't remember much though... [i]Rev shrugged like it was nothing. He sighed and winced again. He checked his many bandages. Marimea sat silent studying him. Then suddenly she spoke.[/i] Marimea: You were trained by Duo Maxwell weren't you... Rev: Yes...how'd you know? Marimea: Your eyes. When I saw him he had a lost look in his eyes. His eyes were full of energy, hate, love, compassion, so many things. You have that same look... [i]Rev sat there for a moment...Did she know more about him then he did? He shrugged.[/i] Rev: Yeah I guess... [i]Rev looked towards the door. He should be out there helping them. Another Gundam pilot was still unaccounted for, he shouldn't be here. He sighed and winced again.[/i]
  9. Well lets see Kansas is supposed to be a pretty wet place, well for a midwestern state. Right now we are in the "worst drought in almost 100 years."
  10. [i]Everything was blurred together. He knew something was wrong. He was in pain. Thats all he could register. There was noise, but he couldn't pick up on a paticular one. It was all one low rumble. He groaned slightly and flinched. His eyes began to focus and he saw Vincent over him. He was holding some kind of tape. He flinched again and realized the pain was coming from Vincent fixing his wounds.[/i] Vincent: Sit still.... [i]Rev nodded and laid his head down. Everything swirled into focus and he groaned again. He sat thinking for a moment.[/i] Rev: What happened? OOC: Ok this post is.....crap, sorry doing homework right now.
  11. "She calls fun, practically getting killed?!" [i]Ril snorted to himself. He then grinned and took out his sword. "I like her attitude." he thought. He stabbed the orc nearest to him in the gut then kicked the orc off his blade he let it sit there wounded. Another orc came charging at him. Ril raised his sword and blocked the steel bearing down on him. He then kicked the orc in the legs making him fall down. While the orc was falling Ril slammed his sword down, sending it straight through the orcs skull. He ducked as another blade was swung at him. He then plunged his sword into another orc. He glanced over at Winter briefly. She was doing fine, she'd just decapitated an orc.[/i] Ril: You know you'd think they'd learn by now they can't take us.... Winter: You would wouldn't you....but these are orcs.... Ril: Good point.... [i]Ril chuckled and slit another orcs neck. Soon the orcs began to scatter. Their leader was killed along with many soldiers. They didn't have a chance and they finally figured it out. Ril whiped his sword in the grass to clean it off. He then went and picked up his arrows out of the dead carcasses. He examined them and any that were in good enough shape he kept, the others he threw back down.[/i] Ril: Well I must admit you are a good fighter...
  12. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B][color=deeppink]I agree. If you ever visit any of the flat Midwestern states then perhaps you'll start to appreciate the beauty of [i]your[/i] state ;) [/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Hey now watch out! Just because I live in kansas doesn't mean I'm a hick. Actually its true. The midwest (KANSAS IS NO EXCEPTION) is very boring. There arn't any mountains, deserts, oceans, or anything to that affect that would spark a sense of awe inspiring beauty. Well unless you are like me, and think thunder storms and tornados are the best things created (Aside from baseball, girls, guys, and otakuboards) Although I would never move from here. I love it here. The weather is so freaky. Ok get this... Yesterday: 43 degrees... Today: 77 degrees Tommorrow: 25 degrees Thats what its like here. The weather is insane I love it! Lets see a couple years ago I was sitting on my roof watching storms and to my left I could see a tornado and to my right I could see a tornado. Multipy tornados in one storm arn't that all uncommon here, but its just freaky. I mean I felt like we were surrounded. Unfortunatly I never thought to take pictures sorry....
  13. Hey good job! I actually enjoyed it! Good work! Keep at it!
  14. [i]Ril sat starring at the lake. He flicked a rock and watched the water ripple.[/i] Ril: The path of one person may affect that path of many... [i]He sat thinking for a moment then loosened his hilt. He grabbed his bow and knotched it he began running off towards the way Winter went. He followed her making sure she didn't see him. Suddenly he heard the orcs. He hesitated, the man...he didn't like him. He shook his head and grabbed her shoulder. He ducked as a fist went wizzing above his head. He covered her mouth.[/i] Ril: Shhhh! Its just me...settle down. [i]Winter looked at him codly.[/i] Ril: Yeah I know you wanna know why I'm coming with you. Well I don't know...but here I am. [i]She studied him for a second, then realized he was being truthful. She nodded and took a deep breath. He crouched slightly then watched as the orcs came past. He slowly lifted up and took aim. He shot the head orc. He turned towards her and smiled.[/i] Ril: Let the fun begin.... [i]He knotched another arrow and aimed.[/i]
  15. Name: Blake Slug Nationality: American (USA) Specialties: Fast Talker, Piloting Age: 21 weight: 194 Height: 5'11 Description: Average Height. Athletic build. Very agile and he has a silent nature. Spiked blonde hair and icy blue eyes. Bio: Born in the plains of Kansas. He learned to hunt at an early age. He was forced to survive on his own this included stalking his own food and shooting it. He's relyed soley on himself his whole life. As he grew up he heard stories of spies and knew someday that would be him. He is a novice spy but doesn't show it. He lives and will die by the spy code. He carries a pistol in his boot ready to shoot himself if every seen. He is dedicated to his cause. Language: Japanese, Spanish, American
  16. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Valen [/i] [B]Lmao! Too true... But I'm Wiccan, yes, that [i]is[/i] a religion for some of you who don't know... [/B][/QUOTE] Wow more people like me! Yay! Yeah anyways I'm Wiccan....like he said it IS a religion... Anyways....yeah I think I'm on the same bus Piro maybe we'll get a suite down in hell! By the way what AJeh said is true. Defending a religion is not contradiction their teachings. Besides religion is how you interpret what you have. Everyone has their own slightly different beliefs. When they say peace I think they are against un-just killing or hurting. But if someone attacks you I'm pretty sure its ok to fight back.
  17. [i]Rev coughed as the dust began to settle. He looked around confused. Where was he? WHat was going on? He felt something under him. He slowly lifted himself up and saw someone under him. He looked at her then realized it was Marimea. Suddenly the memories flowed back. They'd been attacked. A muffled voice was heard. "Rev, Orien! You guys alright?!" The voice sounded strangely familiar. Yorko! He coughed again...[/i] Rev: I'm...ok....so is Marimea! I don't know were Orien is... [i]Rev tried to stand up. He let out a scream of pain and collapsed next to Marimea. He felt his side. There was warm liquid running from his side. "I'm...bleeding..." The room began to dance around him.[/i] Yorko: REV? You ok!? [i]Rev coughed and tried to talk, nothing came out. He laid there bleeding next to Marimea. "Good luck Vince....its up to you..."
  18. [i]Ril looked around in the trees before he caught a glint of sun. He quickly grabbed his bow and arrow and pointed it at the spot. His face turned solid. He couldn't believe someone snuck up on him.[/i] Ril: I suggest you come down right now, unless you want an arrow through you.... Winter: What makes you think you're pointing that arrow in the right direction? Ril: Don't mess with m-....you're part elf arn't you. What are you doing in these parts? What did you here? What did you see?! Winter: Thats not your business....why were you with those orcs? Ril: You can answer that question yourself. They want me to stop some fellowship. Like I'm going to do those blood thirsty beasts a favor.....What do you want? OOC: SOrry for the REALLY bad post...
  19. Hey guys thanks. I don't know, I'm in no way ashamed, but I was just scared. I don't know like you guys said it really isn't that big of a deal, but oh well. You know me Mr. Dramatic:rolleyes: . Anyways thanks guys. It means alot that I'm still the same in your eyes...alot. Also thanks for being yourselves. I don't know that I would've ever "Come out" at any other boards. Atleast any that I've been to. You guys are my family. Thanks guys! I'd love to thank you all one at a time, but I'm afraid that'd take alittle too long. Well atleast it'd take forever to read o.O. Anyway thanks again.... And to those people I have not been able to reach via AIM, I'm sorry. AIM has been taken off my computer at the moment, I'm trying my best to get it back on. I'm not sure when that'll be but I will tell you!
  20. Yes I'm aware that we've had another thread similar to this, but I don't think it would be right to post this in his thread. Well I've been talking mainly to Blanko but a couple of other people and I've decided I should let you all know. I mean I've seen how you guys have reacted and since you are family and since you guys are so accepting, I feel it your right to know. I just wanted to tell everyone that I am bi-sexual. I have been for as long as I can remember, I've been afraid to tell anyone. My parents did not recieve it so well and still are in denial about it. I think the only person that knew this before a couple of days ago was Transtic Nerve, or to a certain level he did. He also gave me the courage to do this, even though I haven't talked to him in quiet some time. And also ShyGuy did. Thats the thread I was talking about. Lord knows I've never talked to him, but hey you helped. Thanks... I just felt like you guys deserved to know....I guess thats all
  21. Rev: I've heard so many things about her. I never thought I'd meat her..where was she?! What happened to her? How did you find her?! Vincent: I-- [i]Just as he began to talk the beam hit. The building began to shake violently and a huge noise rang out. The building began to fall apart. Luckily the beam had hitten on the other side of the base. Rev looked up as the ceiling began to fall. He cursed and dove a rock hit right where he was standing.[/i] Rev: Vincent! Yorko! GET OUT OF HERE!!! Vincent: What about Marimea?! Rev: I'll get her! GO! [i]Rev looked up and saw a rock begin to fall where Marimea was laying. He cursed and dove. He grabbed her and rolled off the table just as the rock hit. A fragment of it broke out and stuck it in his leg. He cursed as he felt his leg went limp. He began to struggle towards the door. He held Marimea in his arms and made sure the rocks weren't going to harm her. This wasn't good.[/i] Rev: Vincent, Yorko get in your Gundams! If this base takes one more hit we're all dead!
  22. Hate to say it but I'm not sure. I'm just nice to people and they say I am flirting. I guess to other people flirting is any hint what so ever that means you could like someone. Such as joking with a girl....don't ask me I think its weird.... Flirting to me is...hitting on someone discreetly. On purpose. You can't really flirt un intentionally. I don't think atleast....
  23. OOC: Juuthena said I could join... [i]Ril walked silently in the woods. There were rumors running like wild fire that an orcish company was running around. Some even said they were attacking any traveler they saw. This didn't suprise Ril orcs were stupid, but they were strong, agressive, and had a huge blood lust. As Ril walked he heard a twig snapped. He turned his head violently to say an orcish arrow pointed at his head. He cursed under his breath, this had never happened before. Suddenly a man walked up behind the orc and looked down onto Ril.[/i] ?????: You are Delavor, better known as Ril am I correct? Ril: What business is it of yours who I am, or what my name is? ?????: Ah but its all my business, you are going to do me a favor. Ril: Why would I do you a favor? A man who travels with orcs is not a pure man. Why do you travel with such beasts? [i]As Ril said that the orc growlled and pushed the arrow alittle closer to Ril, it was now touching his neck, nearly drawing blood.[/i] ?????: Watch what you say, you may learn to regret it ranger. There is a fellowship forming and I want you to stop it before it gets going. They can not achieve their goal. If you fail you shall be killed.... Ril: What happens if I refuse... ?????: That... [i]The man motioned to the orcs arrow.[/i] Ril: I see.....So let me get this straight you want me to go and kill some humans I assume before they accomplish something that will surely foil your plan... ?????: Elves, humans, and dwarfs....other than that yes basically.. Ril: Great...fine I'll do it.... [i]Ril's mind raced. He had never killed anything besides orcs and food such as deer or rabit. He knew one thing though. He wouldn't start now. He wouldn't kill them...he would warn them.[/i] ?????: Very well....then leave. I will be watching you, so don't be foolish. [i]With that Ril nodded and began running out of the forest.[/i]
  24. [i]Every muscle in Rev's body relaxed as he felt her lips on his. He broke off the kiss and looked at her. She was beautiful. He blushed slightly and smiled. Rev reached over and ran a hand through her hair. He closed his eyes and slowly kissed her again.[/i] Rev: I love you.... [i]Rev heard voices coming from some where and relunctantly pulled off the kiss. He smiled once more.[/i] Rev: Mustn't put on much of a show, just yet. [i]Rev slowly grabbed Ariadne's hand and slowly began walking.[/i] OOC: Sorry for the bad post, dealing with issues at the moment and really not feeling to well...
  25. I PMed Juu asking her and she said I could join, so here is my stats.... Real Name: Delavor Eurai (Pronounced: Your- AY Known Name: Ril (Pronounced: Ree-All) Means Flame in Elven Race: Human Ranger....(First time being a human in an LOTR RPG) Age: 25 Weapons: Hidden Dagger..Sword...Basic Bow (Think Aragorn) Appearance: 5'10. He has blue eyes and dark hair. His hair is wavy and goes slightly past his neck. He is clean shaven. He wears his black cloak constantly. He has broad sholders and little fat. He wears chainmail armor under his brown tunic. He always wears fletching armor. Bio: His family was in Gondor. He was born there. His father was a ranger before he settled with his wife. His father taught Delavor everything he knew. Tracking, Marksmenship, Weaponry, everything. He was an expert at hiding and even better at tracking. When he was 12 he left his family to become a ranger. He set out to not only to get closer to nature but to kill orcs. Other: Delavor is known for his Weaponry and stealth. He is an above average marskmen. He is known among the orcs as the hunter. He is friendly to mainly elves. He avoids humans as much as possible. He finds that they are too suspiciouse, and does not want to be currupt. He is neatral with dwarfs and can put up with them if he has to.
×
×
  • Create New...