yeah, i thought it was a bit slow too, mainly in the parts when Maha was talking to Tsukasa and the Bear and Mimiru discusions and the part with the little mermade thing. and when B.T. But the part with Crim was good for me ^_~
I did this doodle a few weeks ago during testing. and this is my first pic of Crim i ever did and i did it by memory. I think hes really cute, but his legs were hard to draw and they keep bothering me X_X what do you think?
I think Kenshin would be the best. He kicks butt really good! I think Trunks would'nt be a good swordsman because well.... *thinks hard* because he hasnt trained with it his whole life and stuff. and i just mean Trunks with a sword. no super strength and stuff....
well, iv been thinking a lot lately (wow!) and iv come to the conclusion that i have no idea what Crim's weapon is. Iv heard been called a spear many times and iv even heard it been called one of those things the grim reeper uses. But what is it really called???
I see a wolf, dragon, a big bear, and a few other things. and off to the left i think i see an anime character..... hard to tell....I like the effect it looks really cool
He does a few others..... like from zoids, Trigun, .Hack//sign, and his made up characters which are cool. oops, how rude, i should let him reply on his own. ^_^'